Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) (57288 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Babangidapikin: 11:48am On Mar 12
Sammiepro95:

How possible is that?

Why are you all not getting what I am saying , the heart has gone from animated to in-animated ...question is what gave it live in the first place can science decode that.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

Toothache is usually self-inflicted.
How?
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Ade3131: 12:41pm On Mar 12
LoveJesus87:
it would likely have been donated

Most definitely but the donor would be 6 feet down the earth surface, and that means that a life had to end for his to be saved.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:27pm On Mar 12
Nonywendy:

How?

You're supposed to brush day and night and floss.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12
Powersurge:

Understanding is very difficult.
Dude shut up, you could tell he didn't care about the donor from a still picture? Rest abeg
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahsdaughter052(f): 4:19pm On Mar 12
AareGaa:

Why didn't God give you the sense instead of the White Man?
Because you are more religious than the White Man.
He gave everyone Sense dear. Depends on how you use it
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Powersurge: 6:35pm On Mar 12
YoungBlackRico:
Dude shut up, you could tell he didn't care about the donor from a still picture? Rest abeg
Like I said, understanding eludes you.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Mar 12
GreatVocalist:
Money is the only thing stopping me from doing this. My football dream was dashed by the demon called coronary artery disease.
Sickness is no demon but a problem that can in many cases be treated. undecided
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12
AareGaa:

Taking raw garlic regularly may help
OK. Thanks
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12
ferhyntorlah:

Start with half a teaspoon daily

For duration, as long as you want.
OK. Thanks
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

You're supposed to brush day and night and floss.
And with that u think persn wey go get tooth issue no go get? Actually it helps but pikin wey go die go die
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:43pm On Mar 12
Nonywendy:

And with that u think persn wey go get tooth issue no go get? Actually it helps but pikin wey go die go die

Yes it does help.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by makaveli902: 10:07pm On Mar 12
Lumarstone:
Was he a smoker?

Was Kanu Nwankwo a smoker?
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Lumarstone: 7:38am On Mar 13
makaveli902:

Was Kanu Nwankwo a smoker?

KANU Nwankwo heart wasn't dark like this one when he went for heart surgery.

I left..!
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13
Honestey:

E go dey 6 under
chai!
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Krankhead: 10:34pm On Mar 13
killsmith:

You must be a fool. Is Africa not littered with centre for shouting holy ghost fire? Black monkey!
Just because you sat your Ass in your dungeon is affecting your brain. How many countries have you visited to see African doctors doing well. Visit USA alone and see thousands of Nigerians doctors taking lead..
Mumu will.just sit on social media to rant without meaning
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by killsmith(f): 12:09am On Mar 14
Krankhead:
Just because you sat your Ass in your dungeon is affecting your brain. How many countries have you visited to see African doctors doing well. Visit USA alone and see thousands of Nigerians doctors taking lead..
Mumu will.just sit on social media to rant without meaning
I'm talking about Africa as a continent you're telling me to visit usa. Black monkey.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by femi4: 11:13am On Mar 14
Lumarstone:
Was he a smoker?
Definitely
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by newoffer: 11:22am On Mar 14
[You will think this men if guts got any meaningful thing to impact other than your tithes and offerings. Nothing more..quote author=killsmith post=128890946]While the blackman is still shouting holy ghost fire and devil die. [/quote]
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:11pm On Mar 16
Jahwinaboy:
same here bro. I have CAD sadly and wanted to be a footballer to. 😔
I'm sorry bro.

Honestly, it hurts watching football sometimes, knowing that I can do much more than what those I watch can do.

People I know are surprised I didn't pursue a career in football.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:19pm On Mar 16
Jahwinaboy:
Is there remedy or food that helps? Mine is not improving much
Just take a lot of natural stuff, drink a lot of water, and abstain from all the activities and lifestyles the doctor warned against.

You'll be okay, you won't need to use drugs all the time if you follow the doctor's instructions. I was diagnosed with ischemic heart disease and left ventricular cardiomyopathy in 2017. The last time I used drugs for that was in 2019, when ever I had severe angina and breathing issues.

Please, stay away from eggs, especially the boiled ones. They're a perfect source of cholesterol which is a precursor of cardiovascular diseases.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:22pm On Mar 16
LalastiklaIa:

Getting a heart donor is very difficult. Like 100 times difficult than kidney because the person donating to you must be at the point of death and just decided to help u
Yeah, that too can be a major issue. But when the money is available, you have better chances.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:25pm On Mar 16
sheystar:
I'm sorry to hear about this.... How have you been coping with it?
Medically?
I know it wouldn't be easy
I wish you strength
Thank you!

It really hasn't been easy. But after six years, I've found better way to manage the situation. I keep getting better, most people don't even have a clue.

I'm sure I'll be much better than this. Many years await me!

Thanks again.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:27pm On Mar 16
killsmith:

I was on clopidogrel for years until I found the truth.
Dump all those poisons they call medicines and stick to only fruits and vegetables.
Lol the last time I used a drug for this was in 2019, and I've never felt any better compared to the times I thought I needed drugs to survive.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:28pm On Mar 16
Kingbuhari:
sorry bro
Thanks bro.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:29pm On Mar 16
LoveJesus87:
Ehya so sorry bro
Am a footballer too.
Maybe u can try attending the program healing streams live by pastor chris march 15-17 this month
Oh all right, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 3:30pm On Mar 16
Kobojunkie:
Sickness is no demon but a problem that can in many cases be treated. undecided
You ought to know when a statement is figurative. How could I possibly say that a sickness is literally a demon? Haba!
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16
GreatVocalist:

I'm sorry bro.

Honestly, it hurts watching football sometimes, knowing that I can do much more than what those I watch can do.

People I know are surprised I didn't pursue a career in football.
Exactly with me here. Most times I feel forces didn't want me to make it to the top. I just live partially in regrets knowing that I could have done great in football. Life is full of mystery. People say u are good and can play. Pursue a career but they never knew I had underlying CAD
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16
GreatVocalist:

Just take a lot of natural stuff, drink a lot of water, and abstain from all the activities and lifestyles the doctor warned against.

You'll be okay, you won't need to use drugs all the time if you follow the doctor's instructions. I was diagnosed with ischemic heart disease and left ventricular cardiomyopathy in 2017. The last time I used drugs for that was in 2019, when ever I had severe angina and breathing issues.

Please, stay away from eggs, especially the boiled ones. They're a perfect source of cholesterol which is a precursor of cardiovascular diseases.
I appreciate you brother. The boiled eggs part is so instant that anytime I eat it, it clogged the heart more. Making it more difficult to breathe. I appreciate all u said.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16
GreatVocalist:

Thanks bro.
you are not alone here
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16
Nokio2:
U see that naira land guy wey dey roast lizard and owl upandan
I guarantee u say him for still make pepper soup with him own heart
Him ebin pawa carry Tyson fury fury..
Like say him dey yonder
Jim Reeves for don' sing this world is not my home give am
Incoherent unintelligent gibberish from a coward. That nairaland guy no get name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.