Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African (1070 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 9:15pm On Mar 12
Let’s analyze the whole planet
1- that whole South America region is full of sapa and dangerous gangs. Even their own people are japaing out of their
2- America is too dangerous. Over a billion guns hiding waiting to blast. You just have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Too much violence and psychos and weirdos
3- Canada, boredom will destroy your life
4- other African countries ? All got the same struggles like naija. No jobs
5-other European countries ? Black man no get any levels there at all plus language barrier
6- Russia, nothing Dey there. No job for black man
7- Asia, no job for black man and language barrier
8- Arab countries, dem no rate black man there
Pacific islands, sapa full there well well
9- Australia, e too far

And that’s the whole world leaving us with uk. They speak English, there are over 400 Nigerian restaurants, black man get small levels eg kemi badenock and umanah and David lami etc, suya spot Dey everywhere, naija parry everywhere, only 6 hours away from naija, jobs Dey yafunyafun although e fit be wiping yansh sha lol, you will not be to homesick if you move to areas like Peckham, it’s culturally diverse, if clubbing is your thing club Dey everywhere .

Conclusion ? Uk is the best place for a black man

2 Likes

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by Solofresh2: 9:20pm On Mar 12
sukkot:
1- that whole South America region is full of sapa and dangerous gangs. Even their own people are japaing out of their
2- America is too dangerous. Over a billion guns hiding waiting to blast. You just have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Too much violence and psychos and weirdos
5-other European countries ? Black man no get any levels there at all plus language barrier
9- Australia, e too far

And that’s the whole world leaving us with uk. They speak English, there are over 400 Nigerian restaurants, black man get small levels eg kemi badenock and umanah and David lami etc, suya spot Dey everywhere, naija parry everywhere, only 6 hours away from naija, jobs Dey yafunyafun although e fit be wiping yansh sha lol, you will not be to homesick if you move to areas like Peckham, it’s culturally diverse, if clubbing is your thing club Dey everywhere .

Enough of Nigerians in the UK abeg

2 Likes

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 9:30pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
am just saying though
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by iamtardey: 9:34pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
angry don’t say that again oga
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by iamtardey: 9:35pm On Mar 12
sukkot:
am just saying though
na that America and Canada we like

4 Likes

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 9:37pm On Mar 12
iamtardey:
na that America and Canada we like
I said what I said my nigga. Pick your poison cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by iamtardey: 9:41pm On Mar 12
sukkot:
I said what I said my nigga. Pick your poison cheesy
exactly
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by IOXOI: 10:34pm On Mar 12
sukkot:

Correction best place for Nigerian
NOTE: not all black speak English

1 Like

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 10:42pm On Mar 12
IOXOI:

split hairs why don’t ya
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by hammed71(m): 7:24am On Mar 13
IOXOI:

francophone Africans love France but as a Nigerian you might hate yourself there and some EU countries are coming up with ridiculous immigration policies like the ability to revoke your citizenship for offences like public disturbance

1 Like

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by babakb: 6:42pm On Mar 13
sukkot:
9- Australia, e too far

I prefer Canada, I don't care about the boredom wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by Kennyswag: 7:32pm On Mar 13
I prefer USA to UK

2 Likes

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by pansophist(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13
You come forget Scandinavia dear sukkot. You be racist.
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 8:55pm On Mar 13
pansophist:
You come forget Scandinavia dear sukkot. You be racist.
thats europe na Chief. boredom go finish you for that zone cheesy
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by Rilwayne001: 10:49pm On Mar 13
sukkot:
9- Australia, e too far

And that’s the whole world leaving us with uk. They speak English, there are over 400 Nigerian restaurants, black man get small levels eg kemi badenock and umanah and David lami etc, suya spot Dey everywhere, naija parry everywhere, only 6 hours away from naija, jobs Dey yafunyafun although e fit be wiping yansh sha lol , you will not be to homesick if you move to areas like Peckham, it’s culturally diverse, if clubbing is your thing club Dey everywhere .

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by Gerrard59(m): 10:22am On Mar 14
sukkot:
9- Australia, e too far

Sukkot has come again. grin grin

You forgot Bim Afolami.

Regarding Asia, it has to be East Asia or nothing. Anywhere in Asia as a black man should be for business or tourism, not paid employment. Singapore is the exception due to geography, but included because it is majority Chinese. The more Chinese people a society has, the higher one's chances of getting paid employment. By this, I mean Taiwan, Mainland China and Hong Kong. Cultural cousins like Korea and Japan are also included. Focus on science and technology-related jobs. Humanities jobs are for the natives unless one was born and bred to navigate the intricacies in language and cultural norms. There are jobs, but you go work o, know the language and adhere to the rules.

