Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] (1737 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Appoints Four Special Advisers / Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Similoluwa011: 3:40pm On Mar 12
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointments of four Nigerian professionals to serve as Executive Directors of the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN.

They will serve for a renewable term of four years.

The appointees include: Engineer Oluwagbenga E.A. Ajiboye – Executive Director, Transmission Service Provider.

Engineer Nafisatu Asabe Ali – Executive Director, Independent System Operations.

Ochije Ogini Chukwuka – Executive .....READ MORE
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Olachase(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12
If I read more wetin I gain undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12
Appointment this appointment that. All na wash. Hunger dey kpakparakpa.

A failure is a failure

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by reiddecuti: 5:11pm On Mar 12
Tinubu doing damage control. When you don't have the people's mandate, the people will frustrate you to fail.

There's nothing good coming out of this administration. It's still business as usual.

Whenever we're ready to progress as a nation, we'll know. But for now, let all enjoy the rollercoaster 🎒 while it last.

I've never seen a nation so confused, wasteful, unserious, etc as Nigeria and we think we can progress as a nation.

I read in the news where Sokoto State government is to spend 6.7bn naira on Ramadan feeding. Amongst all the pressing challenges, na Ramadan be Sokoto State government problem.

https://www.nairaland.com/8028256/sokoto-spend-n6.7bn-ramadan-feeding
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Forkthiefnubu: 5:36pm On Mar 12
Similoluwa011:
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointments of four Nigerian professionals to serve as Executive Directors of the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN.

They will serve for a renewable term of four years.

The appointees include: Engineer Oluwagbenga E.A. Ajiboye – Executive Director, Transmission Service Provider.

Engineer Nafisatu Asabe Ali – Executive Director, Independent System Operations.

Ochije Ogini Chukwuka – Executive .....READ MORE

Scam post , scammer poster, scammer president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Bendeco2020: 5:40pm On Mar 12
smiley
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by kristmalachy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12
Bendeco2020:
smiley
TCN staff weldone o
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Bendeco2020: 5:56pm On Mar 12
kristmalachy:

TCN staff weldone o
I greet you too boss
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Ofunaofu: 7:05pm On Mar 12
reiddecuti:
Tinubu doing damage control. When you don't have the people's mandate, the people will frustrate you to fail.

There's nothing good coming out of this administration. It's still business as usual.

Whenever we're ready to progress as a nation, we'll know. But for now, let all enjoy the rollercoaster 🎒 while it last.

I've never seen a nation so confused, wasteful, unserious, etc as Nigeria and we think we can progress as a nation.

I read in the news where Sokoto State government is to spend 6.7bn naira on Ramadan feeding. Amongst all the pressing challenges, na Ramadan be Sokoto State government problem.

Point of corrections

The people aren't frustrating Tinubu to fail, Tinubu failed woefully because he is a failure abnitio
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Blackfire(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12
grin

Even the appointment sef look like nepotism
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by RenaissanceGuy: 7:40pm On Mar 12
reiddecuti:

Incoherent comment. What concerns Tinubu with how Sokoto govt chooses to spend its money?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by Cassandraloius: 10:31pm On Mar 12
E sure for them and their family members. Congrats tho.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Four Professionals To Head TCN [see List] by ozo13(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12
reiddecuti:

the people will frustrate him to fail and if he does shey na em go suffer am ni abi na everybody

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections / Niger Delta Militants Massacre Nigerian Troops. / Yar’adua: Massive Looting In Govt – Balarabe Musa, Group Allege – Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.