Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" (48805 Views)

Remember Soty Malaria The Popular Singer? You Won’t Believe Her Today (video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by bluefilm: 6:15pm On Mar 11
Her husband is wicked na.

No woman likes to be reminded that she don dey old o!

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Delightsome2023: 6:20pm On Mar 11
NoSmoking:

Make she fine job like every other person
you nailed it cool

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Houseontherock1: 6:21pm On Mar 11
She's strong, she's healthy...at least physically...she should get up and do something!!

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by sprints1: 6:21pm On Mar 11
I been teach for child for Lagos solate horsfall if e be her family ooo... But that name looks wealthy... For you to shoot video that time u gets hold small bar... I sabi this song but I no too sabi say na horsfall she be I just know he dey inside all this 12 videos in one VCD...
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Delightsome2023: 6:22pm On Mar 11
post=128875379:

Her Phone Number Is Really On This Post
I can't find her number
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Adakintroy: 6:22pm On Mar 11
Stop helping people foolishly.

Find out about them..some of them are druggies and will just use that money to fund that life.

4 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Delightsome2023: 6:23pm On Mar 11
mytime24:
I don't know her
all these kids on this forum sef.
Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by tuzle(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11
mytime24:
I don't know her
I was wondering who she was until I listened to the song. The song was quite popular back then. She was a alone hit wonder thou.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:28pm On Mar 11
post=:
Reach Out To ME, that publish the Update
DO NOT reach out to this guy o. Reach out to Lucky Udu on Facebook if you have an interest to help her. Reach out to you kor, reach out to you ni. Mumu wannabe blogger. You wan collect your ration.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by kenrisma535(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11
This country right now is at the mercy of God. You're on your own whether you like it or not ..I'm so heartbroken rn. undecided embarassedMay God send a helper to this woman.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Delightsome2023: 6:33pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

DO NOT reach out to this guy o. Reach out to Lucky Udu on Facebook if you have an interest to help her. Reach out to you kor, reach out to you ni. Mumu wannabe blogger. You wan collect your ration.
the number on your signature is it on WhatsApp?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Mar 11
This is why the glass ceiling will always be there for women in Nigeria.

1. She made the limelight
2. Got married
3. Her husband is jobless
4. He dumped her because of fading looks
5. She is then needing help from strangers to survive because he dumped her

Was it the jobless husband that was giving her survival before? Women need to learn to own their own and stop hiding behind a man. If she needs help, just ask without the pity talk of a jobless husband abandonment biko. It's hard to take such talk seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by shadrach77: 6:35pm On Mar 11
Is this the Soty who sang Ekelebe?

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Okijajuju1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11
thesicilian:
Did anything actually happen to her or she was just a one-hit wonder?

One hit wonder..

Just like Korkormikor..

But dayuum.. That's a crazy reason to dump your girl
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:36pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:
the number on your signature is it on WhatsApp?

Any problem?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Kionrae: 6:36pm On Mar 11
I was acquainted with most songs in the early 2000s but not these why
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Delightsome2023: 6:37pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any problem?
I want to chat with you
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:39pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:
I want to chat with you

It is for business ONLY! Anything else and you will be ignored.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Delightsome2023: 6:40pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

It is for business ONLY! Anything else and you will be ignored.
you need something more than business Victoria and I want to give you something special

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Bmaster(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11
Offpoint1:
Malaria, Zarokome and [b]Angel of my life[/b]still remains my Naija favorite love song.
I just remembered Paul play now now.
Gen-z's just left the group chat grin grin cheesy
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by eikeem(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11
I rocked this song back then.

Marriage na black market. Make God dey help person.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by JooEeL(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11
In other words Naija don happen to the singer.

Bad.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11
post=128873851:

Why E No Touch You, @NoSmoking
The old lady just want to trend, do you know how much she'll be making on YouTube now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Sleekfun: 6:53pm On Mar 11
Lagos is very important ... If she had moved to Lagos and flow with people then ...she will not be in this condition now ... Thank God help had locate her right now ... So sad to see people suffering because I have experience it before ... Only God can take one out of it .
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by JustPowerApps(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11
MY God! Life is sometimes crazy to imagine. There is hardly any Nigerian out there who doesn't know this song. I sometimes wonder how these things happen.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by SavageResponse(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11
Never heard of her before

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by kingthreat(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11
Let her family members get her a job or something.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by advanceDNA: 6:57pm On Mar 11
NoSmoking:

Make she fine job like every other person

She doesn't need a job....it a man's job to take care of them....she needs another man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by efemena5050(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11
I remember her ....after resonance (judgement day) .
Then soti...... malaria.....I usd to like and love her song .....wish she can send her phone number ...I will forward 1 million naira to her let her buy small tins .....she need to be raised back infact I will need to give her a signup in my lebel
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by frankyychiji(f): 7:06pm On Mar 11
I watched the interview video and my opinion is that she lived a bad life.. a terrible one at that.

Imagine borrowing from lots of loan app without paying.

Imagine her victim mentality in this age and time over a failed marriage.

Imagine not divorcing a dead beat husband promptly.

Imagine her father in-law gave her husband money for rent and upkeep and warned him to stay away from her.

Imagine badmouthing people who tried to house her. Such entitlement!

In conclusion, she's not a nice person and can't obtain we online relations.

4 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by MrSly(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11
post=128873609:
Honestly Speaking, I'm Heart Broken đź’”

This Terrible Sad Story About "Soty", The Popular Female Singer, has reach our DESK.

Help Her Now, That She Is Still Alive, Not When She can no longer bear the pains, you guys will start to say one thing or the other about HER.
Look at humans. Who are you talking to? Are you forbidden from helping her?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.