Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) (30163 Views)

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Gireiboy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11
santaclaws:
Something they can never try in the north... the way Police men harass people in the south ehn... one day na one day people go rebel. They don't want to learn from Endsars.
Your fellow southerners in the NPF are the ones harassing you guys. Northerners in the NPF do not harass fellow northerners.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by santaclaws: 4:09pm On Mar 11
Gireiboy:

You fellow southerners in the NPF are they one harassing you guys. Northerners in the NPF do not harass fellow northerners.

You're correct... I won't deny that majority of the NPF doing the harassment are southerners, but when they go up north, they don't do it... Says a lot about how we treat ourselves in the south.

Although the officer who killed someone in the south (Barrister Bola) was a northerner, although they claimed it was accidental... but I think everything happening in the south is cos we don't like each other..
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Gireiboy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11
santaclaws:

You're correct... I won't deny that majority of the NPF doing the harassment are southerners, but when they go up north, they don't do it... Says a lot about how we treat ourselves in the south.

Although the officer who killed someone in the south (Barrister Bola) was a northerner, although they claimed it was accidental... but I think everything happening in the south is cos we don't like each other..
I thought so too, or may be you guys for some reason decide to normalise or may be some of your elite just don't care.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by SonofLothbrok: 4:41pm On Mar 11
This why they all need to be killed.
Zoo Police criminals in the South East are on borrowed time.
Another round of killing them will soon commence.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Bfly: 4:45pm On Mar 11
Sars; swat
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Hartman11: 6:03pm On Mar 11
Nigerian will be busy condeming and calling police all sorts of name over a post that surface online but will not bother to ask wat transpired.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by ufotunang: 6:13pm On Mar 11
And they will say police is your friend 🙄
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Chibuzoripob: 8:42pm On Mar 11
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin OBI go react tomorrow sad grin lipsrsealed
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Mar 11
BafanaBafana:

After they have finished harassing you and found nothing you still have them money? Wao, just wao

They begged for it. And I gave them.

I repeat. A man with a gun is your boss. Nigerian police can kill for just 200 naira.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by Mcslize: 11:00pm On Mar 11
The next person they will harass and beat up is ogbonti. Let's see if he will still open his mouth and sing praises of Nigeria as a country. Let's see how it feels ogbonti.
Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by webhostbiz: 7:58pm On Mar 12
See Nigeria SWAT team. It's a SHAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Intestines Ripped Out After Being Stabbed By Thieves In Bauchi.Graphic Pic / Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.