Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria (4888 Views)

Changing Rhd Drive To Lhd In Nigeria (or Shipping Cars From Uk) / Odometer Fraud Huge Problem From Canada To Nigeria Export / Shipping Cars Above 10 Years To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria by bobblue: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hi folks,
I was just wondering if any of you have or can recommend people who ship vehicles from Calgary Alberta Canada to Lagos Nigeria. I have dealt with a couple of guys (I am currently dealing with one) and it is, to say the least an absolute nightmare! The guys I have dealt with are just so terribly irresponsible and unprofessional in my judgement and leave me in the dark about what is going on aside from the 'normal' disregard for time or keeping appointments, calling or returning calls etc. I keep pursuing them to get the least amount of information about my shipment.

Is there someone or are there people (in Calgary) you know and can recommend? Thanks in advance for your help

Also if any of you have had good/bad/other experiences shipping vehicles to Nigeria, please kindly share some of these experiences if you will, thanks again!
Re: Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria by Mybrother: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
I was wondering if anyone could recommend any freight forwarders/shipping companies that ship from Calgary Alberta to West Africa and how much they charge
Re: Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Look for Femmy 2010 on nairaland. Anyone he recommends for u is very ok. He is reliable. Femmy 2010 not just Femmy.
Re: Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria by Jbenaebi: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
I know a very reliable person in Calgary that ships.
Re: Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria by jerryben12: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2013
Jbenaebi: I know a very reliable person in Calgary that ships.
post his email
Re: Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria by gruppom: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Looking for someone who air freights from Calgary to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry XLE Reverse Camera - Navigation - DVD Player (toks) / Abuja:very Clean 2003 Toyota Highlander / 2009 Model Lexus Es350 Toks Full Option Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.