Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution (82816 Views)

Benin Pastor Lures 25-Year-Old Lady Into Prostitution / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by lalasticlala(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
The young Juliet who was tricked into prostitution

A Russian photographer, Tatiana Egorova, has busted a prostitution ring run by some Nigerian ladies who lure innocent girls into Europe with the promise of better job opportunities, only to force them into selling themselves for money; that is after making them swear to an oath to repay the money used in sponsoring them.

Egorova who went underground to expose the dirty ring, reports that she met with four young girls, all of them from Benin City in Edo State, who were recruited into the prostitution ring.

The most pathetic of the girls is a 24-year-old girl named Juliet who went to study Economics in a Russian University only to be tricked into prostitution.

The poor Juliet

Egorova recounts the story of Juliet:
"The first girl I spoke with is called Juliet. She is from Benin City, Edo State. According to Juliet, her neighbor who was later revealed to be working for a gang, suggested to Juliet’s parents to send their daughter to study Economics at a Russian university."
Hear her story:
'I’d just finished school and my parents agreed to send me to Russia after they were convinced by a neighbour that it would be best for me. T
he neighbor helped to get a student visa for me. When we landed at Moscow airport, her friend met us and took me to Voronezh, 543km away from Moscow.

Juliet being interviewed

In Voronezh, the neighbor told me I owe her $45,000, being what she spent on me and I must become a prostitute so as to make money to pay off the debt.

She took away all my money and passport and with life being so difficult for me, I had to join in the sex trade because the woman and her friends were beating me everyday for disobeying them."

http://pulse.ng/gist/shame-of-a-nation-russian-photographer-unveils-nigerian-ladies-who-are-into-prostitution-id4109762.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by petux(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2015
FTC......Today is my Birth day..A thousand likes for me!!...

337 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by agarawu23(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
not new

italy is their headquarters

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by qualityovenbake(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pathetic! Some people are devil incarnate. Hope the Russian authority has apprehended those in charge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by midolian(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
EDO! When will this thing stop? Selfish and wicked pipu everywhere. This is the same problem Aisha Buhari promised to address during campaign but was later made to regret talking about it.

Well, all these our girls sef, dem eyes too dey chuk for anything obodo oyinbo..and that's why they easily fall prey.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by miqos02(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by dulux07(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
I wonder y they dont report such to do police over there, its beta to return home, than 2b used as sex slave in another mans land.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by ladyF(f): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chai. ....what happened to decency!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by majamajic(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lure someone into prostitution , how possible is that ?

I only know of ' not how I expected' undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Sveen: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. ....what happened to decency!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Da fuq is so special in attaining first page of Frontpage topics that you took it as a job to glorify yourself?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Young03(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
And wat difference thos dt make?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Bonapart(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am friend with a lot of them on Skype.... life there in Russia for our girls is hell
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by EmagNig(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
nice job
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by tuna4servi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good for dem all
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
Hmmm.. When will this thing stop? Selfish and wicked pipu everywhere. This is the same problem Aisha Buhari promised to address during campaign but was later made to regret talking about it.

Well, all these our girls sef, dem eyes too dey chuk for anything obodo oyinbo..and that's why they easily fall prey.

Prostitution is almost as old as the human race, besides, its nobody's business what a girl decides to do or not do with her body.

And exposing the pictures of these ladies is a serious breach of their privacy.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Ddonoflife(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why should her parents agree to send her abroad just like that ? Trust nowadays is as rare as diamond.......or are there no better schools in Nigeria.......anyway I blame her parents

5 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by godoluwa(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oluwa mbe

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by discusant: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol have they faced Edo people now? Before they were on Igbo and drug peddling - as if Igbo is the highest drug peddlers in Nigeria.

tell my friends from the SW: Prostitution is the oldest trade, all tribes of the world are in it; though prostitution is not good

tell my friends from the SW: all tribes carry drugs - even Oyibo is worse - Oyibo de carry in Tons from S. America and enter Europe and Africa and America - though drug peddling is not good.

So let Iyoruba-controlled media in Nigeria stop printing faces of alleged offenders on the media until such people are convicted.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by SaiBuharii: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Edo...Capital of Ashewo City.

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by thoollz: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na wa o. And if u look at it very well, Na woman go carry am go Russia, is it that humans don't have feelings? A woman takes a young girl to a foreign country under d pretence of studying abroad, just to end up selling d girl's body against her wish. It's very bad and Karma will take it's share someday.

For those that wants to get foreign degrees, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but if your folks can't afford it, stay in Naija and study, when u get your money, u then further your education abroad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by mrborntodoit: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
The so-called Russian photographer should be more concerned about her country women whom are mostly prostitutes all over Europe . I see them in every city,clubs and bars I visit across Europe .

Tomorrow being Friday,I will still come across them .

They are also well known on the luxurious mountain - The Alpes -where they are the highest Gold diggers ,every winter,they spend the money they made during summer on designer clothes and jackets to look good during winter so as to entice tourists on holidays ,ski , and other mountainous activities.

14 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Sanchez01: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
When Aisha Buhari campaigned concerning this in Edo state early this year. Some folks thought she meant to insult to the people of Edo state. The FG should wade into this as soon as possible. Enough of femal trafficking!

6 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shawwal1 come carry one
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by TheNextAce: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oshiomole's girls grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by miteolu(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
e
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
russia of all places ?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Harmthe(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
omo see bad life
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gosh dis is insane.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
petux:
FTC......Today is my Birth day..A thousand likes for me!!...
na command?

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by bornmekus: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.