Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu (12549 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Doublek101: 7:41am On Mar 11
Me nor expect anything good from her husband government before. Make people patient with hungry,Anger and suffering and keep quite.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by olamiji98448: 7:52am On Mar 11
Na Mr chef salt I still dey useNa Mr chef salt I still dey use...
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Hakeem66: 7:53am On Mar 11
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cool That is Tinubu for you. Always focused! When LOSERS were throwing dirt at him, saying 'he dey urinate for body's 'he dey wear Pampers' 'he dey push drug' ' he too old'................and so on, Tinubu remained focused on achieving his goals. This can never distract him, in the end Nigeria will prosper.

LOSERS SHOULD CONTINUE IN THEIR BITTERNESS. ALL OF THEM GO CONTINUE TO DEY COMMIT SUICIDE ONE BY ONE. .😂😂😂😂
This likes is not normal, am suspecting BOT and someone is responsible for it.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:17am On Mar 11
immortalcrown:
We know he can't be distracted from his personal goal. You can just keep quiet if you don't know what to say. After all, nobody will beat you for your silence.

APC said ₦216 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, no APC government is good unless Naira goes below 216 per Dollar in the regime.
You go cry tire
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 8:19am On Mar 11
Fearyourcreator:
You go cry tire
It takes a crier to think another person is crying.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:24am On Mar 11
immortalcrown:
It takes a crier to think another person is crying.
Una go cry tire ... Eyin wer*y
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 8:25am On Mar 11
Fearyourcreator:
Una go cry tire ... Eyin wer*y
It takes criers to wish other people cry.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by lildush(m): 8:27am On Mar 11
You are very right.. he is not here to solve the current challenges.. that's y he see it as distraction.. but don't worry. U will be shamed out of office.. very soon.. before December..pls loot as much as u can now.. enjoy it while it last. The prophecy must come to pass... Watch out
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 8:30am On Mar 11
Navalsadiq:
The right people will come and teach him what to do

Notes To Our First Lady:
Madam,please,note the followings:
- to some of us bending to know what Tinubu-is doing,we are now asking:
• Why don't you Allow Foodstuffs -Importation into Nigeria, especially when you know that we don't have Enough Food locally,for even before your husband came on board,the Foodstuffs, especially RICE was already going up- 45-50k but must you follow Buhari's ways and manners of Govt - that makes lives tough for everybody?
Now the rice is 68k to 70k+ and Is that ok,for a Worker,who earns 35K?
- Your Husband don't want Imports of Foodstuffs,yet SUV - for National Assembly Members- were allowed and of what Value is that to the Masses- that can't afford - RICE,Beans( Yellow Ike is now 5k- it used to be 2- 3K before your husband came to Power!
Remember that Bread is no longer a Staple Food - due to Ukraine/ Russia War,so what of other Foods Stuffs- e g Yams,a create of 🥚 eggs is N3000 and it used to be N1000- 1200!
- President Tinubu - is being deceived by Political aides-by being told, that some Food are in some Warehouses,Silos,etc- just for him to hear what he loves to hear but the Truth is that there is no Food anywhere, because - CBN Emiefiele - have Stolen the Anchor Borrowers Money of the Farmers in NBILLIONS and the In-Security on the Farms,has not encouraged Farmers to farm!
This hunger and lack of Savings due to high Inflations is imparting Negatively on the Nigerians
-Why did your husband removed the Subsidies ( a Life- line ) for All Nigerians,yet no single arrangements on the Management team Table,so how would Nigerians absorb the Shocks,which is still On- going?
•How much is saved from this Subsidies Removal now?
• When would Nigeria have Functional Refineries?
• Govt should show Empathy to the Masses and because now- Children can't go to School - No Food,No Funds or Savings,No Lights!!
Your husband should be listening to the Masses,who are feeling the brunt of these Policies- Not Politicians - who are after their Pockets! Not Governors - who are keeping the Palliatives Funds and other Funds for themselves and their Families!
The earlier,the better.
God bless Nigeria and NIGERIANS!
This self inflicted injuries,please allow,Importation of Foods ,so as to make things easier
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:36am On Mar 11
immortalcrown:
It takes criers to wish other people cry.
Ok
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Kusu12: 8:43am On Mar 11
Go on with your job Mr. President. They can't do more than what they are known for wailing, grunting and peddling falsehood. They are just mere chest beaters and losers.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by predictor1: 9:43am On Mar 11
Successdude:
Lol .... Dis one na husband ?
Y'all keep giving reasons why heads should be shaking
grin Weyrey
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Daystar7: 10:02am On Mar 11
favor914:
Na person like you way no dey make foreign exchange dey reason like you 216 to the dollar indeed.

Your head still dey 2015?

