Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching (1851 Views)

I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / UN Warns Buhari: We Are Watching You.. "Begin broader Reforms" Now!!! / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by ezechi24(m): 6:06am On Mar 11
Mark zukkerberg snitched on the citizens of this country, this is what musk wouldn't do, federal govt wants to silence everyone

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by madridguy(m): 6:13am On Mar 11
Mtchew

After taking overdose of meth, they will come online to be vomiting trash.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by Fakeallah: 6:25am On Mar 11
madridguy:
Mtchew

Remi Tinubu breast Mtchew

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by Obiedun(m): 6:38am On Mar 11
Trash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by SoNature(m): 7:48am On Mar 11
FAKE NEWS. If APC wants to regulate social media, they will announce it and there's nothing Nigerians can do about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by magoo10(m): 8:09am On Mar 11
SoNature:
FAKE NEWS. If APC wants to regulate social media, they will announce it and there's nothing Nigerians can do about it.
they can't do it don't go there .
they don't own Nigeria neither do they own the air space .what did they achieve after banning Twitter?

They are just bunch of radical failures
Just like every kind of madness ,theirs also have cure.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by chopnaira: 8:12am On Mar 11
Who is Olivier Daniel? Is she Zuckerberg's side chick?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by SoNature(m): 8:22am On Mar 11
magoo10:
they can't do it don't go there .
they don't own Nigeria neither do they own the air space .what did they achieve after banning Twitter?

They are just bunch of radical failures
Just like every kind of madness ,theirs also have cure.

Oga, rest! You don't know what government can do. Government can do anything. When Buhari blocked Twitter, what did you do? I cannot believe I even replied this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by DWickedLandLord: 8:26am On Mar 11
Conspiracy theorists are conspiraring

Before I say what I really want to say....is the gov still feeding prisoners 3x daily🤔 the answer will determine my next course of action 😊
Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by magoo10(m): 8:30am On Mar 11
SoNature:

Oga, rest! You don't know what government can do. Government can do anything. When Buhari blocked Twitter, what did you do? I cannot believe I even replied this.
did it stop Nigerians from saying their minds?
It can only drive investors away and make the world see your darling government shady and intolerant of public opinion views .
No sane investor deals with power grabbers and bandits who cannot stand criticism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by MyExpression(m): 11:30am On Mar 11
I've always assumed that they are watching...on every platform.

Even on your device.
I've seen hackers do this...so as long as its doable, best believe they are doing it.
Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by Charmingrascal(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11
Some of you are just dumb and gullible.
Someone will just sit in the corner of his house to compose rubbish and post it online simply because he knows that there are many dumb Obidients who can't think for themselves will believe.
Just imagine this nonsense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by BigYash: 3:00pm On Mar 11
SoNature:

Even with the ban ,we still accessed twitter. Some of the stupid politicians them were accessing it too.. Na only you no access the app.Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Mind How You Comment On These Platforms They Are Watching by udumosam23(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11
They should getaat

(1) (Reply)

EFCC: A Personal Tool Of President Obasanjo? / Nigeria's Official Website Shutdown / Channels TV Showing PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.