Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Cbn Aptitude Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Aptitude Test Result (2527 Views)

Invite For CBN Aptitude And It Skills Test 2012 / Cbn Aptitude & It Skills Test / Cbn Aptitude Test Next Week Saturday Anybody In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Aptitude Test Result by Dynast(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
hAS ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ABOUT THE APTITIDE TEST ORGANISED BY CENTRAL BANK ON 8TH AUGUST FOR SOME CATEGORIS OF COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS

HALLA BACK PLS
Re: Cbn Aptitude Test Result by PatKing(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
I learnt the FITC have submitted the result to CBN, I am also desperate to know how to check mine, pls does any body know how to go about it? More surprising is the ANA position I sat for, we were much, but to my surprise the same position is still been advertised! Does it mean no body made it?
Re: Cbn Aptitude Test Result by awa(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2007
PatKing:

I learnt the FITC have submitted the result to CBN, I am also desperate to know how to check mine, please does any body know how to go about it? More surprising is the ANA position I sat for, we were much, but to my surprise the same position is still been advertised! Does it mean no body made it?

PatKing,
I think the said ANA advertorial is not actually current at the Corporate website of CBN. I have checked there and then realised that the said position as claimed by some is no longer open for application. Let's just continue to pray that CBN or FITC will sooner than later publish the result for one to know ones's fate.
Re: Cbn Aptitude Test Result by keeeem: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2012
@Dynast...Please I have been invited for the CBN for IT position this next saturday 30th. Can you please help with the test format. I will appreciate a quick response and I am sure alot of guys out there are equally looking out for such info. Please help a fellow Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Vacancy? / Data Colection Job (urgently Needed) / Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.