Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Getting RELIABLE Parts For Any Car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Getting RELIABLE Parts For Any Car? (645 Views)

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Get Any Car Or Suv 4frm Cotonou And Still Save Up To 150k Or More Than Buyeing / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting RELIABLE Parts For Any Car? by irohadis: 4:28am On Nov 14, 2011
One of the biggest dilemmas facing used car buyers is how to get the parts to maintain their cars. This is especially relevant to the newer models with more sophisticated systems. I have imagined what it would be like to bring back my Lexus IS 350 and drive it in Nigeria. For the last couple of years I have owned it, I have always run to the Lexus dealership to get parts replaced (of course that is also because most of those parts are replaced for free under warranty). So if I bring this car home, what do I do when those precision systems and instrument that drive 312 horses capable of 0- 60mph in 5.7 seconds fail?

This is where this online shopping service comes in: www.circuitatlantic.comĀ 

First of all I can invest in a diagnostic instrument easily found on Amazon.com for those problems you can't spot by just listening and looking. God help you if you have to rely on those mechanics that chose the trade because they could not deal with formal learning. Tell me, if you can't unpack a textbook, how can you troubleshoot a complex system like a car? You actually have to be smart to be a good mechanic. Hence, I would rather make this investment than depend on some slowpoke to tell me what is wrong with a car he has never seen inside the bonnet before. Now, if I can figure out what is wrong with my car, I can get the parts to replace it.

On circuitatlantic.com, I can go to the autoparts section, enter the spec of my car on one of the stores listed there, and I can shop for the exact parts for my car. Within 2 - 3 weeks, my part is here and I can install and hit the road again.

Thus, even if I you are not in the States, you can buy your own diagnostic equipment, detect the faults with your car and get the rights parts. This takes away the need to buy only cars you can find the parts in Nigeria - leaving you with the choice of expensive Toyotas and Hondas. How about a Chevy for half the price?

So guys, I think you should check out www.circuitatlantic.com

Re: Getting RELIABLE Parts For Any Car? by irohadis: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Oh and I forgot to add: they have an office in Lagos off Allen.
Re: Getting RELIABLE Parts For Any Car? by irohadis: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
You can also request for free shipping if the part you are buying is within 2 pounds in weight. This is incredible opportunity. Note: Ebay parts items are not included in this offer.
Re: Getting RELIABLE Parts For Any Car? by irohadis: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
Parts

(1) (Reply)

1998 Honda Crv / Box Van 600k (not Registered) / Registered Very Clean 2002/2003 Ford Explorer For Sale - N1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.