Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Men Plaiting Hair - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Men Plaiting Hair (180 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Plaiting Hair by ziafabricsnmore(f): 9:33am On Mar 11
I stumbled on a friendly post on x to choose A dreads and B low cut.

I smiled when I saw it because that was the same topic I spoked about with my spouse. As for me I don't see any bad things in that even though I don't pray my kids do that. As for me I can only wish and my and their dad's training assisting them.

As it is now the world is changing from good to the other way round. Assuming my children are living abroad and decided not to cut their hairs due to work or anything. Do that make my children bad or when I see those men on dreads do that mean they are bad guys.

But here in Nigeria due to our cultural perspectives we turned everything we don't practice bad.

Children can only be advised when they come of age and pray for them. And whatever you've instilled to them you can't force them so things.

I know almost all young men now dreads but their are responsible ones among them.

It is well

Re: Men Plaiting Hair by Draslo(m): 10:03am On Mar 11
We should be more interested in what is inside the skull than what is on it. If you go to silicon valley you will find skulls with different types of hair colour, different facial piercing and even tattoos. It is what lies in their skull that matters. You can go to a US bank and find a staff with trendy dreadlocks in Nigeria, the army will shave it off for you. Lol

Wemight have broken free from the metal shackles but we're still slaves of the mind

2 Likes

Re: Men Plaiting Hair by Abolodje: 8:31pm On Mar 11
I’m really struggling to get the point of this thread
Re: Men Plaiting Hair by ziafabricsnmore(f): 8:13am On Mar 16
Sure Draslo, what is most important is what is in there.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Viewing Video Advertisement On Small Giants Agency / Vacancy For A Heating Ventilator & Air Conditioner (job Ref: Hc-tech) / How To Win Indebtedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.