Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale (18202 Views)

3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Lavor234: 11:21am On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

Who handed over the country to the North in the first place

Na now una know say South must unite

You must learn to think critically, if you go through my post, u will see I am not an advocate for Tinubu. You must learn from history and learn to look at the big picture, a divided south is weak, the North is always united, no matter how bad their leaders are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Lavor234: 11:22am On Mar 11
Vinnie2000:

I Repeat Tinubu should Continue his Romance with Ganduje and his Northern cronies. sad

As for 2027, If El-Rufai decamps to PDP and becomes their Flagbearer,
Most persons in SS and SE would vote him and with his Northern Massive support, he will THRASH tinibu at the polls. smiley

So Tinibu should continue to Romance the North.

SS and SE don't anything in Common with Tinubu/APC.😏
You still think they care about your votes when they have the INEC chairman .
Use your head.

Voting for El Rufai as a Christian is like a Turkey waiting for Christmas..
You are signing your death warrant
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Galadimabawa: 11:22am On Mar 11
grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Kukutenla: 11:23am On Mar 11
Lavor234:

You must learn to think critically, if you go through my post, u will see I am not an advocate for Tinubu. You must learn from history and learn to look at the big picture, a divided south is weak, the North is always united, no matter how bad their leaders are.
Who divided the South?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by ufuosman(m): 11:25am On Mar 11
Jogs1900:

These nothern politicians...They started planning for 2027....
E go shock these northerners.Tinubu is not Jonathan.
Tinubu is not Jonathan, let him keep folding his hands, it will fly him soon. Northerners force is coming gradually and tinubu is just looking dere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Vinnie2000(m): 11:26am On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

Who handed over the country to the North in the first place

Na now una know say South must unite

Don't mind him😕

He thinks he is Wise! He is a covert Agbad0rian trying to Deceive others. 🤨

Sensing and Fearing that the North are Withdrawing Support for Tinibu,
Tinibu Boys are now looking for Igbos and SS Pple as Allies.😏

After Filling up all Juicy Positions with Y0rubas such as Efcc Chairman, CBN Governor, Minister of finance, IGp, Chief of Army Staff, etc. undecided

Tinubu Marriage with Hausa/Fulani must go on. 😏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by WizardOfNG: 11:26am On Mar 11
seunmsg:
It’s the Jonathan’s playbook all over again.

Indeed. Only difference is that the North now face the most politically sagacious and well supported Southerner alive with a big, influential and universally prominent ethnic group behind him.

We know their play. It is always predictable from a people with an irresponsible sense of entitlement who always feel threatened once out of political power because political power is their sustainance 100%. Let us see who blinks first because Tinubu I know, unlike GEJ and OBJ, "no gree for anybody".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by FireUpNow(m): 11:27am On Mar 11
Always looking some group of people to blame for his failures

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by ufuosman(m): 11:28am On Mar 11
Drama ahead
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by DCmonster: 11:29am On Mar 11
Lavor234:

It is the same thinking process that will make el-Rufai, rule you in 2027, better keep your emotions aside and let power stay in the south or else you will continue to be deciminated and i swear the little freedom you have now, will seem like heaven then.

Go and find out from Southern Kaduna and the people whom he demolished their houses.

Hei is also the architect of Muslim-Muslim. Dey play. The key word here is Unite.
A united South and Middle Belt alliance for a sustainable future, a divided one and we become fodder for Fulani Herdsmen, choose your poison
we will choose north over south west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Appletek: 11:29am On Mar 11
Nword22:

If really the presidency wrote this then we won't vote for them again here in the north.

Na Labour we dey.

Kai banza APC/pdp, banza kidakida Kai.

Nword22:
Davido, we got your back here.

Bamako for life.

Proudly Igbo.

