Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) (22218 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Neoteny(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13
Righteousness2:
Only those with Fake love for ISRAEL will be against ISRAEL Finishing off the mission in Rafah.
Only those Who hate ISRAEL and the Jews will be against finishing off these Demonic Terrorists.

You cannot make deals with terrorists who brag that they will do an October 7 massacre again and again.
You Dont make a deal with people whose sworn life ambition is to Destroy you.
You dont make deals with the devil. You SMASH him , CRUSH him and Move Forward

No nation on Earth has done half of what ISRAEL has done protect real innocent Civilians in a war like ISRAEL has Done.

Every Terrorists hiding in their Holes in Rafah should Surrender or quickly write their will before they are delivered to the land of virgins.
Not even sleepy Joe or kamala can save you.

Nomerica today is a nation begging for Destruction .
Any real bible prophecy student knows Nomerica will be destroyed . What is Amazingly Fearful is how Biden presidency is Fast forwarding the Destruction.

ISRAEL is the Only nation on Earth that knows its Past, its Present and its Future.
They know nations ( Friends and Foes) will come against them Zechariah 12
They know the troubles they will go through. They know GOD will save them from it. Jeremiah 30:7
They know GogMagog alliance of Russia, turkey, Iran and a host of nations will come against them soon. Ezekiel 38 and 39

With or without America, ISRAEL will do what it wants to do. Infact in the Gogmagog war of Ezekiel 38, America is no where to come to their aid. GOD ALMIGHTY Personally and Mysteriously gives them Victory.

With or without any Nation, The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL will Defend HIS Land.

The World needs ISRAEL much more than ISRAEL needs the World.
GOD'S Foreign Policy is Pretty Simple.
You Bless ISRAEL, you will be Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

GOD Bless the Apple of His eyes, ISRAEL.
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless Benjamini Netanyahu.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY!

You're so ignorant of your own religion.

Jews hate your messiah. They believe he was a pretender and a charlatan. They believe their real messiah is coming.

They call you goy and believe all gentiles are no different from animals.

They believe spitting on Christians is a Jewish right.

Worst of all, Jews believe jesus is in hell suffering in a vat of hot excrement. Don't believe me? Look it up in the Talmud.

So... are you a christian or a jew?

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Neoteny(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13
Plus1234:
Netanyahu is the modern day King David.It was prophesied by a rabbi that Netanyahu will hand over to Messiah. https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/lubavitcher-rebbe-after-bibi-comes-the-messiah/

He has a criminal corruption case and is hanging on to power to avoid jail.

That's your prophesied modern King David?

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
No be US dey supply Israel with weapons?

Even that six-day war, Egypt and co would have finished the job if not for US intervention.

Modified - To those quoting me, I said this because Ben dey talk like he can do a lot without US.
Who dey supply Arab countries weapons.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
No be US dey supply Israel with weapons? You

Even that six-day war, Egypt and co would have finished the job if not for US 1intervention.

Modified - To those quoting me, I said this because Ben dey talk like he can do a lot without US.
7nations against one small nation without a single US boots on ground, you still think US intervene.....one thing is to have weapons another thing is to know how to use it..... Israel war tactics & strategies are top notch.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13
Beautifulday:

I hear you adviser to the American president

Israel is like a bad child who is a bad guy but is intelligent, brave, fearless and strategic. At some point you need him. America can't do anything to Israel, but Israel can ruin America. If Israel decides to sell informations and secrets to Russia.........

So America had to keep Israel close, very close.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13
If not Hamas are fools they should have freed all Israeli hostages we will see what justification they have for war.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by CandidAdmin(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13
dettolgel:

I agree with you. The way I see it both sides are the same. If the tables is switched the same will happen to the Israelis. Until Africa understand that we have our issue to sort out let them clean up after themselves.

Finally, someone that sees things from my POV.

When it comes to those two countries, you just can't do a thing.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Crowntop94: 7:36pm On Mar 13
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!
Fvck your papa

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Zigiblaze(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13
that guy righteousness is a slave to the jew, he practically worship them, if they ask him to eat his poo, he will do it. forgetting the fact that he blindly support those who castigate his lord and saviour. i wonder if he truly knows his religion or the religion of the jews. and some blind folks gladly encourage him.
blind followers full this platform.

Neoteny:

You're so ignorant of your own religion.

Jews hate your messiah. They believe he was a pretender and a charlatan. They believe their real messiah is coming.

They call you goy and believe all gentiles are no different from animals.

They believe spitting on Christians is a Jewish right.

Worst of all, Jews believe jesus is in hell suffering in a vat of hot excrement. Don't believe me? Look it up in the Talmud.

