Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary (10123 Views)

Philip Shaibu Sues Obaseki, Edo Assembly Urges Court To Halt Impeachment / Edo: Philip Shaibu To Defect From PDP / Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Twoclans(f): 10:30am On Mar 12
This guy's just used shuaibu and dumped him,no doubt he is a grassroot politician and he actually pulled out the numbers when it was much needed.

We really need to look at why governor's don't want their deputies to succeed them.

Anyway it is what it is .

1 Like

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Obviouslyblunt: 10:30am On Mar 12
Minus this saga, have you ever heard this guy’s name for anything good he has done for his people in anyway or form before?

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Faposky95: 10:33am On Mar 12
ACRI:
He is not better than his boss
Edo needs a smart leader to take charge of affairs

Edo people are already smart.
We need our Governor
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Vello(m): 10:35am On Mar 12
I think it's well deserving. He deserves everything happening to him because what goes around comes around. Shaibu didn't think such a day as this would come when he was hounding, attacking, destroying Adams Oshiomhole's legacy. He practically made it his personal political objective to render Oshiomhole completely useless politically.
Now the chicken has come home to roost and he's crying... I wish him what he wished for others
Ogiame:
grin

Fergie001 go too chop this Shaibu money anyhow. grin

On a serious note, I don't like the treatment he received from Obaseki.... More like a used and dump politician only relevant in raking in votes from Edo North.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:43am On Mar 12
Puremess4:
Strange world
as in too strange

1 Like

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by wink2015(m): 10:44am On Mar 12
Twoclans:
This guy's just used shuaibu and dumped him,no doubt he is a grassroot politician and he actually pulled out the numbers when it was much needed.

We really need to look at why governor's don't want their deputies to succeed them.

Anyway it is what it is .

It is not that governors in Nigeria do not want their deputy to succeed them.

That is not the true fact.

Some of them would like to have their deputy take over power after their tenure.

This is because some of them were instrumental towards their success in the office for 4 - 8 years and their principal the governors was the person that picked them to run as deputy governor.

However, as most governors would like to have their deputy succeed them but the ZONING STRUCTURE is the issues.

The state zoning structure of public office is hindering most of them as any governor who ignored the zoning structure might find it difficult to win election or might create political problems that may affect his own zone.

The governor of Edo state office presently is not zone to Etsako or Bini speaking area.

It is zone to the Ishan speaking area.

For even representation that is why the office is shared within the zones.

But the present Deputy Governor, Mr Philip Shaibu is pretending not to know the truth that it is not the turn of Edo north.

Yes, it is not written in the constitution but states in Nigeria and even the federal government still follow such process.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by IrepChrist: 10:47am On Mar 12
fergie001:

Nifemi O

Let those that are close to the deputy governor tell him to hold his peace. If it's God's will, there would be a way.
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by article1: 10:53am On Mar 12
I thought Shaibu is an intelligent man. I can see that his desperation for power is fast exposing his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Beverlyjean(f): 10:55am On Mar 12
Guy....Wigwe don die ooo...no money to sponsor u again by that guy in Abuja
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by NaMe4: 10:57am On Mar 12
grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by frog12: 11:01am On Mar 12
drama grin grin
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by frog12: 11:03am On Mar 12
and he dey beg make dem drop impeachment grin grin grin

foolish man
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Didi2d(m): 11:07am On Mar 12
Ogiame:
grin

On a serious note, I don't like the treatment he received from Obaseki.... More like a used and dump politician only relevant in raking in votes from Edo North.

This same man fought and abused oshiomole publicly. A man that helped him to what he is today.
I no pity am one bit
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:10am On Mar 12
Think9ja:
I'm no fan of Philip Shuaibu but this trend of outgoing governors always picking who succeeds them must be fought against, no matter who the fighter is. Buhari never wanted Tinubu, but the party members and by extension Nigerians wanted him At the end of the day, the people's will must count

You might say Philip should respect the zoning policy, which is true, but I bet even Philip wouldn't be this bitter if the process was fair to all candidates.