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by WizardOfNG: 11:31am On Mar 11
DCmonster:

South West does not need you. We are everything good and laudable about Nigeria today. What emanates from your IPOB region if not mayhem.and misery? The SW and SS are literally the only sane regions of Nigeria today..
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by michlins(m): 11:32am On Mar 11
Menclothing:

What of under Jonathan chibok girls
yes. That one too. Incompetence is blaming someone else when you have the powers of the president and the military forces and you are shifting blames

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by fxty: 11:34am On Mar 11
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Bimpe29: 11:34am On Mar 11
Subduing the saboteurs and detractors is part of governance. So, Ngalale should save us that crap.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by HardBishop: 11:34am On Mar 11
Lavor234:
I think they misjudge Tinubu, they are not even original in their thinking, same terrorist attack, same kidnapping, same senators rilling up the public with inflammatory statements just because they want power.

Tinubu must work at building bridges with the South, The Igbo man will bring progress, Nigerians must ensure that power returns to the south for now, so we can stabilize the country,

the North will run Nigeria to the ground, they cannot produce nor create, they cannot lead, they can only rule. Any mistake will see Nigeria destroyed for posterity's sake, we must have a strong South-Middle Belt Alliance to diminish the assault on this country.
A word is enough for the wise
How can we South's unite when the yorubas brought us this terrible mess by bringing buhari? Can you trust them? See how they attacked igbos and other southern ethnicity.

Pls we SE and middle belt infact.... SE don't align our politics with the yorubas... Pls. They're on their own.. we don't want....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Vinnie2000(m): 11:35am On Mar 11
WizardOfNG:

Indeed. Only difference is that the North now face the most politically sagacious and well supported Southerner alive with a big, influential and universally prominent ethnic group behind him.

We know their played. Let us see who blinks first.

Hehehe

U clearly Overrate Ebola tinibu and Underrate the North! smiley

If the NORTH wants to Remove tinibu from Power, they will do it in 6Hours!

They will First remove that Clown Akpabio as Senate President and use Gang up to Remove That Y0ruba Chief of Army Staff! embarassed

Once those 2 are Gone, Tinibu is FINISHED!

Remember how they Removed Aguiyi Ironsi!

You, his Supporters lack Political Wisdom!😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Digmygold: 11:36am On Mar 11
Nackzy:
You can just imagine, what kind of headline is this, working to sabotage the government isn't something new, it happened in 2013,2014, 2015... so rather than complain deal with it just like others did, Tinubu and Muhammadu Buhari conspired to Sabotage Jonathan's government, Boko Haram even appointed Buhari as thier spokesman

All I want to know is who is responsible for the crazy inflation currently going on? Is it the East,West,North or South. People must be behind it? It is not ordinary because I don tire. Who is behind the CONSISTENT and CONSTANT abnormal hike in price of EVERYTHING in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Nword22: 11:39am On Mar 11
Appletek:

Your family picture looks good here.

I can also feel your pain.

Kai North banza APC pdp.

Walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Lavor234: 11:39am On Mar 11
DCmonster:
you will choose the North, not we, we are wiser now and by the North you mean, North West/North East, North Central is also populated with Christians. So by the North you mean North west/North East
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by HardBishop: 11:39am On Mar 11
WizardOfNG:

South West does not need you. We are everything good and laudable about Nigeria today. What emanates from your IPOB region if not mayhem.and misery? The SW and SS are literally the only sane regions of Nigeria today..
Yes, go away... Our blood don't mix.. we are not political align.
Thank God the distance btw BIAFRA and oduduwa nation is a million miles apart I wonder what makes intertribal marriages happen btw us and yorubas? Is one the action NATURE reject....
Very digusting race. We nationally deject you people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by frankyychiji(f): 11:40am On Mar 11
Lavor234:

The more you seek a phantom united south, the more southern mooslims thwart the efforts. Abi you don't know this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by limeta(f): 11:44am On Mar 11
The Presidency has blamed the latest kidnappings in the North on political forces in the northern region plotting to destabilise the country under President Bola Tinubu’s watch.