So... are you a christian or a jew?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by huptin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13
Watianoengineer:
Bastard man killing innocent Muslims. I pray almighty Allah vindicate Palestine and give them strength to conquer Isreal. Isreal must be conquered for peace to return to the middle east

Sorry but Allah is not almighty, he is powerless...that is why he keeps sending innocent moslems to fight for him and when they meet a superior opponent he leaves them to be slaughtered like goats.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Newton2024: 8:58pm On Mar 13
Error401:
Certainly, I wouldnt aimlessly shell a densely populated people. I would prefer land invasion after proper intelligence gathering.
Most importantly, I will give the state of Gaza the right to self determination. They have been victimized for far too long.

🔵 Breaking: The IDF and the Shin Bet eliminated a commander in the operations department of the Rafah area.
Earlier today, an aircraft targeted Muhammad Abu Hasna, Hamas terrorist in the operations department of the Rafah area. The attack was carried out following accurate intelligence .

Hasna included extensive activity of the various Hamas units, he was in contact with the field operatives of Hamas and activated them. Hasna was in charge of an intelligence command whose purpose was to give reports on IDF forces in preparation for attacks against them.

Abu Hasna is known to be active in the combat aid system of the military wing of Hamas, he was involved in taking over the humanitarian aid equipment and distributing it to Hamas operatives.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Holy2Glory: 8:59pm On Mar 13
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!

Why are you so much angry and bitter bro? I thought we are in a democratic dispensation? Why are you abusing the fellow for airing his mind? Do you not know that all these must happen before the arrival of the king of kings?

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Holy2Glory: 9:17pm On Mar 13
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A9_CY7_Er0?si=-EFEdVD_oVkS7Mks

https://allisrael.com/netanyahu-pressures-won-t-stop-us-israel-will-finish-the-job-in-rafah

Aside what I have already commented on this trade on quoting that very angry fellow. Israel must brace up and play the men for the Lord our God. Everything written about all the enemies of Israel uniting sorounding Israel to fight her is communing to past. It is coming soon. This is what will bring about the last time tribulation before the appearance of our Lord Jesus in the sky. He is coming to save a suffering and dying people. 2Thesseloanians 2:3- 4 says: Do not be deceived for that day of the Lord shall not come until there come a falling away first, and that Man of sin be revealed the son of perdition (The antichrist), who denieth and opposeth anything called God; sitting in the temple of God showing himself to be God. It will be so obvious Who he is, not longer a speculation to his identity. But he must not act critically until the sons of God are departed From the earth for the marriage super of the lamb in heaven. This is where the Muslims got their 7 virgin thing. Speaking of the marriage super of the lamb in heaven. But they are greatly mistaken.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by maxzzo1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13
This war is like when Japan attacked US naval base during d WW2, d Japanese commander dat lead d team says "no one knows how this war will end" so to Hamas dey Neva expect what dey are seeing...... using sledgehammer to kill a fly..

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by ultim: 9:50pm On Mar 13
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Ovacoma: 9:57pm On Mar 13
If you hate Israel, defeat is your portion!

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by emmyileri(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13
Israel will win!

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by seunayantokun(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13
The only place Israel will not touch is a place that is rat-free.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by DEROX: 11:57pm On Mar 13
jazzman7711:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

UNDER WHAT LAW OF GOD OR MAN DO YOU AVENGE THE DEATH OF 1,000 PEOPLE BY KILLING 50,000 PEOPLE IN REVENGE AND PROMISING TO KILL MORE?

WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE IS THAT PERMITTED?

FAKE CHRISTIANS REVELLING IN THE MASS MURDER OF CHILDREN.

ALL THOSE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING BOMBED TO SHREDS BY ISRAEL, DO YOU DRINK THEIR BLOOD IN YOUR DREAMS?

EVIL VAMPIRES.

YOU WILL ANSWER TO YOUR MAKER ONE DAY FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS.
The question was who attacked first because everything is fair in love and war nonsense, cheesy.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by reciprokal: 12:19am On Mar 14
wealthpreach:

I know you think you are smart. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_industry_of_Israel

Educate yourself!

While we have numerous oil wells, we still sell and buy back refined produce.
the world has left you decades ago

If you think Israel is not dependent on American military technology, then you're not worth the data conveying this very message

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Goodlady(f): 12:33am On Mar 14
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!
Fûck you too. May you rot in gay cell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by TWoods(m): 12:56am On Mar 14
Watianoengineer:
Bastard man killing innocent Muslims. I pray almighty Allah vindicate Palestine and give them strength to conquer Isreal. Isreal must be conquered for peace to return to the middle east

The peace that we see in Yemen, Syria, even Nigeria? Muslims can't even live in peace with themselves.

