Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Are The Features Of Voip? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Features Of Voip? (136 Views)

VOIP With Freeswitch: My Learning Journey / Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network / What Features Of Codeigniter Beat Its Competitors In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Features Of Voip? by abihasna(f): 2:17pm On Mar 11
Here are the most notable features of VoIP.
– Anonymous call rejection
– Advanced call management
– Automatic service failover
– Auto attendant
– Auto dialers
– Automatic call distribution
– Business text messaging
– Call forwarding and routing
– Call recording and call waiting
– Customizable caller ID
Re: What Are The Features Of Voip? by airsaylongcome: 2:25pm On Mar 11
This has got to be the biggest word soup I've ever read about voip. Excitedly opened it hoping to get more knowledge and insight just to come and see bullet points
Re: What Are The Features Of Voip? by tollyboy5(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11
airsaylongcome:
This has got to be the biggest word soup I've ever read about voip. Excitedly opened it hoping to get more knowledge and insight just to come and see bullet points
The OP post is like a bot or something.
Re: What Are The Features Of Voip? by intelemma: 3:33am On Mar 31
We provide these services in lagos Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Php Developer I Need To Network With Other Php Developers / Mobile App Creation: Things You Should Know About It / Unlocking Digital Success: Your Path To Affordable And Reliable Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.