Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State (3497 Views)

Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / Sporadic Shooting As Policemen Invade Trade Fair Int’l Market In Lagos / Boko Haram: Gaidam Int’l Market Reopened As Mai Mala Buni Relaxes Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by ArlinTv: 7:48pm On Mar 12
We visited Aba in ABIA State and we had to pay a visit to New Ariaria Market in Aba..
Here are some aerial views and a detailed market tour of the new ariaria market been completed by Governor Alex Otti in Aba, ABIA State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pi1nszaaiQ

Please do well to Share your thoughts..#GovernorAlexOtti #AbaAbiaState #AbiaStateNews #AbiaStateNewsToday ##Aba

2 Likes

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by DatNiggaDaz: 7:49pm On Mar 12
Casala go bust now.

Otti, real Nig"gaz stand behind you gidigba.

Nothing dey pa grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by LagosFirstSon: 7:50pm On Mar 12
God will continue to prosper the entire south east states.

A very big kudos to the Labour party led Abia state government , Abia state is now in God hands

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Solsix(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12
Abeg give credit to whom it's due to. Nah ikpeazu did this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by jmoore(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12
Solsix:
Minority of the project was done under Ikpeazu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by LagosFirstSon: 7:59pm On Mar 12
Solsix:
No be only Ikpeazu, Na Ikpeambu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Forkthiefnubu: 7:59pm On Mar 12
I know this otti will never change never ever change , everything is a scam , everything must have small wayo with his outsized ambitions, this was done by okezie ikpeazu and not Oti , the vertical challenged man that rode on the wave of labour party to power , who for vote for Oti , liar and punk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Gossiphub: 8:02pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:
I know this otti will never change never ever change , everything is a scam , everything must have small wayo with his outsized ambitions, this was done by okezie ikpeazu and not Oti , the vertical challenged man that rode on the wave of labour party to power , who for vote for Oti , liar and punk

Are you okay?

A blogger made a video and captioned it the way he deemed fit and you and vexing for Otti?

The person is not even aide to Otti or spokesman for ABSG.😂. But you don write epistle Fu ground.

Lmao. This hardship don scatter some people sense of reasoning. E pele

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by LagosFirstSon: 8:03pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:
Guy, Tinubu is the worst president on earth . He's a failure and a monumental disgrace . He's failed in every sector of the economy and still failing. That should be your concern and not Alex Otti that's performing excellently well for his Abia people .

Guy, I promise you that you will be stone to death if you say shiit about governor Alex Otti in Abia state right now and the reason is because he's a performing governor so loved by his people . Second term is 💯% guaranteed for governor Alex Otti in Abia state .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Forkthiefnubu: 8:05pm On Mar 12
Gossiphub:

Are you okay?

A blogger made a video and captioned it the way he deemed fit and you and vexing for Otti?

Lmao. This hardship don scatter some people sense of reasoning. E pele
Hardship lol , I was born in aba , went to eziama high school ,knows Otti one on one from first bank , practiced medicine for the past two decades in Chicago, so hardship is not the issue here , it is the content of his character, the man is smokes and mirrors
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Forkthiefnubu: 8:06pm On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

Guy, Tinubu is the worst president on earth . He's a failure and a monumental disgrace . He's failed in every sector of the economy and still failing. That should be your concern and not Alex Otti that's performing excellently well for his Abia people .

Guy, I promise you that you will be stone to death if you say shiit about governor Alex Otti in Abia state right now and the reason is that he's so loved by his people
Not denying Tinubu is a tragedy but u guys will soon see this otti
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by LagosFirstSon: 8:08pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:

Not denying Tinubu is a tragedy but u guys will soon see this otti
Soon you say? May that soon never come because Alex Otti mean business .

He's giving Abia state a face lift and he's loved by Abia people .

4 Likes

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by successmatters(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:
Oga, tinubu will never stop being a failure till he dies. Concern yourself with that.

7 Likes

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Forkthiefnubu: 8:11pm On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

Soon you say? May that soon never come because Alex Otti mean business .

He's giving Abia state a face lift and he's loved by Abia people .
Amen I want to be surprised, ahhh Alex no no , let’s see but let me tell u , he will join APC in a matter of months , you want to bet?
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by LagosFirstSon: 8:14pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:

Amen I want to be surprised, ahhh Alex no no , let’s see but let me tell u , he will join APC in a matter of months , you want to bet?

