Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Want To Resubmit While On Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want To Resubmit While On Appeal (1069 Views)

I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac / Need Help On Appeal For Uk Student Visa / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by manuch(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2007
i want to re submit my application while on appeal cos i can;t wait for the appeal wot are the implications?
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by vikiviko(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2007
Send your appeal first, then you can re-apply
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by deor03(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2007
my person

i am in the uk now, I re-applied and uptil now my appeal has not been heard. Re-apply forget the appeal and let it run it's course.

Re-application does not do anything to your appeal, just concentrate on the points for refusal in your re-application so that the new ECO's job will be lot easier.

NOTE that each application is unique,
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by vikiviko(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
A new application is a new application.

Appeal is appeal, treat your appeal first , i know what am talking about.
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by opensource(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
appeal first then after which re-apply and make sure you trash out all issue raised in the refusal slip with evidence to back it up.

When appealing you don't need your passport , so you can do that
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by temikay1: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
I have a similar situation, i applied at ibadan last year and my application was taken to lagos and was refused, i appealed and the appeal was unsuccessful, i want to re apply now, but i just discovered that all ibadan applications are now taken to abuja for initial consideration, should i still apply in ibadan and get it sent to abuja or take it to lagos where it was initially decided.

i need ur help pls guys
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by ST3V3(m): 12:41am On Oct 31, 2007
temi kay:

I have a similar situation, i applied at ibadan last year and my application was taken to lagos and was refused, i appealed and the appeal was unsuccessful, i want to re apply now, but i just discovered that all ibadan applications are now taken to abuja for initial consideration, should i still apply in ibadan and get it sent to abuja or take it to lagos where it was initially decided.

i need your help please guys
Where you apply does not really matter, all application details go unto a database that can be accesed from any of the consulates.

manuch:

i want to re submit my application while on appeal because i can;t wait for the appeal wot are the implications?
Well, my appeal took a year, some others took more. Re applying has no implication, but once you address the cause of refusal in your appeal, you stand a good chance, with God on your side.
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by sko(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2007
man,u cannot appeal and reapply at the same time.it's wrong information you've got.
if you appeal and reapply,the British High Commission will be aware as well as their home office,so you lose on both sides.
just reapply.
call me up i can help you with infos u need to make another application.
ifeanyi on 08038488632
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by sko(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2007
man,u cannot appeal and reapply at the same time.it's wrong information you've got.
if you appeal and reapply,the British High Commission will be aware as well as their home office,so you lose on both sides.
just reapply.
call me up i can help you with infos u need to make another application.
ifeanyi on 08038488632
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by sko(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2007
come reapply at the lagos.it doesnt matter where u apply or who the ECO is that handles ur application.what matters is documentation.
Re: Want To Resubmit While On Appeal by sko(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2007
THE NEW STUDENT FORM

(1) (Reply)

University Admission In Ghana (b.sc,m.sc,mba / Thread Locking On Nairaland Travel Section. / Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.