Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu (12523 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by ogododo: 7:30pm On Mar 10
Amid the challenges facing the nation, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the First Lady, has reassured Nigerians of President Bola Tinubu’s commitment to bringing solace to the vulnerable and reinforcing national unity.

Speaking at the inauguration of the new executives for the Women’s Wing of the Christian Association of Nigeria (WOWICAN) in Abuja over the weekend, the First Lady expressed her husband’s dedication to alleviating hunger, anger, and division within the nation, while also strengthening Nigeria’s identity under divine guidance.

Represented by Mrs. Dayo Benjamin-Olaniyi, the FCT Mandate Secretary for Women Affairs, Mrs. Tinubu emphasized the importance of the ‘Renewed Hope’ agenda in establishing a humanitarian connection to the elderly, women, and the girl child, and enriching the broader community.

She said, “Our responsibility is to instil hope, comfort, and love, bringing smiles and laughter, and to remain undistracted by inevitable challenges.

“In leadership, challenges will arise, but our focus should remain on our mission, which is to uplift others and provide them with hope and joy.”

Transitioning to the significance of unity and empowerment among women, she noted that the President’s message is one of hope, comfort, and connection, particularly urging women to see themselves as unifiers

“Empowerment requires reaching every community, not necessarily through activism but through humanitarian advocacy.

“We should view ourselves as agents of healing for our nation, serving not only as nurturers but also as healers of divisions.”

Solidifying this sentiment, Pastor Mrs. Tokunbo Oke, wife of the PFN President, Bishop Wale Oke, highlighted the spiritual aspect of empowerment.

According to her, empowerment through the Holy Spirit can foster an impact that transcends any administration or title.

She further called on women to serve as agents of healing, instilling hope, comfort, and love across the nation.

Rev. Dean Nicodemus Ozumba, the National Director for Education, Youth, and Women Development of the Christian Association of Nigeria, (CAN) also provided encouraging words.

He emphasized the role of women as nation builders and called for unity and engagement in entrepreneurship, agriculture, and other economic ventures to support the nation’s prosperity.

While highlighting the vital role of women in nation-building and the need for unity and self-reliance to support the economy, he said: “Women are nation builders. Without women, we know that the nation can never be built. So my call for women is for unity. Let us unite ourselves and expand the space so that many opportunities can continue to work for Christians in Nigeria.

“Women must be engaged in entrepreneurship, women must be up and doing, engaged in other aspects of the economy such as agriculture, business ventures, and arts and crafts.

“We need to put up whatever we can do to support the economy so that we have food on our table. If we are waiting for the government, the government alone cannot do it. So we also must be part of the movement.

“What we are passing through in this nation is for our good; before the glory, the pain must come. And I believe that by the grace of God, Nigeria will be better.”

Dr. (Mrs) Elizabeth Akinadewo, the newly inaugurated WOWICAN Chairperson, showed great enthusiasm for the task ahead.

“I know it’s a lot of work, but it makes me happy that the Lord is going to use me to touch women’s lives,” she expressed.

Dr. Akinadewo outlined the organization’s commitment to empowering Christian women through skill acquisition, training, and financial support.

As the event marked the International Women’s Day celebration, Mrs. Akinadewo emphasized the theme of unity and the impact of Christian women across denominations working together as one.

“When you see us, you will not know which church we are coming from. We are one, and as Jesus prayed ‘that all may be one,’ we strive to fulfill this so that we all may be one.

“The Lord is going to use me to touch women’s lives because we are called to give succor to those who are oppressed, helping them out of their misery, giving voice to the voiceless, and empowering women by making them have good skills to work with,” Dr. Akinadewo said in her remarks.

The inauguration ceremony, which celebrated the commencement of new leadership and acknowledged the contributions of past executives, was a beacon of hope and a call to action for women across Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/my-husband-wont-be-distracted-by-current-challenges-oluremi-tinubu/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10
We know he can't be distracted from his personal goal. You can just keep quiet if you don't know what to say. After all, nobody will beat you for your silence.

APC said ₦216 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, no APC government is good unless Naira goes below 216 per Dollar in the regime.

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by successmatters(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10
Madam , you are coreect, you know your husband more than all of us. He is insensitive, heartless and always happy to see people suffer. His lack of the empathy is exponential.

He will never be concerned, even if people are dropping dead on the streets of Iragbiji, he may drive over them while moving a long convoy of new cars.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Validated: 7:35pm On Mar 10
Madam, will you keep quiet?
Your husband's lack of vision and understanding of government has caused Nigeria more hardship and pains. If it was in medieval times, all of you in government would have been in prison or exile if not executed.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by IsrealiIDF1: 7:35pm On Mar 10
Of course there is cocaine on the table to sniff every night.

