Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains (7242 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by BrighterSyde: 10:30am On Mar 11
004gist:
Which grain? Nigerian government don't have food banks anywhere. From state to federal.

Are they going to steal grains from neighbouring countries

Germany was reduced to ashes during the ww2.All infrastructure destroyed by bomb. Occupied for years by US and soviet.
But from the dust they rebuild their country within few years to become Europe economic house

lol…na so Buhari show us rice pyramid back then o

1 Like

Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by themanderon: 11:30am On Mar 11
That's because there is no grain to distribute. Have you forgotten this is a gbajue government?

1 Like

Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by Oakenshield: 11:31am On Mar 11
Citizens dn pack am already from warehouse na
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by ufuosman(m): 11:40am On Mar 11
Scammers na una go dey bliv 😂😂😂
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by worksmart(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11
Why Am I not surprised undecided

Government of Deceit, propaganda and false promises sad

If they do distribute any grains, would likely be the radioactive ones that Ukraine is dumping in Nigeria.
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by ambale(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11
This current Nigeria is practically designed to fail, until we overhaul everything.

The fact that we politicize every issue even makes things worse

The government are saddled with almost everything and always deliver way too little to even be felt by the citizens.

Now government have to just resort to audio promises and propaganda, let's keep doing ourselves ooo

For instance, light should not be an issue, there are so many alternatives that could be invested in but we just choose one way and it's doom
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by GenFunction: 12:13pm On Mar 11
Too bad they fail at everything.
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by Musauzor(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11
The truth is that there's no metric tonnes of rice anywhere to distribute. It's mere media propagandist methodology .
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by BewareOf419: 1:56pm On Mar 11
They are all scammer
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:14pm On Mar 11
LOVELY AND WONDERFUL GOOD NEWS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please I also have a vacant position for a very good saloon manager at Lekki Phase one. smart, has good business idea and can manage few staff.Salary is very very good. Send cv via whatsapp..08169827645. I will reply immediately
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by faheem0frank: 2:18pm On Mar 11
Distribution postponed indefinitely! Read to comprehend Oga.Distribution postponed indefinitely! Read to comprehend Oga....
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by drmuchin: 2:19pm On Mar 11
Normally Tinubu na scammer
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by nkemjacob2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11
Those that voted and believe in the renewed shege of BAT their preferred candidate to begin to note how many failed promises we have encountered since the inception of this administration
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by Kionrae: 3:49pm On Mar 11
RandomFellow:
What's the news here? There's a delay in the distribution; he did not say they won't distribute it anymore 🙄🙄🙄. Besides, who said the distribution has not started? The fact that it has not reached the final consumers does not mean it will not reach them. Let's criticize with sense abeg
shut up zombie

1 Like

Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by Bfly: 4:58pm On Mar 11
Lower the price to the actual price…
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by Bluntemperor: 4:58pm On Mar 11
RepoMan007:
Distribution to people at zero cost or sales at fair price to combat inflation and the resulting hunger?

If you know those who don't want Govt to succeed, especially in most of the Ministries - because of Corruption, including Top Govt Officials,you will weep for Nigeria - my Country!
While President Tinubu - may give Orders,they (top Officials) have their own Agenda different from the President and until and unless - they are relieved of their Posts nothing tangible can be achieved.e g 42- Items that Tinubu gave orders to CBN,since August 2023-including Rice - Importations,so what happens to the Order!
Very Terrible!

1 Like

Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by Eriggayabdem: 5:31pm On Mar 11
What else is the synonym for failure, if not the Nigerian federal government?
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by JagabanB: 6:08pm On Mar 11
Didijiji:
cheesy

Jagabanb

I pity everyone having hope that this government will deliver

Common sharing of grains and rolling out of CNG buses they are not able to execute

How many grains did ur Lienus share?
How many buses did Lienus roll out?
They gave out cheap rice few days ago, u moaned, today u are móàning again, will u ever stóp moaning m
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by Didijiji: 6:20pm On Mar 11
JagabanB:

How many grains did ur Lienus share?
How many buses did Lienus roll out?
They gave out cheap rice few days ago, u moaned, today u are móàning again, will u ever stóp moaning m
You have a cursed destiny for supporting broad day lies

You will always swim and live in deceit all your days

1 Like

Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by lildush(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11
This is how dey will keep deciving people till dey finish dia 8yrs tenor.. but God will not allow dat.. dey keep lying to you and I.. but some thing need to be done. Fast. If u can't resign n go.the seat should be taken away by force..
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by ivandragon: 10:01pm On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

You dey mind that asslicker

He will soon tell you to hold your governors accountable

Lol. You know 'it' very well.

That's their new tactics. Hold your governors accountable.

Bat removes fuel subsidy. Hold your governors accountable.

Bat devalues naira. Hold your governors accountable

School children kidnapped. Hold your governors accountable
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by RandomFellow: 10:26pm On Mar 11
BrighterSyde:

I agree with you. We should criticize with sense. With this same energy can you also explain what happened to the rice pyramids Buhari was showing off two years ago? Why is rice still so expensive if we had such tons of rice somewhere?

Who is Buhari? What is rice pyramid?
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by RandomFellow: 10:27pm On Mar 11
Kionrae:
shut up zombie

Lol... My fellow zombie🤣🤣🤣
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by RandomFellow: 10:28pm On Mar 11
jikins:

This is what happens when you don't attend English classes. You just start arguing with yourself bringing points from no where that nobody mentioned. And at the same time these your imaginary points are contradicting themselves.

English tutor. Please educate me, and us all. Itk🙄
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by RandomFellow: 10:30pm On Mar 11
uba1991:
I wish you have sense. Is this the first promise that will fail? They promise one dollar to one naira but now is one dollar to 2000 naira. They promise cheap fuel but fuel is now unaffordable, He promise security but now people are kidnapped on daily basis.

Mr sense! What have you achieved in this life with all your sense? You're not even half as rich as Yul Edochie. I wonder when your sense will make you as rich as Dangote. Oversabi
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by RandomFellow: 10:31pm On Mar 11
frankyychiji:
Distribution postponed indefinitely!
Read to comprehend Oga.

I didn't see that part... Thank you sir
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by RandomFellow: 10:31pm On Mar 11
Mindlog:

And what you posted, made sense...you are truly "random"! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know we're both "random" right?
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by frankyychiji(f): 10:39pm On Mar 11
RandomFellow:

I didn't see that part... Thank you sir
Hahaha 😃
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by jikins(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11
RandomFellow:

English tutor. Please educate me, and us all. Itk🙄

Funny thing most people got the gist. So its largely a you problem grin
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by stubsamm: 2:40am On Mar 12
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by BrighterSyde: 6:35am On Mar 12
RandomFellow:

Who is Buhari? What is rice pyramid?

Never mind. Only adults and people with sense know what I’m talking about.
Re: FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains by RandomFellow: 8:17am On Mar 12
BrighterSyde:

Never mind. Only adults and people with sense know what I’m talking about.

Lol... Then shove it us your arse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) / Power Sector Losing N24bn Monthly To Imported Fuel –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.