Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State (14165 Views)

Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by StraightGaay: 4:39pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
False allegation
In Chicago,everywhere.
But the Balablu is in Nigeria, innit?
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:43pm On Mar 12
StraightGaay:
In Chicago,everywhere.
But the Balablu is in Nigeria, innit?
so are going to Chicago to sue him or Bury it here in Nigeria
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by StraightGaay: 4:51pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
so are going to Chicago to sue him or Bury it here in Nigeria
Yes, we should join heads together to bury him b4 he bury us with his cut and join policies.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by nairalee(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12
Goodnewsforlife:
oga go n listen to a man who was condemned to death but later released after 29 years

He made it clear they kill people everyday in prison, he emphasized it self n made it clear that once they come to call the person at certain time then nobody will see him again

Pls I need a link to this story
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by Morphinne: 5:37pm On Mar 12
Goodnewsforlife:
it’s your father that will b hanged

Omo I am beginning to understand y people fight during argument, imagine what u replied me with despite not even talking to u

Nawah ooo
I hate thieves and you’re acting like one. Your being triggered just ratified my assumption grin
You be thief? C’mon, normal person shouldn’t be troubled by what I said.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Good!! Very Good!

I hope the sentence comes with immediate effect undecided.

Bunch of rapist, murderers and thieves!!
Nonsense men!!
Attention seeker I guess your father and brothers are included. I wouldn't mention husband or BF because you don't merit any, idiot.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by MSGAMBLE9: 6:15pm On Mar 12
Goodnewsforlife:
someone who spent 29 years in prison is telling his experience in front of the whole world n u are here telling me they aren’t killed

Go to YouTube n check Yinka ayefele page then search for the interview with of the man

Then come back n tell me they weren’t killed
Have listen to life experiences like these even some on Lagelu fm, most executions are before civilian rule I.e. before 1999.... these people usually clearly states it that civilian govt. commute there sentences to Life.

Signing death warrant in our society seem to be unfortunately toxic.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by Emeka71(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12
OgaDeyVex:
Why Will A Young Man Of 30 Be Into Robbery
Tinubu factor.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by Sleekfingers: 6:48pm On Mar 12
OgaDeyVex:
Why Will A Young Man Of 30 Be Into Robbery

So na 60 years old man, dey do robbery?
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by Goodnewsforlife: 7:45pm On Mar 12
MSGAMBLE9:
Have listen to life experiences like these even some on Lagelu fm, most executions are before civilian rule I.e. before 1999.... these people usually clearly states it that civilian govt. commute there sentences to Life.

Signing death warrant in our society seem to be unfortunately toxic.
boss Abeg go n listen to d programme n u will b shocked

Till today they still kill them steady
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by Justpali(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12
The upgraded thieves without gun and cutlass are there enjoying under AC! Anyway crime is crime.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by MSGAMBLE9: 9:35pm On Mar 12
Goodnewsforlife:
boss Abeg go n listen to d programme n u will b shocked

Till today they still kill them steady
Have listen to many, I know the program you speak of ( Opeyemi with Yinka Ayefele every Sunday)....have listened to countless testimonies even on Lagelu fm with Taofeek Omotosho of one condemned convict from Ogbomosho... they all confirmed that the executions were before civilian rule of 1999

So no be today.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by YemyTemmy: 10:41pm On Mar 12
MightyHand:
Armed Ribbers, kidnappers, polithiefcian should get death penalty ASAP.

Moral lesson:.... Anything you are doing in life, do it big
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by EvelynAJ: 11:29pm On Mar 12
I’m the prosecutor/counsel in this case grin.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by Linesman(m): 2:27am On Mar 13
Politicians that Steals in Millions and Billions of Naira, Should also be getting the Death Penalty for their Actions.

We Should not forget that the Aftermath of the Politicians Stealing is what is Leading to the Stealings by Commoners in the Country.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State by megley(f): 11:49am On Mar 13
MightyHand:
Armed Robbers, kidnappers, polithiefcian should get death penalty ASAP.

Especially the polithiefcians. They're having a field day at our expense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million / EFCC Docks Three Over Visa Scam (pics) / VIDEO: Yoruba Mum Stripped Her Grown Daughter Completely In Public For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.