Continue deceiving your gullible hungry followers

Muslim marry redeem pastor my foot

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:37pm On Mar 10
cool That is Tinubu for you. Always focused! When LOSERS were throwing dirt at him, saying 'he dey urinate for body's 'he dey wear Pampers' 'he dey push drug' ' he too old'................and so on, Tinubu remained focused on achieving his goals. This can never distract him, in the end Nigeria will prosper.

LOSERS SHOULD CONTINUE IN THEIR BITTERNESS. ALL OF THEM GO CONTINUE TO DEY COMMIT SUICIDE ONE BY ONE. .😂😂😂😂

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 7:38pm On Mar 10
angry
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by garriAndsugar: 7:45pm On Mar 10
He is always focused especially on his drugs every other thing doesn't matter.

We know him Ma

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by favor914: 7:49pm On Mar 10
immortalcrown:
We know he can't be distracted from his personal goal. You can just keep quiet if you don't know what to say. After all, nobody will beat you for your silence.

APC said ₦216 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, no APC government is good unless Naira goes below 216 per Dollar in the regime.
Na person like you way no dey make foreign exchange dey reason like you 216 to the dollar indeed.

Your head still dey 2015?
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10
Meaning he doesn't care English translation.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by favor914: 7:50pm On Mar 10
garriAndsugar:
He is always focused especially on his drugs every other thing doesn't matter.

We know him Ma
Na you go still suffer for em actions, on top your garri & sugar soaking, dey play, very soon na without sugar, you go dey drink that garri.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Malroux: 7:58pm On Mar 10
favor914:
Na you go still suffer for em actions, on top your garri & sugar soaking, dey play, very soon na without sugar, you go dey drink that garri.
Have you eaten today?

26 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by favor914: 7:58pm On Mar 10
slimfit1:
Meaning he doesn't care English translation.
Na French, First Lady use talk am?
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by IsrealiIDF1: 8:00pm On Mar 10
favor914:
Na French, First Lady use talk am?

More death to The pedophile prophet that rushed otapiapia

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by favor914: 8:00pm On Mar 10
Malroux:
Have you eaten today
This Malroux Thing, na since morning before noon, na still this same question that you have been asking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by garriAndsugar: 8:03pm On Mar 10
favor914:
Omo na salt self I dey use now.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Malroux: 8:03pm On Mar 10
favor914:
This Malroux Thing, na since morning before noon, na still this same question that you have been asking?
I'm asking because you are not sounding well at all. Are you okay at all?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by favor914: 8:04pm On Mar 10
IsrealiIDF1:

More death to The pedophile prophet that rushed otapiapia
From henceforth I will ignore a Ramus like yourself, as if you don’t exist.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by favor914: 8:06pm On Mar 10
Malroux:
Obidient please vamoose.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by favor914: 8:08pm On Mar 10
garriAndsugar:

Omo na salt self I dey use now.

You done already migrate from Dangote sugar, to Dangote salt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by garriAndsugar: 8:10pm On Mar 10
favor914:
You done already migrate from Dangote sugar, to Dangote salt?
Na Mr chef salt I still dey use

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by IsrealiIDF1: 8:25pm On Mar 10
favor914:
From henceforth I will ignore a Ramus like yourself, as if you don’t exist.

Maaaaaaaaaad Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Macdeey: 8:46pm On Mar 10
Yes ! Because he is always Jagasleeping grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by wittywriter: 8:48pm On Mar 10
favor914:
Na person like you way no dey make foreign exchange dey reason like you 216 to the dollar indeed.

Your head still dey 2015?
Malroux:

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10
Have the druggie ever had a heart for humanity before apart from corruption and wickedness? Was it not because of the same unbotherness that he helped to foist the catastrophic Buhari because of his emilokan agenda?

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Chicagograduate(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10
Tinubu is continuing from where buhari stopped.So we don't expect anything positive from him.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10
Why will he

When he doesn't care

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10
How would you care when it's Nigeria that's feeding you?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Kelklein(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10
government exists to cater for the masses' welfare and secure them..

When these two are absent, you all ought to be hiding your faces in shame.. but I understand an average Nigerian leader has no sense of shàme though as long as there remains billions to be stólen.. billions they all leave behind in the twinkle of an eye..🤔

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by RepoMan007: 11:38pm On Mar 10
He will always be. Stop lying madam first lady.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Successdude(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10
Lol .... Dis one na husband ?

Y'all keep giving reasons why heads should be shaking

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! / Udom Emmanuel And Makarfi At Flag-off Of LG Elections In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.