What ever God bless Good luck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by HardBishop: 11:47am On Mar 11
esnbrutality:
SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD..

YORUBA AND FULANI ARE 1

Let that sink in.
cheesy
Many people are now getting aware of this crooks

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Mrexcell(m): 11:47am On Mar 11
If the fulani northern cabals can't trust tinibu I wonder what they would have done to obi's govt if he was the one that was declared winner?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by obiekunie01: 11:48am On Mar 11
ImmaculateJOE:

Hypocrite you are!

You and your likes supported them when it was against GEJ.

dont mind the nama!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Nackzy: 11:48am On Mar 11
Digmygold:

All I want to know is who is responsible for the crazy inflation currently going on? Is it the East,West,North or South. People must be behind it? It is not ordinary because I don tire. Who is behind the CONSISTENT and CONSTANT abnormal hike in price of EVERYTHING in Nigeria.
honestly I am confuse i don't know again this is beyond politics

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by WizardOfNG: 11:51am On Mar 11
ufuosman:
Tinubu is not Jonathan, let him keep folding his hands, it will fly him soon. Northerners force is coming gradually and tinubu is just looking dere

Bro, never get it twisted. Tinubu is not Jonathan. He is strategic and knows, as the President of the biggest black nation on Earth, he must be seen to do the right thing and be a Democratic leader at all times..

Even then he has not stopped, for one second, stepping on Northern entitlement agenda. Trust me, Tinubu is on a mission and has the backing of the only ethnic group , beyond words, that can square up to the North in Nigeria. The Yorubas.

They bullied GEJ because he is not from one of the three major ethnic group of Nigeria in Yoruba, Igbos and Hausa.

Let us see how they will do it today when SW has moved so far ahead of all other regions to be the only fully functional region of Nigeria the international community will never risk a breakdown of anarchy in.

The SE has been under sit-at-home terrorist in Kanu and Ekpa for years now. No one cares in Africa or globally showing that the SE region is irrelevant domestically and internationally.

Same for the North and MB. The SW is the only region the world will step out of it's comfort zone to ensure does not fail because that means failure for Nigeria and possibly an internecine strike with far worse humanitarian crisis than seen in Rwanda.

Tinubu is no fool. He knows all this yet is brave and, most importantly, ready to do what it takes to leave a legacy of liberating Nigeria from the tyranny of dark forces that have held us hostage for over 7 decades now.

Let us see if the North will succeed trying to sabotage Tinubu's effort to reform Nigeria or if they will compromise to accept that they must change their outlook to reject backwardness and embrace progressive ideology.
Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by Digmygold: 11:54am On Mar 11
Nackzy:
honestly I am confuse i don't know again this is beyond politics

My thoughts exactly. I feel like there are some forces behind it. Just desperate to frustrate Nigerians. It is not normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by wyt(m): 11:59am On Mar 11
Lavor234:

It is the same thinking process that will make el-Rufai, rule you in 2027, better keep your emotions aside and let power stay in the south or else you will continue to be deciminated and i swear the little freedom you have now, will seem like heaven then.

Go and find out from Southern Kaduna and the people whom he demolished their houses.

Hei is also the architect of Muslim-Muslim. Dey play. The key word here is Unite.
A united South and Middle Belt alliance for a sustainable future, a divided one and we become fodder for Fulani Herdsmen, choose your poison

i don't mind if you go to h-ll!!!
enjoy th romance with the North as long as you can

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by meobizy(f): 12:03pm On Mar 11
It should be seen as normal by now. Life continues.

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale by wyt(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11
Lavor234:

instead of Tinubu in 2027, let there Buhari as president again and EL-rufai as vp, that is how much i hate ur position.
you and Tinubu didn't know north is always united during 2015 election?
again, enjoy ur unity and romance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosives Smuggled In Fuel-Tankers To Lagos - Ihejirika / Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Father Geoffrey Mark Chimezie In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.