Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) (33344 Views)

Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) / Governor Oborevwori To Unveil Africa’s Tallest Christmas Tree In Delta (Photo) / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12
Terrahawk:

You have a chimp brain mentality

If a chimp can produce this and not order it from Afghanistan you are the monkey Oyinbo people are talking about. Make use of any talent you have.
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12
Terrahawk:

You have a chimp brain mentality

If a chimp can produce this and not order it from Afghanistan you are the monkey Oyinbo people are talking about. Make use of any talent you have. They are not ordering from Afghanistan wonderful can you imagine what they can do if we give them adequate tools to work. Think like a human being don't think like a monkY.
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Azazyel: 4:09pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
na some of the delta north people dey secretly sympathise with em, cos of language similarities.but majority no send ipob. But as for central and south of delta, we no dey take ear hear ipob. They are trying all they can to claim north of delta as Igbo., as they have been relocating enmasse from east because of the disturbances of ipob

Omo na true you talk o. They want to claim Delta state. In recent years I started seeing lots of people with Igbo names claiming they are from Delta state and I'll be like wtf is going on here? Delta that I know is nothing close to Igbo. Infact they have imported Igbo cultural practices and marriage rites and requirements are now totally far from original Delta. Before you know it, they would start agitation for separation from other parts of Delta state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by TheModerator: 4:35pm On Mar 12
This is why the war against insurgency and terrorism may never be won in this country. Nigerian Army needed not to have lied. I'm sure ESN will be laughing out loudly.
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by TheModerator: 4:38pm On Mar 12
Azazyel:

Omo na true you talk o. They want to claim Delta state. In recent years I started seeing lots of people with Igbo names claiming they are from Delta state and I'll be like wtf is going on here? Delta that I know is nothing close to Igbo. Infact they have imported Igbo cultural practices and marriage rites and requirements are now totally far from original Delta. Before you know it, they would start agitation for separation from other parts of Delta state

Don't say what you don't know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12
Azazyel:

that their plan to claim delta north with purpose of creating a state b4 Niger, and by extension, Biafra that has sea Access, will still not even cross stage one because the tribes of the northen parts, such as Ika people, ukwuani/ndokwa people will not want their identities and tribes to be enveloped and conquered by Igbos. Besides, they all know their Benin origin. Their major oil money development will be cut off too, as most if it is in Delta south and central. All who are claiming delta is Igbo are from 5 eastern states
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by optionalY09: 4:56pm On Mar 12
hire them and combine them with the northern team, Nigeria is about to start the manufacturing of firearm for global consumption
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by aliscomonaj: 5:14pm On Mar 12
No, the government can tap knowledge from these individuals.
Namaster:
Nice.

But this kind of people are largely irrelevant. The key is to track and locate the financial sponsors, charge them with TREASON and have them hanged as a deterrent to others like them.

Otherwise, crime will never stop. The sponsors will remain safe and detached in their mansions while security forces continue to seize and parade weapons and expendable footsoldiers.

All efforts will remain futile until the sponsors are located and incapacitated.
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Azazyel: 5:22pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
that their plan to claim delta north with purpose of creating a state b4 Niger, and by extension, Biafra that has sea Access, will still not even cross stage one because the tribes of the northen parts, such as Ika people, ukwuani/ndokwa people will not want their identities and tribes to be enveloped and conquered by Igbos. Besides, they all know their Benin origin. Their major oil money development will be cut off too, as most if it is in Delta south and central. All who are claiming delta is Igbo are from 5 eastern states

Wahala pro max. That means na big fight go settle this one o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12
bestman09:
cheesy
Everything must be associated with ESN/IPOB to sell. What I'm seeing here are Dane guns used by hunters and local vigilantes. This is probably a local blacksmith that are producing Dane guns for hunters. The bandits that carry AK47s are untouchable. They should show us a video of the Drones and automatic riffles.
Am surprised, these are the guns hunters use. Who was producing and selling to the hunters all these years?
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:48pm On Mar 12
limeta:
School children are been kidnapped up north zoo army are down south
I hear they bribe their way to be posted to south

