Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki (15596 Views)

Lagos State Removes All Illegal Shops Around Mandilas Building / Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge / Lagos CBD Removes Illegal Structures, Makeshift Shops From Roads, Walkways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by lexylaw09: 7:52am On Mar 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by DenreleDave(m): 9:26am On Mar 11
FTC after a long time..

I hope nobody will complain of being witch-hunted now sha because na the usual noise be that...

These people are nigerians from all parts of the country..

I hope God and the government provide a place for them..

You can check on my profile and sell your $$$$ to me cool cool cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by StPete: 9:27am On Mar 11
Cement cost have gone way overboard and the small shanties the poor are managing are being destroyed. People cannot afford normal housing in lagos. The best bet is to move back to their villages or other States with affordable housing

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by QuinQ: 9:27am On Mar 11
Wrong time to be doing this. There is time for everything. People are trying to survive.
OR give proper compensation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:27am On Mar 11
Hh
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Greenfaces: 9:28am On Mar 11
Those prostitutes devalue properties In that area

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by christejames(m): 9:28am On Mar 11
It's good to sanitize the city but the govt should equally provide low cost housing for the poor masses undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Nicols(m): 9:28am On Mar 11
Long overdue. The level of filth and environmental degradation in that area is something there. Just a little rainfall, you'll see feaces and all sorts of rubbish being transferred by flood to saner neighbouring properties. I wonder how people survive there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by slaawomirr: 9:29am On Mar 11
Damnnn niggar

Demolish any illegal structures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Cindypresh(f): 9:30am On Mar 11

Some people living in this shanties are among those on nairaland telling others to go develop their region. Lmao😂

Shouting "our Lagos"

Premium Delulu😂
😂😂

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by MVLOX(m): 9:30am On Mar 11
Na here dem take dey see dem..... When they where erecting the structures where was the government? Was it not someone in the government who gave approval to this structures too? May Nigeria never happen to my children

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by TANID(m): 9:30am On Mar 11
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by BodyCount: 9:30am On Mar 11
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:30am On Mar 11
nice move

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Honestey: 9:31am On Mar 11
Well done job, No man's Land Oni baje pp
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:31am On Mar 11

1 Like

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by inoki247: 9:31am On Mar 11
Lol some people might still play victim card here and tell us election is the cause....

When it happens outside Lagos everywhere is always on silent buh once is Lagos na noise....

Buh on a serious note Govt needs to create something like shelter for people like this when you go destroy the shanties they need shelter to always stay till they can get on dere feet....

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Chibuzoripob: 9:31am On Mar 11
cool
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:31am On Mar 11
Anyone coming from Abuja to Lagos I could join?
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Goodlady(f): 9:31am On Mar 11
The poor can't breeeeeeaaaaaatheeee!
People in that state are used to suffering. Make una come to Abuja.

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Sucre6: 9:33am On Mar 11
The Nigerian Government could do low cost housing estate in all 36 states including FCT, for example if a self contain goes for 300k, government should give it at the rate of 100k and or even less and watch how shanties will disappear forever, no body like to stay in Shanties. Nah condition cause am

1 Like

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by twilliamx(m): 9:33am On Mar 11
Kk
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:33am On Mar 11
DenreleDave:
FTC after a long time..

I hope nobody will complain of being witch-hunted now sha because na the usual noise be that...

These people are nigerians from all parts of the country..

I hope God and the government provide a place for them..

You can check on my profile and sell your $$$$ to me cool cool cool
shatap
anybody that deals with David Adenrele is at his own risk.
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by Menclothing: 9:34am On Mar 11
Shanties in cities

1 Like

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:35am On Mar 11
Big cities is not poor people that's the Nigeria for u
Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by crixlight2(m): 9:37am On Mar 11
StPete:
Cement cost have gone way overboard and the small shanties the poor are managing are being destroyed. People cannot afford normal housing in lagos. The best bet is to move back to their villages or other States with affordable housing
Thank you for telling them to move out of that Lagos , I don’t know Wetin some people see for that Lagos wey Dey make dem sleep around shanty towns , when they can easily get accommodation and convenience in another states. The government won’t allow the shanty towns to remain forever , there will always be a constant development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki by StPete: 9:40am On Mar 11
crixlight2:

Thank you for telling them to move out of that Lagos , I don’t know Wetin some people see for that Lagos wey Dey make dem sleep around shanty towns , when they can easily get accommodation and convenience in another states. The government won’t allow the shanty towns to remain forever , there will always be a constant development

True that, however, some have their businesses in Lagos and it's not easy starting afresh in another State

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) / This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.