The same thing Obaseki fought against is what he's promoting because it suits him

Gbajue Party on the other hand are presenting someone that looks like a doll to be governor

E concern una for that state sha
shut up your mouth abeg, which one is Nigerians wanted Tinubu; if you have nothing to say why not pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by seunayantokun(m): 11:15am On Mar 12
There might be something between him and Obaseki which they're yet to tell us.
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Kukutenla: 11:16am On Mar 12
Think9ja:
I'm no fan of Philip Shuaibu but this trend of outgoing governors always picking who succeeds them must be fought against, no matter who the fighter is. Buhari never wanted Tinubu, but the party members and by extension Nigerians wanted him At the end of the day, the people's will must count

You might say Philip should respect the zoning policy, which is true, but I bet even Philip wouldn't be this bitter if the process was fair to all candidates.

The same thing Obaseki fought against is what he's promoting because it suits him

Gbajue Party on the other hand are presenting someone that looks like a doll to be governor

Will you also call on Tinubu to desist from anointing the next governor of Lagos State or are you an hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Isokiscool(m): 11:17am On Mar 12
Hahahahah.Waste of time and energy,PDP and Asuen Ighodalo don go far for campaign since.The mobilization of Asuen Ighodalo is moving like Ferrari while that of APC and Philip Shuabu is moving like keke Napep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Isokiscool(m): 11:19am On Mar 12
seunayantokun:
There might be something between him and Obaseki which they're yet to tell us.
It's the turn of Edo central,even Philip himself know but greed will not allow him

1 Like

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Isokiscool(m): 11:19am On Mar 12
frog12:
and he dey beg make dem drop impeachment grin grin grin

foolish man
He will be impeached next week max
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Yelight(m): 11:30am On Mar 12
Racoon:
Obaseki was simply ungrateful to Shaubu

How?
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by vRendoh(m): 11:49am On Mar 12
Philip is like suck blood fly that perched on the Brookos. Na wisdom you take dey drive am. PDP must be careful o grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by NOwazobia: 11:53am On Mar 12
Feeling little for him before now, but as time goes no he is becoming desperate and unnecessarily dramatic.
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Bimpe29: 11:56am On Mar 12
Shaibu should calm down na. His desperation disgusts me. Being a sportsman is all he need to be, having been denied the party's ticket.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by jasent(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12
Think9ja:

Buhari never wanted tinubu,but he allowed the ringing in tinubu's favor,you must be very mad. I said you must be very mad
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Think9ja(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12
jasent:
Buhari never wanted tinubu,but he allowed the ringing in tinubu's favor,you must be very mad. I said you must be very mad

Any state Pandora won, election was free and fair.
Any state Tinubu won, Obi was rigged. You must be very stupid. I said you must be very, very stupid. Anofia
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by fipy: 12:29pm On Mar 12
The man no free for anybody
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by ZaddyJ: 12:43pm On Mar 12
Ogiame:
grin

They re all the same . They use workers who work for them too. So why do you now want karma not to catch up with them ?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by rolams(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12
Mopolchi:
Good one, pdp must always learn to do the right thing. This will cost them.

You are very funny! It can't work. It didn't work in Plateau State
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by jasent(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12
Think9ja:

Any state Pandora won, election was free and fair.
Any state Tinubu won, Obi was rigged. You must be very stupid. I said you must be very, very stupid. Anofia
Why did you not make it transparent nan,if you were so sure of winning. Lost souls,they keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Khallicopyro: 2:41pm On Mar 12
It's like my deputy governor has lost it... Has he gone mad?
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by Think9ja(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12
jasent:
Why did you not make it transparent nan,if you were so sure of winning. Lost souls,they keep deceiving themselves.

Losers Party A.K.A Gbajue Party will never agree that they lost.

Prove it, they cannot.

PDP that came second are not even making this much noise

Failures Party

Tufiakwa
Re: Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary by jasent(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12
Think9ja:

Losers Party A.K.A Gbajue Party will never agree that they lost.

Prove it, they cannot.

PDP that came second are not even making this much noise

Failures Party

Tufiakwa
You the winner party,it's let us see how you won Nan? Ur shamelessness will one day catch up with you, bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej's Manifesto / BREAKING: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / 637 Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon Arrive Adamawa IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.