Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja (3090 Views)

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by cocolacec(m): 9:11am On Mar 12
Photos

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by saddler: 9:12am On Mar 12
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by DatNiggaDaz: 9:20am On Mar 12
grin grin
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by cocolacec(m): 9:24am On Mar 12
Photos

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by dnawah(m): 9:44am On Mar 12
cocolacec:
Photos
op no verse o! Na arabian or one of our sisters with make up.
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by Talkisneeded: 11:37am On Mar 12
Na you marry am give ooni ani??

I sell herbs sha
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by ShoeGetSize: 11:43am On Mar 12
πŸ˜‚ OP is high on skunkweed. This is an AI generated image. The person whose image is here doesn't even exist. But yorobar low esteem OP is desperately trying to massage the tribal ego of his fellow yorobars by making them believe that an imaginary royal princess is tripping for their ObaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

cocolacec:
Photos
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by cocolacec(m): 11:43am On Mar 12
dnawah:
I heard she is from India.
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by cocolacec(m): 11:44am On Mar 12
ShoeGetSize:
πŸ˜‚ OP is high on skunkweed. This is an AI generated image. The person whose image is here doesn't even exist. But yorobar low esteem OP is desperately trying to massage the tribal ego of his fellow yorobars by making them believe that an imaginary royal princess is tripping for their ObaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jealousy dey worry you.Check her out on facebook.
Here come your AI robot.

2 Likes

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by dnawah(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12
cocolacec:

I heard she is from India.
ok!! money good o! See as him go import woman from india!
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by chopnaira: 2:45pm On Mar 12
dnawah:
ok!! money good o! See as him go import woman from india!

dnawah:

She is Iranian/Canadian.
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by OneCandleAway(f): 2:59pm On Mar 12
Imagine if the European monarch was marrying like this, the citizens would have beheaded them.

The money he would have used to help his people with better life is used to taking care of women. Just imagine king Charles should say he wants to marry one more wife, imagine what uk people will do to him
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by CareerBegger: 3:00pm On Mar 12
chopnaira:

She is Iranian/Canadian.

This Yoruba king isn't much bothered about the ancestry of the women he lays with.
I hope his councel opens his heart to understand better his own decisions

2 Likes

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by ShoeGetSize: 3:11pm On Mar 12
This is photoshopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Shey na sense una no get abi na low self esteem?

cocolacec:

Jealousy dey worry you.Check her out on facebook.
Here come your AI robot.
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by PureFace1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12
OneCandleAway:
Imagine if the European monarch was marrying like this, the citizens would have beheaded them.

The money he would have used to help his people with better life is used to taking care of women. Just imagine king Charles should say he wants to marry one more wife, imagine what uk people will do to him

Just bitter and jealous

Do you know the networth of British Royal Family ? 28billion pounds, the luxury they spends money on daily i don't think Ooni of ife would ever be able to match that even if he married 50 wives.

No king in Nigeria can match Ooni of Ife in several initiatives and programs to help people in Nigeria even the women he married he is helping them lol grin

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by GodHimself: 4:30pm On Mar 12
Open your eyes.

Multiple sources of high quality emotional energy channeling into one figurehead.

A great man.

Europeans are not the standard.

OneCandleAway:

1 Like

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by OneCandleAway(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12
GodHimself:
Open your eyes.

Multiple sources of high quality emotional energy channeling into one figurehead.

A great man.

Europeans are not the standard.

Ok. Let us continue with this lifestyle making us under developed.
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by chopnaira: 4:36pm On Mar 12
ShoeGetSize:

This is photoshopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Shey na sense una no get abi na low self esteem?

The Ooni of ife's younger sister with the lady in question. Perhaps she is using Photoshop too.

While it may be a big deal to you, there is really nothing special about a Persian, Arab, or even white woman.

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by chopnaira: 4:39pm On Mar 12
CareerBegger:

This Yoruba king isn't much bothered about the ancestry of the women he lays with.
I hope his councel opens his heart to understand better his own decisions
Well, the kingship of the Ooni of Ife is not based on hereditary monarchy.

When the current one is done, it would move on to another royal house/compound. There are 4 royal compounds, even though they all split from one compound centuries ago, with each royal compound having at least 4 other families. For example, the last Ooni's descendant may not get anywhere near the throne for another 200 years.

1 Like

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by OriginalZombiE: 5:26pm On Mar 12
chopnaira:

The Ooni of ife's younger sister with the lady in question. Perhaps she is using Photoshop too.

While it may be a big deal to you, there is really nothing special about a Persian, Arab, or even white woman.

This image doesn't look real joor.
I'll wait for further confirmation from Kabiyesi himself instead of all these fake looking images you've been posting.
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by donphilopus: 5:29pm On Mar 12
chopnaira:

Well, the kingship of the Ooni of Ife is not based on hereditary monarchy.

When the current one is done, it would move on to another royal house/compound. There are 4 royal compounds, even though they all split from one compound centuries ago, with each royal compound having at least 4 other families. For example, the last Ooni's descendant may not get anywhere near the throne for another 200 years.

That's exactly how it is in my community. We have five royal families and the last occupant which happened to be from my family ruled between 1971-1997. The current occupant was enthroned 1997 and he's still there till date. I believe in my lifetime, Kingship would not come to my family again. πŸ˜„ It may return to our family in the 22nd century.

1 Like

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by Babangidapikin: 6:33pm On Mar 12
It look like ai but one of the picture look real sha
Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by ShoeGetSize: 6:35pm On Mar 12
This is a clear photoshop image manipulation! Gosh you people are dunces. That IG page is a scam. Only a fool would actually fall for itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

chopnaira:

Re: The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife HIM Elham Madani Ojaja by dnawah(m): 10:45am On Mar 13
chopnaira:

She is Iranian/Canadian.
money good o!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa / Lagos And 2011. .masses Say No To Brf / Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.