Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death (21273 Views)

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo / Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death by Exceed15: 2:43pm On Mar 13
She antagonized Sen Smart Adeyemi then he was lamenting about the Insecurity in Nigeria. She's plays politics at the detriment of people. Useless dey of people causing Nigerians pain.
Re: Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death by Edifyer: 3:15pm On Mar 13
The Governor lied. The man is not from Bauchi state rather from Sokoto
Re: Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death by IPDGP: 4:21pm On Mar 13
kunle4toyeyaho:
Wounded obedient!

Not my time for rubbish
Re: Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death by Easylife1234: 6:53pm On Mar 13
Nigeria is for all of us
Re: Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death by soccerlite: 7:53pm On Mar 13
Lolzzzzz 🤣

Iyawo killer isn't afraid of death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines Today (11/5/2015) / Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria / Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.