Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Browsing And Downloading Settings For Bb Without Bis. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing And Downloading Settings For Bb Without Bis. (6157 Views)

Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. / Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browsing And Downloading Settings For Bb Without Bis. by south4sure(m): 5:57am On Nov 14, 2011
Hello Nigerians!!
We now have the secret to make your
blackberry phone browse without BIS.be it MTN
GLO ETISALAT and so on!
Do you know you can browse all
network,websites,and even download pictures,
songs,applications etc. For your BlackBerry phone
without B I S?.
You can do more better things with your
Blackberry,even with or without B I S!kinda
strange or funny,but that's just the fact.don't
waste time.if you have a problem on your
blackberry. concerning what i have just listed
above!kindly contact us for more
details and information,on how to get the secrets of blackberry phones,for BlackBerry users only.
Don't waste anytime,follow us and smile to you blackberry phone.

Phon:08039710459.
Email:mikel4sure@gmail.com.
Re: Browsing And Downloading Settings For Bb Without Bis. by technocrus: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2012
;DSeriously dude, this aint a secret anymore! Its dead simple. I have written a blog post about the process, I suggest you do the same

http://www.bloomgeek.com/mobile/how-to-browse-the-web-and-download-ota-apps-on-blackberry-without-bisbes

Look @ d attached image, that's OTA download without BIS

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 4mb On Airtel With Just N10 / Android Users: Your Lollipop Experience / How To Make Your OPERAMINI BROWSER Surf The Net Very Fast Like Ucweb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.