He doesn't need to make foreign exchange to be affected by foreign exchange.... Foreign exchange is one of the major reason for inflation which has affected everything including garri and pure water... What kind of zombies does APC have as supporters? Gaddamn!
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Daystar7: 10:07am On Mar 11
Fearyourcreator:

You go cry tire

How do you sleep at night? Do you have a God you call and do you think He's happy with you and ur callous ways? Do you know the millions of children who go to bed on empty stomach because of the foreign exchange rate that has plunged a lot business into obscurity
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 11:44am On Mar 11
We sabi una. Una don shock naija till d level wen naija no fit fear una again. Make una continue
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Reelz: 1:37pm On Mar 11
Your husband is so clueless n needs help immediately.. he has turned Nigeria into a poverty stricken place.. Justice for ur husband.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by yomiracles: 3:31pm On Mar 11
Thank God you even know that there are challenges. The challenges are not meant to distract him, but for him to solve them and write his name in gold.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Didijiji: 3:37pm On Mar 11
Please let him allow some distractions please

Maybe na den Nigeria go begin see small light

He has concentrated since May 29 and it has led to uttermost destruction

Lets distract him a little. Maybe that will work
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Spandau: 3:42pm On Mar 11
esnbrutality:
I am wailing when your sisters head is wanted ? cheesy

Keep it up Its good. Make dem go remove the head naah. I wan check something.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by esnbrutality: 3:55pm On Mar 11
If Dem remove her head. Tinubu go ask "were are the cows' grin

Spandau:

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by kcbaba007: 4:08pm On Mar 11
Yes, we know he has a corrupt agenda of enriching himself, his family and his cronies, but, God can stop him
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Spandau: 4:33pm On Mar 11
esnbrutality:
If Dem remove her head. Tinubu go ask "were are the cows' grin

Let them do it first. I want to experiment with something.
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Exceed15: 4:43pm On Mar 11
How can he be distracted when he has achieved his aim using brainless fools to achieve. Kikikikikiki.. Tinubu till 2098
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by esnbrutality: 10:48pm On Mar 11
Wetin you wan check. What can you do? cheesy

Spandau:

Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 11:41am On Apr 01
Daystar7:

How do you sleep at night? Do you have a God you call and do you think He's happy with you and ur callous ways? Do you know the millions of children who go to bed on empty stomach because of the foreign exchange rate that has plunged a lot business into obscurity
Dollar is down , did your people leave the price or kept increasing it ... Now dollar going down fast but they kept increasing prices of commodity... If we tell you the masses are same as the leaders you no dey wan gree ... Make Una continue
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Daystar7: 12:05pm On Apr 01
Fearyourcreator:

Dollar is down , did your people leave the price or kept increasing it ... Now dollar going down fast but they kept increasing prices of commodity... If we tell you the masses are same as the leaders you no dey wan gree ... Make Una continue

It took you weeks to reply to show how mischievous you're as a person. You're hiding behind the subsidized dollar rate the government is selling to bdc's to make ur silly comment and think you making any sense. How sustainable is this economic suicide by the government? What sense does it make to float a currency and then go back to subsidize it cos of Hajj. Yes it's mainly cos of Hajj and the currency hasn't done upto 30% recovery from the plunge. Your government is busy kidnapping Binance officials and blaming binance for its failure. No exportation of even Crude oil due to insecurity, no agriculture output. What do you mean by ur people? You must be an illiterate to think that the minor dip in dollar will instantly reflect in the price of commodities. And no the masses are not the same as the leaders that's another foolish statement. Noah built the ark of God out of evil people like you who support evil government despite you and ur people suffering from their failure due to bigotry. Stop projecting ur evil mindedness. Price of commodities is gradually falling and will considerably do so if FX shows stability. Pls go educate yourself before engaging me and learn to type correctly.
Reading that shit u typed up there can cause one headache
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 2:14pm On Apr 01
Daystar7:

It took you weeks to reply to show how mischievous you're as a person. You're hiding behind the subsidized dollar rate the government is selling to bdc's to make ur silly comment and think you making any sense. How sustainable is this economic suicide by the government? What sense does it make to float a currency and then go back to subsidize it cos of Hajj. Yes it's mainly cos of Hajj and the currency hasn't done upto 30% recovery from the plunge. Your government is busy kidnapping Binance officials and blaming binance for its failure. No exportation of even Crude oil due to insecurity, no agriculture output. What do you mean by ur people? You must be an illiterate to think that the minor dip in dollar will instantly reflect in the price of commodities. And no the masses are not the same as the leaders that's another foolish statement. Noah built the ark of God out of evil people like you who support evil government despite you and ur people suffering from their failure due to bigotry. Stop projecting ur evil mindedness. Price of commodities is gradually falling and will considerably do so if FX shows stability. Pls go educate yourself before engaging me and learn to type correctly.
It took me two weeks as how ... Na you no get work na... Lolzzz... You no get work ... Aswear! All these nonsense most of you always spitting here Everytime...
Online professor... Una plenty well here ... Real life una life no get meaning... I have come to dislike most of you that claim learned.. in reality most of you can't give result in the area you claim you specialize in... Only to argue online .. good day ooo...
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 2:14pm On Apr 01
Daystar7:

Go court drag Federal government, sebi you go school
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Villa12(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01
Fearyourcreator:

Go court drag Federal government, sebi you go school
go and work on your failed marriage. Take responsibility. Stop blaming your wife for your failure in marriage
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 5:33pm On Apr 01
Villa12:
go and work on your failed marriage. Take responsibility. Stop blaming your wife for your failure in marriage
Lolz....
Do you have parents?
Re: My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu by Villa12(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01
Fearyourcreator:

Lolz....
Do you have parents?
go and work on your failed marriage oga. STOP blaming someone on your inability to have a successful marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock / Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.