The koko is that people have to be skilled. Once the individual is skilled (relevant skills), residence does not play a major role. There are Nigerians working corporate jobs in Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Singapore etc. People just have to be at their very best in order to live a satisfactory life.

P.S. The US is the best place for any black professional. Guns aside, it is a capitalist paradise. Nigerians there are richer than other Nigerians in the diaspora. In fact, I have a hunch that Nigerians in China would be wealthier than those in Europe (this is subject to research). These Nigerians would come behind those in the US. The US is a blessed capitalist heaven, and I love it for that reason. Any Nigerian with work authorisation to work in the US would out-earn every other Nigerian in the diaspora.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 10:29am On Mar 14
Gerrard59:

Sukkot has come again. grin grin

You forgot Bim Afolami.

Regarding Asia, it has to be East Asia or nothing. Anywhere in tAsia as a black man should be for business or tourism, not paid employment. Singapore is the exception due to geography, but included because it is majority Chinese. The more Chinese people a society has, the higher one's chances of getting paid employment. By this, I mean Taiwan, Mainland China and Hong Kong. Cultural cousins like Korea and Japan are also included. Focus on science and technology-related jobs. Humanities jobs are for the natives unless one was born and bred to navigate the intricacies in language and cultural norms. There are jobs, but you go work o, know the language and adhere to the rules.

The koko is that people have to be skilled. Once the individual is skilled (relevant skills), residence does not play a major role. There are Nigerians working corporate jobs in Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Singapore etc. People just have to be at their very best in order to live a satisfactory life.

P.S. The US is the best place for any black professional. Guns aside, it is a capitalist paradise. Nigerians there are richer than other Nigerians in the diaspora. In fact, I have a hunch that Nigerians in China would be wealthier than those in Europe (this is subject to research). These Nigerians would come behind those in the US. The US is a blessed capitalist heaven, and I love it for that reason. Any Nigerian with work authorisation to work in the US would out-earn every other Nigerian in the diaspora.
hehe bro all these things you are saying though, you are approaching it from a survivalist point of view with no consideration for social and mental well-being. I am talking about japa in the true sense of the word japa and total integration into the new society and not just living in china as some alien entity that cannot fully integrate . 😄 you cannot fully integrate into Asia, if you have children you will not like USA, those European countries you mentioned are too white. Brah just accept UK is the daddy of them all

1 Like

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by Gerrard59(m): 10:32am On Mar 14
IOXOI:

In my opinion, bequeathing us with English is the best thing the British did. The top economies in sub-Saharan Africa are Anglophone countries (Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya and Ghana). Should Namibia's oil wealth be reflected in the economy, that would be an addition. Other than Spanish and Chinese, simply due to numbers, English is the world's most widely spoken language, especially in business and education. So, for that very reason, a skilled Nigerian has greater chances of fitting in anywhere before a Francophone or Lusophone Africa.

Scenes where Koreans and Chinese converse with Japanese in English mesmerise me. Also, it is the same language Chinese speak with Indians, Arabs, South Americans and Southeast Asians. The use of English in the global economy offers us opportunities non-Anglophone Africans cannot access or compete for. This is why, aside from population reasons, we tend to dominate in fields where you see black Africans. Most of the time, those in second and third place are Ghanaians and Kenyans.

Unfortunately, because we speak English, we neglect learning other important languages such as Spanish, Chinese, German and even Swahili.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by Gerrard59(m): 10:41am On Mar 14
sukkot:
hehe bro all these things you are saying though, you are approaching it from a survivalist point of view with no consideration for social and mental well-being. I am talking about japa in the true sense of the word japa and total integration into the new society and not just living in china as some alien entity that cannot fully integrate . 😄 you cannot fully integrate into Asia, if you have children you will not like USA, those European countries you mentioned are too white. Brah just accept UK is the daddy of them all

If so, I agree. I do agree that mental wellbeing is key as one lives amongst people who look like each other. The US has a significant black population, especially in the south and southeast. Also, there are many Nigerians in both regions. Apart from guns, I don't see the difference in raising children in either the US or the UK. While mental wellbeing is good, money is gooder. Both go in tandem. But I rank money higher than mental wellbeing. So, for that reason, I would have Switzerland or Singapore (the weather helps too) instead of the UK. The option of returning to Africa or even the Caribbean is always on the desk. Dem no tire person blockos to the diaspora. So, when returning, return with a bigger bag, not the small purse the UK offers. Sorry, but I love money, I really do. It offers freedom to choose and I love to be free.

