Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain (12596 Views)

Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by shadrach77: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
what ibos would do for money never ceases to amaze me
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by Ayoobscom(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
Eh ya! sorry Monica, just bribe them and dodge some bullets
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by BiafranFirstSon(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
shadrach77:

what ibos would do for money never ceases to amaze me  
I thought u are just coming back from school? You are a teenager and not suppose to be here. This thread is for adults, Thanks for understanding!
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by BiafranFirstSon(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
Apparent am chatting up a frustrated Odimegwu Ojukwu undecided
[quote][/quote]A man without conscience is like a writer without concept!
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by Yeske2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nigerians, always in the news for the wrong reason
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by GNS202(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
Too bad to see African girls sneak abroad unlawfully to prostitute, She will definitely go to jail and be deported after jail term cry
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by jidewin(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
If the photo is recent,well that's sad cos it means all the money gathered and borrowed to stow to Europe gone down the drain.Besides,the souls and family members at home (naija)benefiting from her "slavery" abroad will suffer it worse.Cos it means no school fees,no food on the table,no rent,etc.
I just feel for the poor girl sha.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yeske!:

So shameful
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by godman01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
That's good for them. They shouldn't deport them o, not to increase the number we already have around here.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by kulutempa: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yeske!:

Indeed. However this is what you get when you have a whole nation which has been brainwashed into thinking that the way to get rich is through short term, and short cut methods. Is it any wonder that a lot of so called businessmen and women in Nigeria today make their money through fraud, drugs or prostitution? The funny thing I have learnt about money is that it stays longer with those who earn it through diligence and hard work, and who refuse to sell their souls and conscience for it. Once a man or woman loses his self respect and integrity because of money, he has lost everything although he may have millions in the bank. It usually takes years before the harsh reality sinks in.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
Are you in need of Part time or Full time Job, please contact me so u can become an Independent Real Estate Marketer, you don't need any degree or higher education to do this. We are going to train you adequately for this Job.

For more Information call 08183082289.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by expert555: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
There is noting new here. This is a retrogressive race that sent their children to die for the rest of the children she never sort her parents to have in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by Bassilica: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
prostitutes everywhere , #WHY ??
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by kemmeye: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
ewwwww imagine sleeping with a herpes infested bag of rice
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by runsgirl: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by nnwniger: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
Of course I don't know, but she looks more like a Ghanaian
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by member479760: 2:07am On Nov 15, 2011
na beni girls ooo! na money go finish them!
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by Rastamann: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2011
Most immigrants who enter and live illegally in Europe engage in p-rostitution because it's a cash-in-hand job, since they do not have the requisite papers to seek legal employment. It is a Nigerian ring being busted today, tomorrow it might be a Russian ring or Chinese, e.t.c. The bottom line is that, p-rostitution is here to stay.

Absolutely correct and well said.

but the stigmas associated with nigerians is the reason why they crack down so hard on "nigerian crime".
they call asian prostitution "mail order brides" and have done SOOO many documentaries on it
and yet haven't put forth HALF the effort to end them as they've done African/Nigerian ones.

No mind them, every black man that commits any crime abroad is a Nigerian simply because he is black. Every Dick and Harry has a Nigerian passport. This is what our idiots rulers have turn us to.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by kayalla(f): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2011
chai, when xmas don reach
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by baslone: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2011
logica:

LOL. I know quite a few Hausa pros.titutes. But I know there are more Hausa homo.s.exual male LovePeddlers than female.

Rather the ones that claim to be hausa just because they learnt their culture and speak their language.

It's not common among dem!! Abeg say something else.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by xton112: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
anybody can say what thy want, i am still with those girls 100% i call them {hero}. they are doing the wrong thing yes, but to get the right things yes, when u are born or live in a place where there is no job, no water, no light, no thing. ppl like them take it on they seif. to make sure thy familys dont eat sand. thy brother n sister can go to school. thy family can have house cars etc, pllsssssssssss i love those girls my hero, i pray things change soon.so they can live like the gueens thy are
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by Francis5: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2011
Lo;! This was Edo (Benin) babes. The extended video was shown on CNN 1-2 years back. They even showed their villages in Edo state.
Re: Nigerian Prostitution Ring Busted In Spain by poweredcom(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2011
All of them na Benin babes , or from the naija delta, Ashawo, sawa sawa sawa le Ashawo, poprkoto kpa lolo pkpa , hehe,

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Four Zamfara INEC Officials (Photo) / How To Protect Yourself Against Online Scam / NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Intercepts Diazepam, Cannabis, Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.