Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

“Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure (6121 Views)

Off-Cycle Elections: Members Ask Labor Party Chairman, Abure To Step-Down / Primaries Conducted By Sacked Chairman, Abure In Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Illegal-LP / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by hurryup123(m): 7:19am On Mar 11
But that's true now
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by esnbrutality: 7:19am On Mar 11
So now they want to claim IGBO.... grin

Dalohad:
Arabambi the sidekick of Lamidi Apapa claimed Abure is from the 'Ibo part of Uromi' on Arise TV.. grin

Arabambi and Lamidi are illiterates. grin grin
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Phred1717: 7:19am On Mar 11
Agbados will not look at the Facts but the messenger

4 Likes

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by YouAreNobody: 7:19am On Mar 11
APC is a cancer unto this country

2 Likes

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by darediamond(m): 7:19am On Mar 11
Man102:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/tinubus-government-taking-nigeria-backward-labour-party-chairman-abure/
With The Way Tinubu Alligns with International Monetary Fund and World Bank vibrant economy killing Orders and He Being Supported by fellow Oduduwans who are suppose to aggressively call him or Orders, it is now evident that there is Nothing Sophisticated about we Yorubas!!

I can't imagined a fellow Oduduwans Ruling this way!!

Or wait, am I dreaming?

Please wake me up people of through Progress!!

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by JASONjnr(m): 7:20am On Mar 11
The same man that followed Tinubu to Dubai and was given a brown envelope...

I'm sure the content of that envelope has finished... Dude is looking for another envelope to shut up for a brief moment.....
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by begge: 7:21am On Mar 11
Agbado and bubu, e no go better for una o. People wey una don kill with hunger and insecurity will never, ever allow both of you to rest in peace in the grave

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by omoadeleye(m): 7:21am On Mar 11
As he is taking his LP party forward with syphone
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by YouAreNobody: 7:21am On Mar 11
Afrobasic:
To be fair Tinubu never said he was going to take us forward.

Only thing I heard him say was Emilokan, and agbado munchers aka E bin pa wons voted for him in large numbers.

After all, na statistics we go chop?

You're actually right. The man made no promises and never said he was going to do anything. It's these daft agbadoites who I blame

3 Likes

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:22am On Mar 11
Oga chairman thread carefully...they will soon send the EFCC after you!
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by faceland: 7:23am On Mar 11
Anyway ladies and gentlemen; if you have changed your lifestyle or you have downgraded in order to manage the inflation problem and high cost of living, then what he said is true (we have gone backwards but their is still hope).

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Vinnie2000(m): 7:23am On Mar 11
JASONjnr:

I'm sure the content of that envelope has finished... Dude is looking for another envelope to shut up for a brief moment.....

You are Confusing him for NLC president Joe Ajaero! undecided
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Bluntemperor: 7:23am On Mar 11
faceland:
I thought they arrested this guy in a very disrespectful way (removed his cap, made him sit on the ground like a common criminal).

He is yet to give Accounts of the NBILLIONS,the Treasurer of LP accused him of and of Course, Peter Obi would not talk now!
You can't win,any elections ,when you don't Condemn evil, especially in your area but you are quick to see that of others! That is not how to earn their respects!
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by YouAreNobody: 7:23am On Mar 11
JASONjnr:

Attack the messenger and throw away the message, that's the only thing you imps are good at
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by nedekid: 7:25am On Mar 11
Judolisco:
Na police wey release u last week I blame
Kindly stop petty talk and focus on the issues he pointed out.
Are things personally better for you? If they are, has there been increase in family members, friends, strangers asking for financial assistance?
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Chucks13: 7:25am On Mar 11
Mr Abure go and see your stealing case in the court. You just came back from prison come here dey talk I promise you next time you won't come back easily.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by bobofellaini(m): 7:26am On Mar 11
Regardless of the current situation, things will get great!
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by fuckJones(f): 7:26am On Mar 11
He is not our chairman
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Treasure17(m): 7:27am On Mar 11
Without pulling no punches, it's the truth.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by ObalendeCMS: 7:28am On Mar 11
Stfu, you old foo1! Nigeria has been on retrogression right from the start.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Treasure17(m): 7:28am On Mar 11
bobofellaini:
Regardless of the current situation, things will get great!
You said this in the last administration. Say something else please.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by SalamRushdie: 7:30am On Mar 11
Says hyper corrupt Abure who used LP small money to be buying houses up and down..pound for pound some of these LP people are more corrupt than APC
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by papiwyte(m): 7:32am On Mar 11
Let him come and tell us how they spend poor masses money they contributed for LP election....
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by zionstaar75: 7:33am On Mar 11
esnbrutality:
Everything he said is FACTs.

I am waiting for Agbado supporters to come and talk Nonsense. grin
how can a senseless person like you know facts. Idle buffoon. Spending Monday morning on nairaland. Very unproductive fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Orinechi: 7:38am On Mar 11
If u want the attention of Obizumbs, just simply mention Pres. Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by TinubuThief: 7:39am On Mar 11
Judolisco:
Na police wey release u last week I blame
You should blame your father and mother for birthing a full like you
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41am On Mar 11
Backwards and entering ground join.

The grandpa by force president want ti bury Nigeria into the past
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by gigabyte13: 7:43am On Mar 11
🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂
Dem say, make animal wey get HORN show face....
Snail sef dey form say, e get horn
Orisirisi.
Mallam sef dey call person Aboki
Thief dey call another person barawo
Birds of a feather.
ABOLORE sef dey importance.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by bhella10: 7:44am On Mar 11
I didn't know they released him.
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:45am On Mar 11
esnbrutality:
Everything he said is FACTs.

I am waiting for Agbado supporters to come and talk Nonsense. grin
obi that mismanaged anambra money is now the best for you guys...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Elvis2kay: 7:46am On Mar 11
Wetin this 1 know about government
Re: “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure by Chikel20000(m): 7:51am On Mar 11
faceland:

Handcuffed?
The way they arrest him wasn't proper for a national chairman of a major opposition party.
oh....LP is now a major opposition?.....wow!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Canvasses For Yoruba Autonomy / Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai / Army Trains 2904 Soldiers On Counter-Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.