In summary, the US is the best, unarguably.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 10:49am On Mar 14
Gerrard59:

If so, I agree. I do agree that mental wellbeing is key as one lives amongst people who look like each other. The US has a significant black population, especially in the south and southeast. Also, there are many Nigerians in both regions. Apart from guns, I don't see the difference in raising children in either the US or the UK. While mental wellbeing is good, money is gooder. Both go in tandem. But I rank money higher than mental wellbeing. So, for that reason, I would have Switzerland or Singapore (the weather helps too) instead of the UK. The option of returning to Africa or even the Caribbean is always on the desk. Dem no tire person blockos to the diaspora. So, when returning, return with a bigger bag, not the small purse the UK offers. Sorry, but I love money, I really do. It offers freedom to choose and I love to be free.

In summary, the US is the best, unarguably.
ok so you are not talking about japa then. You are talking about someone who wants to go and look for money abroad and return home. It’s totally different from japa. To japa is to go and fully integrate your children into that society and to become that society and be at peace and feel fully accepted and a part of it with no intention to ever return unless something unforeseen happens. That’s the spirit of japa is total integration. But you are just describing someone looking for money who don’t mind living in the belly of the beast without fully integrating so long as the money is good. Not everybody is chasing money. Most want a sane society where they feel safe and accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by AngelicBeing: 11:34am On Mar 14
sukkot:
ok so you are not talking about japa then. You are talking about someone who wants to go and look for money abroad and return home. It’s totally different from japa. To japa is to go and fully integrate your children into that society and to become that society and be at peace and feel fully accepted and a part of it with no intention to ever return unless something unforeseen happens. That’s the spirit of japa is total integration. But you are just describing someone looking for money who don’t mind living in the belly of the beast without fully integrating so long as the money is good. Not everybody is chasing money. Most want a sane society where they feel safe and accepted
Lol at living in the belly of the beast, the story of Jonah comes to mind, swallowed by a Whale 🐋, lived in the belly of the whale 🐋 for 3days tongue
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 11:36am On Mar 14
AngelicBeing:
Lol at living in the belly of the beast, the story of Jonah comes to mind, swallowed by a Whale 🐋, lived in the belly of the whale 🐋 for 3days tongue
or Daniel in the lions den hehe 🦁
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by Gerrard59(m): 11:44am On Mar 14
sukkot:

Based on this, the UK wins. How come you didn't include France?

Regarding the bold, apart from maybe the US due to its historical population, I dare say elsewhere, blacks aren't accepted by the society they find themselves. Which is largely OK as humans are tribal. Where blacks, especially black Africans, would be accepted is sub-Saharan Africa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 11:55am On Mar 14
Gerrard59:

Based on this, the UK wins. How come you didn't include France?

Regarding the bold, apart from maybe the US due to its historical population, I dare say elsewhere, blacks aren't accepted by the society they find themselves. Which is largely OK as humans are tribal. Where blacks, especially black Africans, would be accepted is sub-Saharan Africa.
France, hmmm from the region of it I have been to , it’s a huge poverty ridden ghetto full of criminal elements from francophone african countries and North Africa. It’s very cut throat. You get robbed or hustled every corner you turn. I was hustled three times in one day. It’s a heavy sense of desperation in the air. Someone will usher you into a bar and sit a girl beside you for 2 minutes and then demand 100 dollars for the girl sitting next to you and will be willing to kill you if you don’t pay the 100 dollars. It’s that kind of desperation I saw there. Outright blatant criminality and extortion. It’s not a good place. Paris.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by nearline(m): 9:17am On Mar 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sRoYvFTE3c

Not trying to be an antijapa person here Ive always said those who can japa should please go ahead. But what do you think of the video sukkot?
Re: Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African by sukkot: 9:51am On Mar 22
nearline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sRoYvFTE3c

Not trying to be an antijapa person here Ive always said those who can japa should please go ahead. But what do you think of the video sukkot?
hehe it appears the Briton’s are just as anti British the way Nigerians are anti Nigeria. That is until they move away and realize how bleeped up the rest of the world is in comparison to Britain. Then they return home appreciating Britain more. I have met many like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Resubmit While On Appeal / Does Anyone Knows How To I Can Get A Refund Of My Open Ticket / Arik Air To Jfk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.