Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US (25877 Views)

Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by AllenSpencer: 6:31am On Mar 12
cococandy:
No Boeing 737 maxes for me or family henceforth.

It’s not only the max. Boeing has dropped quality across all boards.
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by cococandy(f): 6:34am On Mar 12
AllenSpencer:

It’s not only the max. Boeing has dropped quality across all boards.

The 737 Max right now is the main culprit
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by adikings22: 6:34am On Mar 12
Botragelad:

Take your tribal bullshit out of my thread.

Imagine! So talking about obidients is tribal. Meaning only a certain tribe is recognised as far as obidients movement is concerned? My people, unna see unna life?
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by obaidan: 6:36am On Mar 12
E dun go blow whistle wey pass Im power
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:37am On Mar 12
cococandy:
No Boeing 737 maxes for me or family henceforth.

u & ya family want 2 tank d Boeing company be dat!

rora oo!
cool
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:39am On Mar 12
adikings22:

Imagine! So talking about obidients is tribal. Meaning only a certain tribe is recognised as far as obidients movement is concerned? My people, unna see unna life?

2 Likes

Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by cococandy(f): 6:42am On Mar 12
MichaelSokoto:

u & ya family want 2 tank d Boeing company be dat!

rora oo!
cool

I’m sure they won’t miss us. They have a billion clients

Besides I’ll fly any Boeing except the 737 max. So they are not losing any business from me.
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by talk2hb1(m): 6:49am On Mar 12
Absence of Evidence, is an Evidence of no Evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by Badguy77(m): 6:53am On Mar 12
So they finally end him..
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by skultrick(m): 6:57am On Mar 12
Rexymania:
If they start to correct the white, you will notice that they are more corrupt than we are. Infact, they are the ones that taught us how to be corrupt

Yet their country works far more than ours, the reason many of the black morons including the embezzling foolish politifians like to send time in their country.

2 Likes

Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by Ubanz: 6:59am On Mar 12
Boeing has turned into a flying coffin.
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by abdulimussa: 7:05am On Mar 12
If it happened in Rissia the Americans will simply tell you that Rissia Puttin killed him. Now reverse is the case who killed him?

3 Likes

Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by frankson1(m): 7:08am On Mar 12
Hmmmm..."saner climes" cry cry
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by iyke2frankeze: 7:12am On Mar 12
He waited till after retirement to spill the truth. He wanted to remain on their paycheck forever through blackmail.
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by lexy2014: 7:26am On Mar 12
Horus:

Apparent suicide could be a disguised murder especially if the victim knew secrets about the aircraft industry

How then is it "apparent suicide"?
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by Shawnnn01: 7:35am On Mar 12
This is the clown complaining about tribal bullshit 🤣🤣🤣

Person wey tribalism don pafuka him life

Just search a little deeper n discover he is also Igbo. They'll seem tribalism in everyone else but not in themselves but na Dem they feast of tribalism morning noon n night.

Botragelad:

See below
Botragelad:
Be more specific. Schools in the north of Nigeria!
These guys running Nigeria are doing a rubbish job with security. Before you know it, if nothing is done, it'll be like Hezbollah, Houthi, ISIS, where they take over part of a country. Then they set up a caliphate for themselves. Force the people there to follow their rules.

Then those who can escape go to the south of Nigeria, the criminals run in with them, and then they start spreading the terror, if the south isn't careful they'll get the same thing. If you ask me, this isn't stopping anytime soon. Religion, these guys have been brainwashed to believe in terrorism, even their kids, just like every other religious nutjob.

Sort out the root cause, chop off the snake's head. Stop the cancer from spreading or it's just a waste of time, tell ya. We know how extremism mucks up the mind.

1 Like

Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by Botragelad: 7:38am On Mar 12
Shawnnn01:
Thisnis the clown complaining about tribal vullshit

See below
You must be a joker. Schools in the northern part of Nigeria are at risk of attacks,the fact on ground. We read that every day, people all over the world do.
How does that have to do with the nonsense you spewed on my thread?

I don't engage in tribal war or all sort of gibberish. Plus, this thread is way unrelated to Nigeria tribe so take that out of here and never in your life repeat it. I accept your apology.

Now piss off!
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by Shawnnn01: 7:43am On Mar 12
So you see that but you don't see foolish obidient ipob referring to USA as a sane country yet a whistleblower is being assassinated only for exposing the criminality in a company he worked with for many years.

Your own tribalism carry hypocrisy n bigotry follow body. Are you a senior member of both Ipob n obidient ?!

Botragelad:

You must be a joker. Schools in the northern part of Nigeria are at risk of attacks,the fact on ground. We read that every day, people all over the world do.
How does that have to do with the nonsense you spewed on my thread?

Piss off!

1 Like

Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by sokera: 7:52am On Mar 12
Botragelad:

is Obidient a tribe in Nigeria ? Well maybe a social media tribe and their president is Obi dundee
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by AngelicBeing: 8:00am On Mar 12
Botragelad:

tongue
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by PHAYOL81: 8:05am On Mar 12
Hmmmm! Sounds fishy
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by lexy2014: 8:06am On Mar 12
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68534703.amp

this news didnt make headline on CNN
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by joseph1832(m): 8:12am On Mar 12
Died from a self inflicted wound my ass.

Someone who is giving evidence against a big company like Boeing, suddenly dies from self inflicted wound, yeah right. Dude was silenced, no doubt about it.

Better him died than for him to ruin a company that has stood the test of time for years. Tssk.
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by TheGift: 8:14am On Mar 12
Af0nja2:

Werey, your thread?

What would these 0bidi0t big0ts have done, if they'd owned Nairaland?

Ndi chestbeaters
Stop with the tribalistic stupidity. It does not help anybody.
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by erniok(m): 8:17am On Mar 12
Shawnnn01:
This is the clown complaining about tribal bullshit 🤣🤣🤣

Person wey tribalism don pafuka him life

Just search a little deeper n discover he is also Igbo. They'll seem tribalism in everyone else but not in themselves but na Dem they feast of tribalism morning noon n night.

See below
You'd be the worst detective in the world if this is your proof of him being igbo.
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by being(m): 8:33am On Mar 12
Passengers & airlines should avoid BOEING planes for now !!!
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:37am On Mar 12
Botragelad:

This talk pain you gan grin
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by airsaylongcome: 8:45am On Mar 12
RichestMinds:
If this happens in Nigeria, people will be dragging the company for killing the man

And who said Boeing isn't being dragged? This is obviously a H.I.T
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by alizma: 8:50am On Mar 12
The sane singers, una holier than thou country has done it the sane way again
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by frog12: 8:50am On Mar 12
and these people will say GOD wants them to tell the truth. even GOD cannot protect them.

he was killed to cover up BOEING problems.
dem and EU go sanction RUSSIA govt for navalny. who go sanction America for this man's death
who go sanction dem for epstein's death?
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by oluwarotimi504: 8:51am On Mar 12
The US is a very unsafe country, the Nigerian government should query their government for allowing such reckless murders to go on The US is a very unsafe country, the Nigerian government should query their government for allowing such reckless murders to go on ...
Re: Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US by Bongadu: 9:04am On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:

And who said Boeing isn't being dragged? This is obviously a H.I.T

By the CIA

They did it to McAfee, Epstein and wanted to get rid of Snowden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock / 4 Airlines Set To Launch Operation / Nigerian Man Dies At Canadian Border After Allegedly Resisting Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.