Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment (27635 Views)

S. Court Judgement: Speaker (PDP) To Take Over After Governor's Impeachment / Kogi State House Of Assembly Divided Over Deputy Governor sack / Imo Assembly Suspends 4 Lawmakers Over Deputy Gov’s Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Thomthom(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11
Esan for Edo state governor... PDP all the way
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Edugist4u: 2:23pm On Mar 11
derecho:
Kikikiki... Oshiomole at work
Instead of the mumu DG to respect himself, he dey do gragra everywhere.

I listened to him once or twice on TV and I concluded this guy is empty.Edo deserves better.

If not for the fact that Asue had been with Oshi OM'OLE and Obaseki, the guy looks good.

But Akpata is going to win if there's a credible election.

Edo is tired of PDP and doesn't want to hia APC (Ahmed People's Congress)

to be sincere with you akpata can't win. He's not that popular in Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Judolisco(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11
yemmight:
Shuaib is long gone.
shaibu wey go carry dem go court... Dey play
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by frankson1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11
The Deputy governor should resign instead of getting impeached as this will kill his political career for life.
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by yemmight(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11
Judolisco:
shaibu wey go carry dem go court... Dey play

Which court. I laugh. London court or US?
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Laple0541(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11
Shaibu is not a smart politician. He should have envisaged this before going against his boss. He should resign before they impeach him. That is how Nigerian political sphere is moulded, and even many of us that are not politicians knew that is what will happen. No amount of protests can save him.

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11
Philip fought oshiomole who I believe influence his slot to deputize obaseki, rather to protect that loyalty he sold it out thinking someone that fúck his benefactor up will appraise a mere opportunist

2 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Quelme: 2:38pm On Mar 11
derecho:

I listened to him once or twice on TV and I concluded this guy is empty.Edo deserves better.

If not for the fact that Asue had been with Oshi OM'OLE and Obaseki, the guy looks good.

This shows you know nothing about Edo.

Wetin concern Oshiomole with Shuaibu impeachment?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by markidoo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11
PDP Members wia carry leaves!!! Shey that one na PDP?Na YPP Members dey hold their Quarterly protest,,,so their protest holds no water 💦🌊
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by idanone(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11
Man102:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/protest-rocks-edo-over-deputy-governors-impeachment/
I laugh in in igbo language.... The guy is more than useless Jared, I heard one of his interview, he has nothing to offer.
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by mastermaestro(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11
Edugist4u:
to be sincere with you akpata can't win. He's not that popular in Edo state

Will they face reality? LP na mugu party. They ignored popular mood and handed ticket to an obscure name. Later they will cry rigging. Useless party!

Instead of ensuring that the ticket got to a popular Esan aspirant like other parties did in alignment with what the people currently desire in the state, they chose to dance into political oblivion. Spits on their foolishness!
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Indispensable85(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11
derecho:

Foolish talk....
What's the business of Oshiomhole here? You're emptier than the DG.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Indispensable85(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11
Quelme:
This shows you know nothing about Edo.

Wetin concern Oshiomole with Shuaibu impeachment?

Don't mind the MUGU

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Judolisco(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11
yemmight:

Which court. I laugh. London court or US?
baba Don go court before oh... Jst dey look
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Isokiscool(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11
swiych:

Na dat one dey always pain una. U guys never understood that statement, it means no politician in Edo state is linked by an umbilical cord to their godfathers like they do in Lagos. Case study Fashola vs Tinubu, Ambode vs Tinubu.
Whenever any APC miscreants hear 'Edo no be lagos'they start shedding tears
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Isokiscool(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11
derecho:

Akpata don loose kpatakpata grin angry grin
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by ddippset(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11
swiych:

Na dat one dey always pain una. U guys never understood that statement, it means no politician in Edo state is linked by an umbilical cord to their godfathers like they do in Lagos. Case study Fashola vs Tinubu, Ambode vs Tinubu.
It is you that don't understand what we are coinig that statement into.

In layman's terms, let me explain to you..

Obaseki rode on the mantra of "Edo nor be Lagos" when Oshiomole wanted to be a godfather and stop him from contesting.

The same Obaseki has done everything to stop Shaibu from contesting in a free and fair primaries and has used every state resources to make sure he installs Ighodalo as his preferred successor.

So Obaseki is the one now trying play the godfather,
Hence the "Edo don become Lagos" slogan.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Erons2000(f): 4:33pm On Mar 11
ddippset:
Edo nor be Lagos, Edo nor be Lagos.

It seems Edo has finally become Lagos.
Edo can Neva b Lagos....if U don't understand what it is kip shut.....it is the turn of esan people 2 rule....shaibu wan chuck head....Na E dey clear am....E dey vex...U see anybody dey support am,una go dey una place dey talk trash..grow up
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Erons2000(f): 4:35pm On Mar 11
marlow1962:
This people are fools.
Edo state no get good road- not bothered
Edo state education dead- not bothered
Edo state market always dirty and stinking- not bothered
Edo state and mad people everywhere - not bothered
Edo state and darkness - not bothered
Edo state and dirts everywhere - not bothered
Edo state and cultism- not bothered

But they got bothered by one idiot that they did even have their interests at heart, so sad people are still stupid this modern world.
Ur state,is a ritualist state,Ur state is dirty,Ur state is hungry,but na anoda person state U fool dey chuck mouth for....all dis Omo ale self....no respect

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Erons2000(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11
Sleekfingers:

😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

The same Edo people that was calling Tinubu all sorta names,. When that Ugly Obaseki was crying about godfatherism.......