Don't mind the terrorists in military uniform with their lies and propaganda. They are more worried about what's goping on in Biafra land while the Fulani terrorists are decimating the North...kidnapping school children at every turn and demanding huge ransoms. Nigeria MUST be broken into pieces!
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:58pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:

Are you for real or you're joking? Could you tell me why the Ika, Ukwani, and Ndokwa people have Igbo last (surnames) names? I mean there are Chinese, Fulani, Hausa, and Yoruba last names but they chose to answer Igbo last names, and yet you CLAIM they are NOT Igbo. You guys can try all you want to deny your identity, but you can NEVER cheat nature or change your DNA. And who tells you that the so-called southeast states have no access to the sea? Please, do NOT make such a statement amongst real intellectuals because if you do, you will only be exposing your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12
They are disarming others for fulani terrorists to feast on.
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you for real or you're joking? Could you tell me why the Ika, Ukwani, and Ndokwa people have Igbo last (surnames) names? I mean there are Chinese, Fulani, Hausa, and Yoruba last names but they chose to answer Igbo last names, and yet you CLAIM they are NOT Igbo. You guys can try all you want to deny your identity, but you can NEVER cheat nature or change your DNA. And who tells you that the so-called southeast states have no access to the sea? Please, do NOT make such a statement amongst real intellectuals because if you do, you will only be exposing your ignorance.
can u tell me y Igbo (5 Eastern states) people don't bear the name osagie, odiase, ogbebor,? Its because Ika people, just like urobohs, come from Benin. They who are indigenes know their roots more than outsiders. U, an outsider can't tell them where they from. Asaba/ OKpanam are kogi people/Igala tribe. Have u ever heard of any King from delta state taking regal instructions or authority from any eastern King? But I will inform u of many delta kings who take regal info from oba of Benin. Ipob dey look for where Una go sugar coat people brain in d name of tribe and take over their place. Just see ur moniker
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 7:07pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
can u tell me y Igbo (5 Eastern states) people don't bear the name osagie, odiase, ogbebor,? Its because Ika people, just like urobohs, come from Benin. They who are indigenes know their roots more than outsiders. U, an outsider can't tell them where they from. Asaba/ OKpanam are kogi people/Igala tribe. Have u ever heard of any King from delta state taking regal instructions or authority from any eastern King? But I will inform u of many delta kings who take regal info from oba of Benin. Ipob dey look for where Una go sugar coat people brain in d name of tribe and take over their place. Just see ur moniker

I am NOT sure if you're old enough, but have you heard of Ika Igbo? I am sure you do not because you do NOT know a damn thing. I would like to respond to your imbecilic harangue but on second thought, I would NOT like to engage in an intellectual discourse with someone whose level of understanding is NOT up to par with the subject of discussion. Okpanam people are from Kogi as you falsely and ignorantly alleged, and yet they go by Igbo last names. Chukwuma Nzeogu an illustrious son of Okpanam was the reason the coup of 1966 was termed an Igbo coup and this same Igbo man fought in the Biafra and Nigeria war on the side of Biafra. But he's NOT an IGBO man according to your false narratives. If you want to make lofty statements, I advise you to get your facts straight because it seems you're all over the place. You do NOT need your brain sugar-coated because it's already coated with false information, propaganda, and lies. Whoever did the sugarcoating already did a good job!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12
UnabashedIPOB:

