Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

“Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure (6145 Views)

Off-Cycle Elections: Members Ask Labor Party Chairman, Abure To Step-Down / Primaries Conducted By Sacked Chairman, Abure In Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Illegal-LP / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Thegamingorca(m): 7:56am On Mar 11
grin grin grin

Omohh even the urchins and agbadorians have stopped complaining
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Nukilia: 7:56am On Mar 11
oneolajire:

HAVE YOU NOTICED,
Nobody sings "ON YOUR MANDATE" again.
Rubbish dot com people

They are busy teaching obidients a bitter lesson, when they are done, they'll start singing mandate song grin

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by faceland: 7:57am On Mar 11
Chikel20000:
oh....LP is now a major opposition?.....wow!!!

Only PDP and LP.
Hope you were not sleep in the last election because it was Tinubu, Atiku and Obi pictures on all publications.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Inosky(m): 8:00am On Mar 11
That's the fact. What has Tinubu done since smuggling himself into presidency if not bringing devastating hardships on Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by esnbrutality: 8:02am On Mar 11
Tinubu that built LAGOS according to you guys is a strategist abi?

PortHarcourtcit:
obi that mismanaged anambra money is now the best for you guys...
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by PHOENIX0007: 8:03am On Mar 11
Man102:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/tinubus-government-taking-nigeria-backward-labour-party-chairman-abure/

And let me guess his own party is the one that will take us forward with all the corruption scandal he is embroiled in with his treasurer 😂

Jokers
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by esnbrutality: 8:04am On Mar 11
So you are replying me on Nairaland on Tuesday Morning? Why are you this dull? grin

zionstaar75:
how can a senseless person like you know facts. Idle buffoon. Spending Monday morning on nairaland.Very unproductive fellow
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by esnbrutality: 8:06am On Mar 11
They arrested TINUBU also and put him in court. He later became President. Even though he is a worthless leader grin

faceland:

Handcuffed?
The way they arrest him wasn't proper for a national chairman of a major opposition party.

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Judolisco(m): 8:07am On Mar 11
TinubuThief:

You should blame your father and mother for birthing a full like you
why e come dey pain u now?
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:19am On Mar 11
Creamypie:
They have taken us back 2 dark ages.like say na APC dey rule since 1999, na 504 saloon car for be biggest boys car. Very shitty
APC is taking Nigeria backward,,, reading without understanding awon eleleya radarada Alaini itiju tribalism bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Zetty177x: 8:20am On Mar 11
Very poor governance....trial and error...
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Zetty177x: 8:23am On Mar 11
YungTemy:
Life is so ironic. The same Abure who allegedly misappropriated 3.5 billion naira from the Labor Party's appropriation funds has the audacity to alter this. Ah, before you point a finger, remember that the others are pointing right back at you. Haha.

Once you're Nigerian, there's potential for anyone to be involved in criminal activities. There are no saints among us. The entire Nigerian sector is riddled with criminality, spanning from family, community, schools, private and public sectors, judiciary, health sectors, to the government - EVERYWHERE! .

I'm not trying to be toxic; deep down, we all know this is the truth. It's no surprise that Tinubu boldly said, 'Emo lokan.' If the system were genuinely fair, how could a cocaine pusher, a certificate forger, and a political warlord become a president? Hypocrites!

you are on the fence. ..what side are u on?
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Zetty177x: 8:33am On Mar 11
faceland:
I thought they arrested this guy in a very disrespectful way (removed his cap, made him sit on the ground like a common criminal).

Four European countries just signed a free-trade agreement with India—and committed to invest $100 billion. Make u de play...
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Scholace: 8:33am On Mar 11
Judolisco:
Na police wey release u last week I blame
you don chop?
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Kusu12: 8:40am On Mar 11
Abure who is using Labour Party party to catch out, you can only deceive the deluded obirodents.
The only things obirodents are known for wailing, grunting and peddling falsehood. Losers always wailing.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Creamypie(m): 8:43am On Mar 11
Riskymarvelous:
APC is taking Nigeria backward,,, reading without understanding awon eleleya radarada Alaini itiju tribalism bigot
you be real dunce. I no Blame you.na your papa wey still dey feed u at ur age I blame. He will soon ask you to leave his house and start paying your bills by yourself. Idiot thinks am Igbo Man
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Judolisco(m): 8:45am On Mar 11
Scholace:
you don chop?
na u gimme food yesterday ba
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Truthsandtrusts: 8:49am On Mar 11
esnbrutality:
Everything he said is FACTs.

