Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio (311 Views)

Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Opinion: Is Teaching In Private School The Worst Collar Job In Nigeria? / Get Paid Giving Your Opinion (photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 5:25pm On Mar 11
I request your humble opinion, correction feedback on this portfolio website,

Note: criticis are welcome, but be constructive.
I would appreciate
Thanks !!!

https://deyink.github.io/Port-folio/
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by Kingrshd3: 10:59pm On Mar 11
Bro u installed just a template And nothing more
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by Wbuser21: 11:09pm On Mar 11
You can't ask me to give constructive criticism about this why should there ever be lorem ipsum on your portfolio website and links that don't work this is you basically creating a template for a portfolio website and the template is trash sorry to say
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 6:20am On Mar 12
Kingrshd3:
Bro u installed just a template And nothing more
lol, built from scratch with ReactJs, not a template.
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 6:24am On Mar 12
Wbuser21:
You can't ask me to give constructive criticism about this why should there ever be lorem ipsum on your portfolio website and links that don't work this is you basically creating a template for a portfolio website and the template is trash sorry to say
oh, if that offend you(I won't say sorry, lol), and the link, focus on the UI... links later
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by Wbuser21: 9:00am On Mar 12
deyink1:
oh, if that offend you(I won't say sorry, lol), and the link, focus on the UI... links later
You're just getting into web dev and you already have this much pride no one will respond to you
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 10:02am On Mar 12
Wbuser21:

You're just getting into web dev and you already have this much pride no one will respond to you
did you just say pride ? No! Read the first-line of your write up. By the way, thanks for your opinion, it's greatly acknowledged

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 6:00pm On Mar 19
Keep your opinion coming
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by nocodechief: 6:31pm On Mar 19
deyink1:
I request your humble opinion, correction feedback on this portfolio website,

Note: criticis are welcome, but be constructive.
I would appreciate
Thanks !!!

https://deyink.github.io/Port-folio/

Doesn’t look too bad, although it could be better. I assume this is just V1, so you can always improve. Better still, explore other portfolios built on other platforms to pick a thing or two. Most important thing at the end of the day is that clients and recruiters can locate the exact things they are looking for when they visit the site.

Shalom
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 10:10am On Mar 20
Will definitely look into that, I appreciate your feedback
nocodechief:

Doesn’t look too bad, although it could be better. I assume this is just V1, so you can always improve. Better still, explore other portfolios built on other platforms to pick a thing or two. Most important thing at the end of the day is that clients and recruiters can locate the exact things they are looking for when they visit the site.

Shalom
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by Trollronaldo: 4:06pm On Mar 20
The first and second page seem a little dull. Also add some margin between your cards.
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 4:16pm On Mar 20
Acknowledged, will see to that, thanks
Trollronaldo:
The first and second page seem a little dull. Also add some margin between your cards.
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 10:32am On Mar 22
Keep the opinion coming
Re: Your Opinion On This Frontend Dev Portfolio by deyink1: 3:50pm On Apr 09
I appreciate everyone's feedback so far, several changes have been made in allusion to your contribution. I still welcome comments !

(1) (Reply)

Link Me Up With That Pensioner Around You For A Resonable Commission / Corporate Driver Needed / Info Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.