Alex will join APC in your dreams .

Someone who second term is guaranteed no get business with APC

2 Likes

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Ngorbungor(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12
It's was very slow under the last administration, but now the rate at which the project is moving is very fast kudos to Otti, I was there last Xmas and January this year.

4 Likes

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Ngorbungor(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:

You are dreaming, with the massive support he is getting from the masses, it will be very stupid and counterproductive to move to APC, Abiains are now LP, every where is LP.

3 Likes

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by emperor4love(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12
jmoore:

Minority of the project was done under Ikpeazu.
to shock u that project was done by private sector and is bank,so comot alex nd ikpeazu fr dis
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by jmoore(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12
emperor4love:
to shock u that project was done by private sector and is bank,so comot alex nd ikpeazu fr dis
No dey rant babablu.

Was it not government authority that demolished aline? Must they use a state construction company to build it?
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by TVTM2023: 9:47pm On Mar 12
Nice development by Abia state,it's the number one state on the list so also God is working in that state as prophesied!!!
Glory to God!
Lagos should hurry up and find solutions to it's housing problems or else people will soon start leaving Lagos and this has nothing to do with population but stable electricity that enhances production and also what we call drastic development.
I see mighty industries leaving Lagos state soon.
Lagos has solved it's transportation problems already.
It remains electricity and Accomodations.
I don't blame Lagos at all,if it was implementing it's 25year master plan astronomically without consideration,people will suffer and complain.
It will become a hated state but it is why a lot of demolition is happening in Lagos.
They are following the 25 year Master plan that they have already in place gradually!
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Forkthiefnubu: 9:55pm On Mar 12
successmatters:

Oga, tinubu will never atop being a failure till he dies. Concern yourself with that.
I second this motion
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Cassandraloius: 10:15pm On Mar 12
It's good, you guys should develop your land.
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by CJStarz: 10:29pm On Mar 12
Okezie Ikpeazu started this project.
Alex Otti is continuing with it at full speed.
God bless Abia state
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12
Mteeeew over edited video, otti is a disgrace to good governernce
ArlinTv:
We visited Aba in ABIA State and we had to pay a visit to New Ariaria Market in Aba..
Here are some aerial views and a detailed market tour of the new ariaria market been completed by Governor Alex Otti in Aba, ABIA State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pi1nszaaiQ

Please do well to Share your thoughts..#GovernorAlexOtti #AbaAbiaState #AbiaStateNews #AbiaStateNewsToday ##Aba
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by stacyadams: 11:35pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:

Hardship lol , I was born in aba , went to eziama high school ,knows Otti one on one from first bank , practiced medicine for the past two decades in Chicago, so hardship is not the issue here , it is the content of his character, the man is smokes and mirrors
Nwa aba oleee way
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by a4cube: 11:41pm On Mar 12
Forkthiefnubu:

In that case you are a PDP man.
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by a4cube: 11:44pm On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

Alex will join APC in your dreams .

Someone who second term is guaranteed no get business with APC
Never bank on these politicians.
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Peakdesign23(m): 2:51am On Mar 13
Abia state people, make una rest small, allow your governor perform well, before posting online.

1 Like

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Godons1: 4:43am On Mar 13
Aba made grin

Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by Forkthiefnubu: 5:51am On Mar 13
stacyadams:

Nwa aba oleee way
Osusu rd over rail side oh , so as per aba we are stake holders forget America asi kwa
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by emperor4love(m): 7:32am On Mar 13
jmoore:

No dey rant babablu.

Was it not government authority that demolished aline? Must they use a state construction company to build it?
oga u dey tell who de no born fr aba raise for aba de play,even uba or I guess zenith once post am for renters,overheard from friend so years back shop is going fr 8m,me nd u no com argue believe wat u believe
Re: New Ariaria Int’l Market Update: Gov Alex Otti Is Transforming Aba, Abia State by jmoore(m): 8:14am On Mar 13
emperor4love:
oga u dey tell who de no born fr aba raise for aba de play,even uba or I guess zenith once post am for renters,overheard from friend so years back shop is going fr 8m,me nd u no com argue believe wat u believe

Will the shops be free before? You don change topic. Abia state university dey give free education?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. / Must The Nigerian Police Be Bribed For Everything? / Lagos Uncovers N82 Milllion Fraud From 100 Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.