I am waiting for Agbado supporters to come and talk Nonsense. grin

Anything they talk accept the nonsense talk
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by esnbrutality: 8:51am On Mar 11
Why? ... I am not a zonBi na grin

Truthsandtrusts:

Anything they talk accept the nonsense talk
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Kay25(m): 9:20am On Mar 11
oneolajire:
The middle class is being wiped off. Throwing the people into poverty.

OBJ increased minimum wage, ordinary primary and secondary school teachers were buying cars and building houses. The middle class Abacha wiped off was restored.

How can someone who snatched it grabbed it and ran away with the mandate deliver good governance?

Tinubu has turned the BATists to HUNGRIFIED people.
See the number of companies that collapsed only in 2023. Yet, it is Peter Obi that is their problem.

HAVE YOU NOTICED?
Nobody sings "ON YOUR MANDATE" again.

Rubbish dot com people

Talk of obj ..he increased their salaries and they are paying it back years after years ...
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:31am On Mar 11
BodyCount:
Buharì took us backwards by at least 30 years...

Buharì killed this country and Tinubu is burying it.
Have you noticed that Mannabbqgrillz hardly comments again as he used to before?
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by StarRida: 9:33am On Mar 11
I don't really understand the work of so called opposition parties why are they keeping quiet all this while it's long over due let them lead this protest the Masses are Angry already this Tinubu is so incompetent and totally failure
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by oneolajire(m): 10:15am On Mar 11
Kay25:

Talk of obj ..he increased their salaries and they are paying it back years after years ...

Which kind statement be this?
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Kay25(m): 10:31am On Mar 11
oneolajire:

Which kind statement be this?
If u don't understand then dont bring obj to the table..
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Splashme: 11:31am On Mar 11
True
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Splashme: 11:37am On Mar 11
YungTemy:
Life is so ironic. The same Abure who allegedly misappropriated 3.5 billion naira from the Labor Party's appropriation funds has the audacity to alter this. Ah, before you point a finger, remember that the others are pointing right back at you. Haha.

Once you're Nigerian, there's potential for anyone to be involved in criminal activities. There are no saints among us. The entire Nigerian sector is riddled with criminality, spanning from family, community, schools, private and public sectors, judiciary, health sectors, to the government - EVERYWHERE! .

I'm not trying to be toxic; deep down, we all know this is the truth. It's no surprise that Tinubu boldly said, 'Emo lokan.' If the system were genuinely fair, how could a cocaine pusher, a certificate forger, and a political warlord become a president? Hypocrites!

Oga, is your money missing?

Stop ranting like an illiterate

Aisha Yesufu was incharge of campaign funds and she has rendered accounts.

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11
Creamypie:
you be real dunce. I no Blame you.na your papa wey still dey feed u at ur age I blame. He will soon ask you to leave his house and start paying your bills by yourself. Idiot thinks am Igbo Man
😆😆😆 you mean your papa still Dey feed you Lol.... reading without understanding 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Creamypie(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11
Riskymarvelous:
😆😆😆 i mean my papa still Dey feed me. Lol.... I dey reading without understanding 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 na dunce I be, .
OK sorry. Stop condemning yourself
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by oneolajire(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11
Kay25:

If u don't understand then dont bring obj to the table..

I don bring am, go delete am.
Bleep off
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Exceed15: 4:37pm On Mar 11
esnbrutality:
Everything he said is FACTs.

I am waiting for Agbado supporters to come and talk Nonsense. grin

Can they when the Truth is staring at them in the face?

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Exceed15: 4:39pm On Mar 11
Tinubu is a disaster. A failure personified. Nothing is working and to make it worse people now commit suicide as an escape route. Shiooor
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Exceed15: 4:41pm On Mar 11
Quest7777:

Na so.

This is just the truth. Well I feel good I didn't I didn't cast my vote for this calamity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy / Breaking: Fayose Rushes To Aso Villa....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.