Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd (2525 Views)

Osmosis Nig Ltd Recruiting / Bas Nig Ltd / Bencovik Nig Ltd Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by bright10: 2:34am On Jan 25, 2012
PLS GUYS I GOT MAIL IN PDF FORMAT FROM THIS COMPANY DEVON PETROGAS NIG LTD BASED IN RIVERS STATE ASKING ME TO SEND MY CREDENTIALS TO THE COMPANY FOR A GRADUATE TRAINEE POSITION. I SUSPECT IT IS A SCAM BUT AM NOT SURE.I NEED ADVISE. BELOW IS THE MAIL :

Devon Petrogas Nigeria Ltd
info@devconpetrogas.tk

Attention : Candidate

Attached is the soft copy of job offer letter from Devon Petrogas nigeria limited,you are required to go through the soft copy of the letter as attached and send to us the requirements as outlined in the letter.

The hard copy of the employment documents will be sent to you upon confirmation of all the requirements as outlined in the softcopy of the job offer letter as attached in this email.

Best regards

Human-resources Department
DEVON PETROGAS NIG.LTD.
11 devon petrogas road,
Finima,Bonny Island,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Email: info@devonpetrogas.tk
Phone: 08168134949.
Re: Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2012
my sister got one two but am not sure ,i think its best u go to their office in lagos ,thats if it exists then inquire,
Re: Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2012
my sister got one two but am not sure ,i think its best u go to their office in lagos ,thats if it exists then inquire,
Re: Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by afrobaby(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
I got one too but I know it is a scam
Re: Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by Gudman1: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
grin grin grin guyssss don't be fooled, this is pure scam email!!! I got the email this morning and I was surprised! I never applied for the job and you send me a job offer? You must be kidding!!!!!
If you have seen an offer letter before, it states your "NAME" not "Candidate". They try to make it generic since they are sending it to multiple people.
I hope this helps.
Re: Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by Bluekapon(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
Did u apply for a job with the company? If not, then its Scam!
Re: Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by ojebarry: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
i got the mail,they are scam. they scam me 9100# they should be reported to efcc
Re: Help On Devon Petrogas Nig Ltd by adewalelambo: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Their email address is .com not .tk

Its definitely a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Best Part Time Job In Nigeria / Admin Manager Wanted! / Logistics And Distribution Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.