Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Write An Application Letter For Teaching Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write An Application Letter For Teaching Job (166 Views)

Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An Application Letter For Teaching Job by onuohajones30(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12
Here's a template for an application letter for a teaching job:

Your Name
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address

Date

Hiring Manager Name (if possible)
School Name
School Address

Dear [Hiring Manager name],

I am writing to express my keen interest in the [position name] position advertised on [website/platform] (or state how you learned about the opening). With [number] years of experience in teaching [grade level/subject area] and a strong commitment to fostering a stimulating and supportive learning environment, I am confident that I possess the qualifications and dedication necessary to excel in this role.

Highlight your qualifications and experience:

Briefly summarize your teaching experience, including the grade level(s) and subject(s) you've taught.

Mention any relevant teaching certifications or licenses you hold.
Showcase your achievements in the classroom. Quantify your impact whenever possible (e.g., increased student test scores by X%, implemented a new teaching method that improved student engagement).

Emphasize your skills that are relevant to the specific needs of the school as mentioned in the job description.

Example:

In my previous role as a [previous job title] at [previous school name], I successfully implemented a project-based learning curriculum that resulted in a [achievement/quantifiable result]. I am proficient in utilizing various instructional methods to cater to diverse learning styles and fostering a positive and inclusive classroom environment.

Express your enthusiasm for the school/position:

Briefly mention what interests you about the school's philosophy or the specific teaching position.
Briefly state your career goals and how this opportunity aligns with them.
Call to action:

Thank the hiring manager for their time and consideration. Express your interest in an interview and provide your availability for further discussion.

Sincerely,

Your Signature (for a physical letter)

Your Typed Name (for electronic submission)

Additional Tips:

Tailor your letter to the specific job description and school.
Proofread carefully for any errors in grammar or spelling.
Keep the letter concise and to the point, ideally one page long.
Attach your resume and any other requested documents.

Remember to replace the bracketed information with your details and specific information about the job and your experience.
..Mzansibox.. Thank me Later

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep/customer Care Rep Needed / Vacant Jobs In Different Areas In Lagos� / Become an Institute of Customer Service of Nigeria (ICSN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.