Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... (121 Views)

MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... by Samdeejay100(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11
Thanks to God, for more than 3 Decades I have never witnessed accident in my life today being the first time on my way to Anambra just about crossing the Onitsha main bridge, today I realized that when road safety officer mandates belt it's not for them but for your own safety, all thanks God, seat belt and airbag as I was the one seating right beside the driver. the injuries in my hand was due to using blow to break the windscreen to make way for us all to come out as the car was about catching fire. thank God for guys around that rush to assist...

Re: Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... by Lumarstone: 8:04pm On Mar 11
To God almighty be they glory. Amen!

I left..!

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... by Xosh: 8:11pm On Mar 11
Some close shave with death.

Congratulations my bruv

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... by koyeni(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11
Thank God for life.
Was the sienna trying to overtake?

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... by Samdeejay100(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11
koyeni:
Thank God for life.
Was the sienna trying to overtake?

Not at all ooo, one bens overtake from a T-junction, in order for the sienna not to hit the bens, he applied break and his hand turn towards the road divider that was how we climbed it and our 4 tyres up ooo.... Just thanking God for his protection...
Re: Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... by Samdeejay100(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11
Xosh:
Some close shave with death.

Congratulations my bruv

Thank you very much... All glory to God Almighty 🙏
Re: Accident Along Onitsha Road, Only Injuries No Casualties... by Samdeejay100(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11
Lumarstone:
To God almighty be they glory. Amen!

I left..!

His name alone is to be praised

(1) (Reply)

Albania E-visa Is Available / Japa: Pay Just £2,880 As Tution Fee For Your UK M.Sc Degree And Japa Afterwards. / Essential Travel Tips For Exploring Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.