Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,581 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Global Action Urged To Counter Putin's Aggression In Ukraine: A Warning Against - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Action Urged To Counter Putin's Aggression In Ukraine: A Warning Against (129 Views)

Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris / Garba Shehu: No DSS Advisory Before Buhari Warning Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Action Urged To Counter Putin's Aggression In Ukraine: A Warning Against by tolastikha: 6:01am On Mar 11
Global Action Urged to Counter Putin's Aggression in Ukraine: A Warning Against Emerging Bullies Worldwide.

An Article to Support Sustainability of Human Existence.

A Special Summary.

As tensions escalate in Ukraine, I strongly urged World leaders to take decisive action to curb Russian President Vladimir Putin's aggression. Standing on the pedestal of skills in planning for turbulent future, I dare to state that failure to clamp down on Putin's actions could embolden other bullies across continents, leading to dire consequences for global stability.

I am most convinced that with Russian forces continuing their assault on Ukraine, the international community faces a critical moment in history. The actions taken—or not taken—against Putin will set a precedent for how the world deals with aggression and tyranny in the 21st century.

Standing on a pulpit of professionalism in Strategic Management, I can say without being economically conscious of letters and their strengths that a total clampdown on Putin is necessary not only to halt the violence in Ukraine but also to send a clear message to potential bullies worldwide. And that a huge repercussions of allowing Putin's aggression to go unchecked extend far beyond Europe. They pose a threat to peace and security on a global scale.

Bullies exist in every corner of the world, from Africa to Asia, Europe to America. However, the fear of facing consequences from the international community has deterred many from following in Putin's footsteps nor unleashing terror on perceived weaker nations. A failure to act decisively against Putin's actions in Ukraine could embolden these bullies, leading to a surge in authoritarianism and conflict.

If Putin is allowed to continue unchecked, I must emphasize, within a decade, the world could see the emergence of seven other bullies, each with their own agenda of aggression and oppression. Such a scenario would plunge the world into chaos and threaten the very foundations of international peace and cooperation.

Therefore, global leaders must come together to implement robust measures to counter Putin's aggression in Ukraine. This includes imposing severe sanctions, providing military assistance both in fighting forces, military aids, and Humanitarian Logistics to Ukraine, and actively isolating Russia diplomatically. Only through unified and decisive action can the world prevent a descent into pandemonium and safeguard the principles of freedom, democracy, and human rights for future generations.

We must all know that the crisis in Ukraine serves as a stark reminder of the dangers posed by unchecked aggression and tyranny. The world must act swiftly and decisively to counter Putin's actions, not only to restore peace in Ukraine but also to prevent the emergence of other bullies on the world stage. Failure to do so risks plunging the world into chaos and jeopardizing the future of humanity.

By

Adm. Tola O. Ajimisogbe,
Postgraduate Student of Strategic Management, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria
Re: Global Action Urged To Counter Putin's Aggression In Ukraine: A Warning Against by malali: 6:06am On Mar 11
Hahaha...Putin has Nuclear weapons.
He can wipe out Europe in minutes.
Too much collateral damage if he is attacked.
They have to wait for him to Die or silently take him out.
Re: Global Action Urged To Counter Putin's Aggression In Ukraine: A Warning Against by anonymous1759(m): 7:31am On Mar 11
I’ll like to engage this guy on a one on one debate , I’ll not Ginger him out of respect for UNizik that’s my base .
They’re 2 things involved, the writer is looking for international recognition, or he’s only programmed listening to western media .

He made mention of bullies in Asia , Africa Europe, pacific, Caribbean , North America, South America. But failed to mention the bullies in these regions except Russia and Ukraine war.

The only people who still bullies every continent are the people he’s worshiping.
You threaten independent countries with sanctions for making an independent law against LGBTQ with sanctions, isn’t that bullying?

The only counties that colonized all the continents are the people he’s calling to checkmate Putin .
What USA bullied Cuba for, is the same thing Russia is doing to Ukraine.

What about Serbia and Kosovo that America did the same thing Russia is doing in Ukraine he failed to mention it.

I would like to direct this question to the writer if you’re reading this please respond to me .

If Nigerian is clamoring for state police In the sense that , Every state should protect itself from aggression within without the call or authority from a federal police which is most likely corrupt ,

then why do you clamor for federal police from the west ? Which shares practically different ideologies from the rest of the world. Don’t you think it’ll hamper the security of the rest of the countries with different views ?

If Ukraine and Russia had settled their differences internally without foreign interference things would’ve gone differently.

Few months after the war Ukrainian president wanted to negotiate but America sent representatives to Ukraine to convince him to keep on fighting, where are they now today ?

Weapons are being hindered, it’s expected no nation can empty it’s security budget to please you , it’s only crumbs they’ll give out.
Family issues is best handled internally than externally .

All the nations ( Africa ) Nigeria went for for in peacekeeping were successful because it’s African but take a look at Countries France went for peacekeeping in Africa they’ve coups now .

If AU had handled Libya it wouldn’t be in ruins today.
Hongkong and China are settled now because things are being settled internally but when west wants to interfere they was chaos every,

Same thing that happened in Ukraine will be fall Taiwan if they fail to use their senses to settle internally with Russia .
If NATO are tired of funding Ukraine a European country how much more Taiwan ?

Let every world power or continental giant police it’s continent it’s easier because they share same values . Africans don’t believe in LGBTQ so we won’t fight each other or place sanctions on each other that’s one of many things we’ve in common likewise every continental giants with their continent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Global Action Urged To Counter Putin's Aggression In Ukraine: A Warning Against by Arubi78: 7:42am On Mar 11
the writer should understand the root and immediate causes of the war before writing from his strategic management lens.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Ondo Apc Guber Aspirant Dumps Party, Joins Nnpp / Why Should I Believe In The Constitution? / Governor Umo Eno Superlative Performance Excites Ibiono Ibom Council Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.