Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) (30162 Views)

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Aremwayne: 1:19pm On Mar 11
cheesy
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Treasure17(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11
It's in their DNA to act in a barbaric manner.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by chatinent: 1:21pm On Mar 11
Will it be civil to take laws into our hands against uncivil policemen?
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Chukwuka319(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11
Nigerian police are no better than chimpanzees in a cage.They always seize every opportunity to display their animalistic nature towards civilians.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Mar 11
but when robbers visited kogi to make a withdrawal in some banks, our "gallant" policemen were no where to b found. one of them was videoed hiding and very calm hoping the robbers wont see him. why are these ones so violent over just one unarmed civilian?
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by MrSly(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11
oluwaseunamos33:
Nigerian police=wrong man criminals in uniform
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by LordBillionz: 1:32pm On Mar 11
If you can afford a car in Nigeria, get a lawyer. A good one.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Cmanforall: 1:40pm On Mar 11
UDOKABESTLUV:
Why Beating The Young Man Over Glass permit

Maybe he refused arrest
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by 123yes(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11
Some of the policies of government are really bringing problems to the society. Tinted car glass is one of them. An avenue of enriching policemen on the road. Policemen harases even cars that came with factory fitted sunshade and say it is tinted glass. This policy cannot stop bandit from operating on our roads
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11
BigYash:
SARS .. Swat.. Criminals in uniform..
you don't know what the guy said or did to the police officer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Cmanforall: 1:42pm On Mar 11
UDOKABESTLUV:
The Ebonyi State Police Command have reacted to a viral video of some police officers in its command assaulting some persons during a raid in a community in the state.

A Nigerian social media user had shared a video of the officers slapping, flogging and kicking some young men whom it appears they wanted to arrest.

In a statement released, the spokesperson of the command, DSP Joshua Ukandu, described the actions of the officers as ‘’uncivil' and said that necessary administrative measures is being taken while an investigation into the incident has commenced.

His Statement Reads:

The attention of the command has been drawn to a viral video on social media on the uncivil conduct of some police officers attached to the command.

The command unequivocally condemns their unprofessional conduct and necessary administrative measures have already been initiated while a detailed investigation into the incident has commenced to ensure justice and appropriate disciplinary action.

The Commissioner Of Police Ebonyi State Police Command, CP Augustina Ogbodo, psc, is using this medium to reiterate that no form of incivility to members of the public or any form of misconduct by any police officer(s) will be tolerated under her watch. She continued by urging residents of the state to remain calm and be law-abiding while assuring that any police officer found wanting would be met with severe disciplinary actions.

Furthermore, members of the public with complaints on police actions can call the PPRO on 0803276251 or on X FKA Twitter

@joshukandu, the Complaints Response Unit (CRU) desk officer on 08067577537, CP's admin. on 08063637354, and the command control room on 07064515001.

DSP JOSHUA UKANDU''

Watch The Video Below:

https://twitter.com/Royal_Spotlight/status/1766890465251500257?t=AoJISD8ski-9m7TsEJvf0g&s=19

Some actions have consequences

I just watched the video, it seems they want the guy to enter their vehicle, and he is resisting it. Prher men around came to intervene, amd police had to flog them. If the crowd overpower the police, the police officers might be beaten and the guy in question will end up bragging on it.

Both parties are wrong in this case!
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Honestey: 1:55pm On Mar 11
Remember police are your friends fiends
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11
Just for having tinted glasses?
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by BigYash: 2:06pm On Mar 11
PortHarcourtcit:
Is that why they should handle him like that? Did you even read what their superior said? Dey there dey defend rubbish.. Even if he insulted them,is that what they ought to do as trained officers? What if they killed him,in the process of manhandling him?
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by papyjaypaul: 2:07pm On Mar 11
osuofia2:
smiley
I am not in support of the Police but Nigerians are rude and have this entitlement personality.

Wrong place, wrong timing for this comment. That is why police is the law enforcement. They know what is slander, they know what is insult. You can run your mouth until it gets you into trouble with the law.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11
Riskymarvelous:
Dey can not beat kidnappers since all dis while awon eleleya radarada Alaini itiju
awon afofun gbe'mu.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11
This is totally wrong, 3 men beating and kicking one man just because they have guns and call themselves police.

My SUV Benz has a tinted window that came fitted with the car, i don't want or like tinted windows i tried to change the whole window to clear windows but could not find a match for the benz. I wouldn't want this kinda assault metted to me, i don't know i would be able to hold my anger. If they did this to me.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11
PortHarcourtcit:
Hear this one, so if some one says something you don't like to you, you reply back with blows and kicking? undecided people with your kinda mindset would not live long in some countries
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11
osuofia2:
smiley
I am not in support of the Police but Nigerians are rude and have this entitlement personality.
Since when has rudeness and intitlement personality gives you, anyone or police the right to assault and kick people in tnis manner? Oh! I forgot, this happened in Naigeeria! Where people reply rudeness with blows and kicks. Someone says something you don't like to you bang!! You punch them in the head? Over here you d have your brain blown out clean for that
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by guru90: 2:31pm On Mar 11
uneducated officers full in police.....

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Mar 11
Naija police and stupidity is something else.

That's why I don't argue with the police. Cuz I know say sense no dey their heads. It is only a foolish person will argue with a man with a gun.

On Friday around 11 pm, I was stopped at Adekunle bus stop. They were just asking all sorta idiotic questions....... I was responding to them politely, they even search my car, phone and laptop.......At the end of the day. Dey begged for money.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oga do weekend for us na. I just gave those hungry looking idiots 10k
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by beardedboy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11
osuofia2:
smiley
And beating is the right way to deal with rude commuters?
Your true professionalism is known when you meet unruly people. It's like customer care insulting customers because they're rude.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Obierika(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11
CalabarPikin:
My sis applied for this recent police recruit..

I don tell her say I'll run her over if ah see am for road

grin
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Chucks13: 2:51pm On Mar 11
So it's now a curse police can never be on the news for good reason?

Ok nice one, he flogged the motorist but he will flog to his village as jobless man.

Idiot!!!
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by FireUpNow(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11
Their way
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Iceberg3: 3:08pm On Mar 11
Send them to the north now and they will instantly turn to scared puppies 😁
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by HBB1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11
santaclaws:
Something they can never try in the north... the way Police men harass people in the south ehn... one day na one day people go rebel. They don't want to learn from Endsars.

They dare not try it in the North.

Aboki no fear anybody.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by BafanaBafana: 3:21pm On Mar 11
PortHarcourtcit:
E go reach you one day
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by BafanaBafana: 3:23pm On Mar 11
Sleekfingers:
Naija police and stupidity is something else.

That's why I don't argue with the police. Cuz I know say sense no dey their heads. It is only a foolish person will argue with a man with a gun.

On Friday around 11 pm, I was stopped at Adekunle bus stop. They were just asking all sorta idiotic questions....... I was responding to them politely, they even search my car, phone and laptop.......At the end of the day. Dey begged for money.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oga do weekend for us na. I just gave those hungry looking idiots 10k
After they have finished harassing you and found nothing you still have them money? Wao, just wao
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by YouAreNobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11
osuofia2:
smiley
Shattap abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Intestines Ripped Out After Being Stabbed By Thieves In Bauchi.Graphic Pic / Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.