I am NOT sure if you're old enough, but have you heard of Ika Igbo? I am sure you do not because you do NOT know a damn thing. I would like to respond to your imbecilic harangue but on second thought, I would NOT like to engage in an intellectual discourse with someone whose level of understanding is NOT up to par with the subject of discussion. Okpanam people are from Kogi as you falsely and ignorantly alleged, and yet they go by Igbo last names. Chukwuma Nzeogu an illustrious son of Okpanam was the reason the coup of 1966 was termed an Igbo coup and this same Igbo man fought in the Biafra and Nigeria war on the side of Biafra. But he's NOT an IGBO man according to your false narratives. If you want to make lofty statements, I advise you to get your facts straight because it seems you're all over the place. You do NOT need your brain sugar-coated because it's already coated with false information, propaganda, and lies. Whoever did the sugarcoating already did a good job!
that coup of January 1966 was to save Nigeria, and not 2 carve out Biafra and asaba/ Okpanam were formed by virtue of prince onochobo of Igala, kogi and Diaba of njete, Anambra. Long throat will not make u get sense. Leave our south. U, as an outsider, have no right to rewrite our origin for us. Go and research your origin from any one of 5 eastern states that u are from. All who claim delta or part of it is Igbo are from the East
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 7:49pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
that coup of January 1966 was to save Nigeria, and not 2 carve out Biafra and asaba/ Okpanam were formed by virtue of prince onochobo of Igala, kogi and Diaba of njete, Anambra. Long throat will not make u get sense. Leave our south. U, as an outsider, have no right to rewrite our origin for us. Go and research your origin from any one of 5 eastern states that u are from. All who claim delta or part of it is Igbo are from the East

There you go again. You jump into a tirade without understanding and or dealing with the issue. Like I said earlier, you're all over the map....jumping from pillar to post. I never said or insinuated that the 1966 coup was to carve out Biafra unless you're denying that it was termed an "IGBO COUP" because Colonel Chukwuma Nzeogu was an Igbo man. I am from Onitsha, an Igbo tribe, and where are you from?
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by oluebube8q: 7:50pm On Mar 12
Hmmm, they have come again, a drone factory.Hmmm, they have come again, a drone factory....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12
UnabashedIPOB:

There you go again. You jump into a tirade without understanding and or dealing with the issue. Like I said earlier, you're all over the map....jumping from pillar to post. I never said or insinuated that the 1966 coup was to carve out Biafra unless you're denying that it was termed an "IGBO COUP" because Colonel Chukwuma Nzeogu was an Igbo man. I am from Onitsha, an Igbo tribe, and where are you from?
am from orogun, delta state
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 7:59pm On Mar 12
Tales by moonlight.

Make una go recover the one bandits terrorists used burn Army patrol armoured car
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:23pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
am from orogun, delta state

Never heard of it. However, it sounds like a Yoruba name to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12
UnabashedIPOB:

Never heard of it. However, it sounds like a Yoruba name to me.
its in ughelli north, i share same backyard with omo agege ex Senate v.p main family home.
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:38pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
its in ughelli north, i share same backyard with omo agege ex Senate v.p main family home.

I see that... it's close to Ozoro, Kwale, Agbrho, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:06pm On Mar 12
LIES! LIES!! and DECEIT!!! Anyone who believes these cheap lies and propaganda is truly beyond STUPID. First of all, the supposedly captured arms shown here look like local hunting guns and are NOT close to any weapons that the indomitable Biafra Liberation Army (BLA) use in their fight to eliminate any traces of terrorists in Biafra land. Second of all, if you listen to the press briefing by your COWARDLY army spokesperson, the terrorist in uniform made NO mention of IPOB but alluded to the fact that the place is a family business that manufactures Dane guns for hunters. But as always, the MORONS on this site whose lives have no meaning MUST attach IPOB to their madness. Let me remind the military and all of you dimwitted FOOLS that Nigeria can NEVER win this war with propaganda!
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Enaibe01: 10:48pm On Mar 12
Where are the pictures of the drone under manufacture and the picture of the fully equipped workshop?
Re: Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:59am On Mar 13
We're are the IEDs cos what I'm seeing here is hunters guns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari / Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest / Buhari Meets Four PDP Governors In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.