Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) (36174 Views)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Dayus04007(m): 6:56am On Mar 12
Can u all now see the aftermath of ending sars.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Nwagukosy: 7:44am On Mar 12
UDOKABESTLUV:

We Are Always Available To Publish BAD NEWS

And you clicked and read. Why don't you skip the headline initially?
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Major1984(m): 10:40am On Mar 12
greenermodels:
Enugu has been under attack from herdsmen from Kogi and Benue yet the authorities would rather hide this information as information management, this their rigged in governor is part of the problem.
. Who told you that herdsmen are from Benue state and kogi state ? Benue state and Kogi state don't have herdsmen , herdsmen are migrants from Far northern Nigeria, rip to the death .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by onuman: 12:15pm On Mar 12
IGBOSON1:

Not necessarily herdsmen, but i can say with a degree of certainty that they’re northern elements!

Hope you all can see how the useless and compromised Nigerian army are busy putting on staged 'attacks on IPOB/ESN hideouts in Orlu’. while the real and proven stinking criminal vermin are having a field-day in Enugu….hiding in the forests/bushes for cover, and coming out on to the highway to kidnap and murder innocent travellers!? When i say i’ve given up on this cursed country, this is just one reason out of many why i hold such a view!

These attacks by northern elements in Alaigbo/south-east were unheard of until the coming of the Buhari/Tinubu alliance in 2015!
In bold. Those are criminals who dug in in Orsu after Imo gov's men sparked off attacks on govt establishments in Orlu. Uzodinma believes the former Imo gov from Orlu local council area did not develop Uzodinma's Omima hometown in Orueast local council area; therefore Uzodinma has been ravaging and revenging against Orlu since he came to office as senator and governor. There is no IPOB thing there.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by IGBOSON1: 1:00pm On Mar 12
onuman:

In bold. Those are criminals who dug in in Orsu after Imo gov's men sparked off attacks on govt establishments in Orlu. Uzodinma believes the former Imo gov from Orlu local council area did not develop Uzodinma's Omima hometown in Orueast local council area; therefore Uzodinma has been ravaging and revenging against Orlu since he came to office as senator and governor. There is no IPOB thing there.

I swear i can't stand that thug! Anytime i see him on tv i quickly dive for the remote to zap the channel....or fastforward it if it's a recording! That bastard is the 'legacy' Buhari, in his hate, left for Ndigbo in general and Imo in particular!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by worksmart(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12
Seems his wife was driving .
She shouldn't have stopped the car.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:59pm On Mar 13
Chochovini:
. Random?
u shld know it's an error.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:59pm On Mar 13
worksmart:
Seems his wife was driving .
She shouldn't have stopped the car.
I noticed it too. She might have been too scared
Re: Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) by Chochovini: 7:38pm On Mar 13
jamesbridget13:
u shld know it's an error.
. Oh! I thought as much. But than, I didn‘t say anything na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k / My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.