Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) (36178 Views)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Nword22: 9:10pm On Mar 11
The clueless governor won't act but when jungle justice happens I don't Want pim.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11
God Almighty Will Continue To Protect You

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by chucks185: 9:12pm On Mar 11
thanks to tinubu and buhari
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Boondocxs(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11
Everyday bad news
I'm tired of this country
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Seunpapa65: 9:14pm On Mar 11
This is personal
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Depriest2020: 9:15pm On Mar 11
Taking one's life in Nigeria has become so easy as killing chickens for meat.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11
I no fit live inside bush , no matter how poor I am , na easy ticket for kidnappers, i would rather pay higher and live in the city where crowd dey...now u killed the man how wan collect ransome?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11
UDOKABESTLUV:

We Are Always Available To Publish BAD NEWS
News na news there's nothing bad about it....it helps us prepare for tomorrow and be vigilant

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by shopsafe1688(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11
I can help you pick up RMB from china
WhatsApp 0 7 0 3 2 7 6 4 4 7 2[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Emmanuel30a2: 9:24pm On Mar 11
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by VaginaAcademic: 9:25pm On Mar 11
Na wetin make Ned Nwoko dey advocate for legalization of fire arms be this o because this na oppression o if kidnappers shoot you shoot back. angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Dogalmighty17: 9:26pm On Mar 11
Was the wife the one driving? The husband was in the passenger seat. Something seems off here. Could the wife have arranged to have her husband killed? Why kill the man if you intend to collect ransome? Is the man not the one who should corral resources from his people to pay the ransome?

There is more than meets the eye here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11
Why kill the man 🤦‍♂️ who's gonna pay the ransom 🤷
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Kcdojoto(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11
jamesbridget13:
Who will now pay d random? Why kill d man?
this is what I wanted to ask
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Dogalmighty17: 9:28pm On Mar 11
ceejay80s:
I no fit live inside bush , no matter how poor I am , na easy ticket for kidnappers, i would rather pay higher and live in the city where crowd dey...now u killed the man how wan collect ransome?

If you notice, the husband wasn't driving. The wife was. They took the wife out of the car and shot the husband. The wife may have a case to answer here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Kcdojoto(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11
SweetDipBenny:
Why kill the man 🤦‍♂️ who's gonna pay the ransom 🤷
exactly my question
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by GenFunction: 9:30pm On Mar 11
Stop arresting them and be wasting tax payers money on them,jus kill this killers wen caught.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Goodlady(f): 9:34pm On Mar 11
UDOKABESTLUV:

We Are Always Available To Publish BAD NEWS
Alright. Continue. Somebody ll publish yours too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Godfullsam(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11
reiddecuti:
Nigeria as a country doesn't exist in reality but in paper.

Nigeria only exist to the cooperate thieves who saw themselves ruling Nigeria.

The leadership of this country may be crooks but the followers are worst than the leaders, and this is my reservation for saying such;

1) a country where billions and trillions will be looted and the followers keeps a blind eyes.

2) a country where school pupils and people will be kidnapped and the followers never match to the street for protest.

3) a country where government agencies, departments and ministries will be involved in corruption, investigation carried out and the culprit goes free and the followers never demand for punishment.

4) a country where those who violate the law (mostly the government officials) are not servered with corresponding punishment, and the masses kept mute.

5) a country where the government has legalized corruption and nobody cares to ask questions why.

6) a country where things which are not possible in other countries of the world is only possible in Nigeria and still nobody cares.

The truth is whenever we need Nigeria to function effectively, we'll demand for it.

Even the Holy Bible said "the Kingdom of violence suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force."

Until we begin to demand for accountability, justice and law and order be practice in Nigeria, the status quo remains.

Where did you get this your bible quotation from

Kingdom of violent ko, violent of kingdom ni.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11
This is the reason why most people sell off their property and move out of this country. And it really make me feel sad in our father land we are not secure.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Typing: 9:39pm On Mar 11
Insecurity too much for East

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by femtex007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11
greenermodels:
Enugu has been under attack from herdsmen from Kogi and Benue yet the authorities would rather hide this information as information management, this their rigged in governor is part of the problem.
The earlier u start telling urself the truth, the better for u
Those kidnappers are igbos and not fulani anything

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by femtex007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11
Typing:
Insecurity too much for East
They caused it
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Antipob777(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11
I will never comment until Peter obi reacts to this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Adewale1603(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11
marlow1962:
As una don kill the man so, who wn cun pay the ransom?
Nawa o
it's not every kidnapping that involves ramson nw. Some kidnappings are just part of revenge acts or punishment
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Adewale1603(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11
reiddecuti:
Nigeria as a country doesn't exist in reality but in paper.

Nigeria only exist to the cooperate thieves who saw themselves ruling Nigeria.

The leadership of this country may be crooks but the followers are worst than the leaders, and this is my reservation for saying such;

1) a country where billions and trillions will be looted and the followers keeps a blind eyes.

2) a country where school pupils and people will be kidnapped and the followers never match to the street for protest.

3) a country where government agencies, departments and ministries will be involved in corruption, investigation carried out and the culprit goes free and the followers never demand for punishment.

4) a country where those who violate the law (mostly the government officials) are not servered with corresponding punishment, and the masses kept mute.

5) a country where the government has legalized corruption and nobody cares to ask questions why.

6) a country where things which are not possible in other countries of the world is only possible in Nigeria and still nobody cares.

The truth is whenever we need Nigeria to function effectively, we'll demand for it.

Even the Holy Bible said "the Kingdom of violence suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force."

Until we begin to demand for accountability, justice and law and order be practice in Nigeria, the status quo remains.
kingdom of violence? Which kingdom is that?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by GABRIEL6036: 9:49pm On Mar 11
Rest in peace niga. May God bring the perpetrators of this evil act to justice.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Arabmoney2023: 9:49pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:
Why is the bonnet open?

One onion bandit has gone to steal the dead man's battery abi?
Lol
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by countryman13: 9:55pm On Mar 11
greenermodels:
Enugu has been under attack from herdsmen from Kogi and Benue yet the authorities would rather hide this information as information management, this their rigged in governor is part of the problem.
And who told u we have herdsmen in kogi? This is not d appropriate time to apportion blame on any part but to be united n fight these miscreants disturbing our peaceful coexistence

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11
greenermodels:
herdsmen from Kogi and Benue, you well so?

btw, where is ESN?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by OloolaSunky1122(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11
UDOKABESTLUV:
What Is Really Happening Inside This ENUGU?
HAPPINESS
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by IGBOSON1: 9:58pm On Mar 11
osuofia2:
Herdsmen pure form of attack. Spray bullets, May God be with us and may he not make us a victim

Not necessarily herdsmen, but i can say with a degree of certainty that they’re northern elements!

Hope you all can see how the useless and compromised Nigerian army are busy putting on staged ’attacks on IPOB/ESN hideouts in Orlu’, while the real and proven stinking criminal vermin are having a field-day in Enugu….hiding in the forests/bushes for cover, and coming out on to the highway to kidnap and murder innocent travellers!? When i say i’ve given up on this cursed country, this is just one reason out of many why i hold such a view!

These attacks by northern elements in Alaigbo/south-east were unheard of until the coming of the Buhari/Tinubu alliance in 2015!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) / Tears As Zainab Aliyu Reunites With Her Family In Nigeria / Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.