Wike was right after all about that Ugly obaseki
Ur a big fool....who is more ugly dan tinubu... U want oshomole,2 turn 2 godfather in Edo state....U see Ur sense,so we should vote for anyone oshomole and tinubu tell us 2.....Edo no b Lagos....we no dey do godfatherim....kip sucking tinubu dic and leave Edo outa Ur mouth ....we carry tinubu handicap....scatter E mouth with defeat,leave with it
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Charly68: 4:40pm On Mar 11
Let them continue their battle ,it is a battle of fire versus water . Shuaibu will quench the fire of the ingrate called Governor

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Dicoomoba: 4:43pm On Mar 11
emkz:
Deputy Shaibu,

This is not a fight you can win as thuggery and intellectual limitations do have limits.

What are your options?

(1) Approach a court and get a restraining order against the governor and house of assembly.

(2) Once you score that victory, stay in PDP and work hard against the governor's candidate. You can team up with the dude in LP, just ensure you do G5 on Obaseki.

(3) Reconcile with the governor and work for the party to avoid being witch-hunted.

(4) Whether you succeed with (1) amd (2) above, retire from politics.

You are clearly someone who has latched on the shoulders of others; unfortunately, you could not stand on your own. Now that you are trying to, you have done it the most ridiculous way. You fought too many people and amassed enemies for yourself. Obaseki is not someone to stick out your neck for as he is clearly an ingrate. The fight between both of you was long foreseen. Unfortunately for you, he has the upper hand.

Now is the time to apply your brains and pray for a miracle.

If you come to another life, understand that politics is about building relationships.

I be APC member. But bro you sabi politics. But this children of hate tribe will never come to you to learn … as westerners we will not fight but divide. And. Rule

2 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by TableLeg(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11
Shuaibu is gone.
A sad end but it is one of the many shittiness of Nigerian Politics.
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by greggng: 4:45pm On Mar 11
derecho:

Why are you mentioning oshomole ? Is he in pdp? The last time I checked...both shuiub and obaseki were in same camp mocking oshomole...we like to blame others for our mistake
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Dicoomoba: 4:46pm On Mar 11
Erons2000:
Ur a big fool....who is more ugly dan tinubu... U want oshomole,2 turn 2 godfather in Edo state....U see Ur sense,so we should vote for anyone oshomole and tinubu tell us 2.....Edo no b Lagos....we no dey do godfatherim....kip sucking tinubu dic and leave Edo outa Ur mouth ....we carry tinubu handicap....scatter E mouth with defeat,leave with it

Obaseki plus. ighodalo plus Oshiomole uglier than anyone. In Nigeria
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by FaithfulGod2023: 5:05pm On Mar 11
SPONSORED PROTEST...
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Efuaye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11
Edo state people especially those from the central senatorial district sees Philip Shuabu as a usurper!
No one will come to his defense because he allowed blind ambition to becloud his sense of reasoning.
Obaseki can’t be a godfather in the shape of Tinubu or Wike, such will not work in Edo state hence the mantra “Edo no bi Lagos “!
ddippset:
It is you that don't understand what we are coinig that statement into.

In layman's terms, let me explain to you..

Obaseki rode on the mantra of "Edo nor be Lagos" when Oshiomole wanted to be a godfather and stop him from contesting.

The same Obaseki has done everything to stop Shaibu from contesting in a free and fair primaries and has used every state resources to make sure he installs Ighodalo as his preferred successor.

So Obaseki is the one now trying play the godfather,
Hence the "Edo don become Lagos" slogan.

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by HRMK: 5:52pm On Mar 11
MUST THIS SHAIBU BE A STATE GOVERNOR?IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF YOURSELF,SIMPLY DECAMP AND CONTEST FROM ANOTHER PARTY!
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by ddippset(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11
Erons2000:
Edo can Neva b Lagos....if U don't understand what it is kip shut.....it is the turn of esan people 2 rule....shaibu wan chuck head....Na E dey clear am....E dey vex...U see anybody dey support am,una go dey una place dey talk trash..grow up
You people jus open mouth waaaaaa and talk nonsense.

You can't even see that my comment was a tongue in cheek comment to mock Obaseki!

Same Obaseki wants to be godfather now.

Obaseki that was at the forefront of the Edo nor be Lagos mantra is now wanting Edo to be Lagos.

That's what I am talking numbskull!!!
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by Maliqcious: 7:06pm On Mar 11
MrProlific95:
See Obaseki whom the gods helped cracked his palm fruit.

Politicians without honor.

Obaseki is a hypocrite, to imagine people were supporting the wicked man against Oshiomole
Philip is never an option
Re: Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11
Isokiscool:
Whenever any APC miscreants hear 'Edo no be lagos'they start shedding tears

They are more miscreants in pdp kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Kogi Governorship Crisis: Audu’s Camp Rejects Son / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.