Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table (13910 Views)

Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games / Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. / 2019 African Games: Nigeria Now Second On Medals Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by YourGFsnatcher: 8:23am On Mar 12
Wowww. Congratulations to Nigeria. If only our leaders can move up like this
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by Umuinyioku: 8:24am On Mar 12
Chucks13:
How did Egypt go these far, pls from what to what do they secured these much Gold?

Anyway I'm happy despite Nija situation good Nigerians who believes in their father's land still doing great to put our dear country back on track and regain our lost glory. God bless you guys wish you more Medals.

And for the enemies of this nation as God live you will all be continually put to shame forever and ever. Those whose any good news about Nija always anger them it is that anger that will kill you all and you will all rot in hell either you like it or not "Nigeria will RISE AGAIN"! This is my country, I have no other country than here and I'm proud of it.

Those of you coming here to opened the book of Lamentation everyday your mates are in Africa Game clearing Gold, Silver and Bronze but you are here wasting away. Spit!!!
Keep shut!

Good things don't don't come to a nation full of evil and injustice. Ours epitomises a nation full of evil and election rigging.

Such a nation can't make meaningful progress amongst comity of nations. It's reflecting in our sports.

Egypt is making steady progress in all spheres of human endeavour because they are getting it right t.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by victorazy(m): 8:30am On Mar 12
Wow!
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by martineverest(m): 8:36am On Mar 12
tollyboy5:
This data shows that, having more golds is better than having much more bronze lol
that's how it's done it sport ....Olympics is like that too.even if u have 100 silver and no gold,the country with 1 gold and no silver and bronze will be ahead
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by Papayaayasager(m): 8:40am On Mar 12
DeepSight:
Egypt's dominance in sporting matters on this continent is very annoying, and doesn't speak too well of sub-Saharan African countries and their organization. Nigeria in particular is such a richly talented and diversified country that if we were remotely serious we should be competing in almost every event and clearing the medals table.

One also notes that with this update, we are only second on account of the gold count, in which we have just one more medal than the next country - Algeria. It should be noted that in terms of total medal count, both the 3rd and 4h placed - Algeria and South Africa - outpace us by quite a mile.

Must you win in everything? Let others breath cool
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by adisabarber(m): 8:43am On Mar 12
Wait till athletics start. We will close the gap.

dettolgel:
Egypt no gree for anybody see dusting.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:10am On Mar 12
Government should invest more on sports....
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by blowjohn(m): 10:22am On Mar 12
tollyboy5:
This data shows that, having more golds is better than having much more bronze lol

But a good name is better than gold and silver and bronze angry
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by stansaintly(m): 10:27am On Mar 12
crossfm:
Good one.

But Egypt no just gree oh. To pass Egypt now is mission impossible,let's just make sure we retain our second position.

More golds for Nigeria.

I wanted to like your comment but I discovered that your total like and Nigerian's total gold are the same 16. I don't want to alter the number
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by Advancedman(m): 10:43am On Mar 12
crossfm:
Good one.

But Egypt no just gree oh. To pass Egypt now is mission impossible,let's just make sure we retain our second position.

More golds for Nigeria.

Does it mean there are at least 50 sport that only Egypt participate while others did not?

There should be a logical explanation for the wide gap.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by CaptainFM1: 10:48am On Mar 12
iykofiias:
See GAP

I wonder why they still refer to us as Giant of Africa! We are only Giant when it comes to corruption.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by Chucks13: 10:51am On Mar 12
Umuinyioku:
Keep shut!

Good things don't don't come to a nation full of evil and injustice. Ours epitomises a nation full of evil and election rigging.

Such a nation can't make meaningful progress amongst comity of nations. It's reflecting in our sports.

Egypt is making steady progress in all spheres of human endeavour because they are getting it right t.

Hahhaha kikikiki lauf wan kee me here.

Make I advise you so you no go die before your time, pls if nija no suit you anymore be a man to call it quit you can go to Togo, Bennin, Ghana, Somalia, Chad, Sudan, Niger, Mali etc ok.

And pls before you go kindly drop your proof of election rigging we wan check how truth it is.

E really pain you say you belong to loser gang.

Plus you minus you Nigeria will rise and you will go down as God live.

Ntoor!!! E pain am wella.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by dettolgel: 12:45pm On Mar 12
adisabarber:
Wait till athletics start. We will close the gap.

You may be right ooh. I was surprised to see Nigeria at the second position.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by scobaba: 2:19pm On Mar 12
Algeria will end up second. just 2 gold medals ahead of Nigeria they will be long gone.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by Umuinyioku: 2:19pm On Mar 12
Chucks13:

Hahhaha kikikiki lauf wan kee me here.

Make I advise you so you no go die before your time, pls if nija no suit you anymore be a man to call it quit you can go to Togo, Bennin, Ghana, Somalia, Chad, Sudan, Niger, Mali etc ok.

And pls before you go kindly drop your proof of election rigging we wan check how truth it is.

E really pain you say you belong to loser gang.

Plus you minus you Nigeria will rise and you will go down as God live.

Ntoor!!! E pain am wella.
So, you don't know the election was rigged?

Ask your neighbour, they will Tell you.

INEC in cahoot with the presidency handed over the presidency to incumbent in a.most brazen manner. We were all asleep. Precisely, 4.05am wee hours of March 1,2023, Prof Mahmoud Yakubu,Head of the cursed electoral system, announced to the nation Tinubu won the Presidential election.

This was a deliberate ploy to avoid backlash arising from the announcement in the day time.

The nation was subdued with cold. No jubilation. No fanfare. No happiness. Yet,they said somebody won an election.

The mandate thief knew he did not win. It was a stolen presidency with active connivance of northern aristocratic hew.

With no blue print for leadership, he has been groping like a ship in the Adriatic sea.. Confused and hopeless. Yet,the Emi lo kan is gradually fading away. Except some few symbolic gestures of meeting some segments of the society to show his resolve to tackle Nigeria's problems headlong.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by yinkabeauty: 4:10pm On Mar 12
tollyboy5:

Before nko , na today? If you won 6 million silver and 7 million bronze , you will be second to the one who won only one gold.
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by frioslegend02: 5:41pm On Mar 12
We now have 22 gold medals
Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by femi4: 11:33am On Mar 14
iykofiias:
See GAP
We don't do swimming n gymnastics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims / Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award / Nigeria U15 Beat Djibouti U15 5-0 At The African Youth Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.