You just confirmed that this conflict is not about land, but about Islamic jihad against the Jews. They will win... so prepare to cry more.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by TWoods(m): 12:57am On Mar 14
jazzman7711:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

UNDER WHAT LAW OF GOD OR MAN DO YOU AVENGE THE DEATH OF 1,000 PEOPLE BY KILLING 50,000 PEOPLE IN REVENGE AND PROMISING TO KILL MORE?

WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE IS THAT PERMITTED?

FAKE CHRISTIANS REVELLING IN THE MASS MURDER OF CHILDREN.

ALL THOSE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING BOMBED TO SHREDS BY ISRAEL, DO YOU DRINK THEIR BLOOD IN YOUR DREAMS?

EVIL VAMPIRES.

YOU WILL ANSWER TO YOUR MAKER ONE DAY FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS.

Funny. It's like Muslims discovered the immorality of killing children last night. They kill children all day and then whine when it's theirs being killed.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by ScarletBrace(m): 5:26am On Mar 14
Praying4Nigeria:
Exactly, interesting future await. "Is Christianity or Islam the Way to our CREATOR?" This is the question that some Youths are asking in our WhatsApp Group, saying they are very ready to Convert to whichever Religion is proven to be True. Copy the Link on my Signature and paste in your Browser to Join our WhatsApp Group and help Prove to them which is the Genuine Godly Religion. However, take note that Praying for Nigeria (regardless of being Muslim or Christian) is the major Aim of the Group.

You can be too sure of that, because Muslim are more serious about GOD than Christians. Most Christians are just too wickedly selfish, lazy and only talk too much. For example, I posted earlier that a confused Youth in our WhatsApp Group needs debated Clarification as he's dilemma trying to make up his mind on whether to be a Christian or Muslim. A Muslim from here already joined and even message some points. Yet, no Christian is interested enough in the Eternal Soul of the brother to have rushed to Join and start posting Articles or Scriptures that would help the young boy. Here are you posting here just for cheap likes. Away with your kind of selfish Christians!

Muslims believe in righteousness by works.
Christians believe in righteousness by faith.
Muslims believe uprightness is by rites.
A true Christian believes uprightness stems from the heart.

You need a sound knowledge of the Word. So you don’t go about thinking Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Seek guidance and counsel.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 5:44am On Mar 14
Wallade:

God punish you. You and your generation are cursed by me.

May the fate of the Palestinians in agony, dead and innocent children and adults of the Palestine that have been attacked, harrassed and oppressed by the terrorist IDF and Israelites befall you.
Son of Ishmael, the cursed one in severe pains
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 5:45am On Mar 14
jazzman7711:

YOU WILL MEET YOUR MAKER ONE DAY AND EXPLAIN YOUR WICKEDNESS AGAINST HIS CREATION, AND THERE WILL BE NO NETANYAHU THERE TO SAVE YOU.

BLOODTHIRSTY DEMON.
Son of Ishmael, the cursed one in severe pains
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by HRMK: 6:24am On Mar 14
WELL SAID NETANYAHU!WHEN YOU MURDER SLEEP YOU SLEEP NO MORE! NOONE SLEEPS WITH FIRE ON HIS ROOF! NOBODY REJOICES WITH HALF WON VICTORY BUT TOTAL VICTORY!!
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by SWATMan: 9:09am On Mar 14
caye:
I still have a little , quiet belief within me that the character called righteousness2 and holiness100 is not a black man.

He could be a white propagandists. Their end goal among black people...unsuspecting and naive black Africans is maximum confusion and brainwashing.

I still have a little , quiet belief within me that the character called righteousness2 and holiness100 is not a black man.
grin grin grin
Never seen comment as funny as this. Bros, he a Nigerian like you. Just as some supports Palestine, he is a supporter of Israel. Though he is more persuasive in in his write-up than the supporters of the Palestinian people. That's the beauty of diversity as our politicians wants us to believe grin. Even in a family or community, we all hold divergent view on a single matter. That's why we are humans.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 9:18am On Mar 14
CandidAdmin:

No, it's because they don't want them to lose their lands.

So they use them as bait right.
That could have used another strategy.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:33am On Mar 14
You're one of the stupid and foolish peolple we have on NL. When Isreali IDF started killing Hamas leaders, did they get permission from US? Isreal never asked for support from US before carrying out their assignment. US supports came after thousands have been killed. Google is your friend! You think IDF is a joke to you abi? They have been dealing with those terrorists for years even before you were born
0m0luabi:
As if Israel can do anything without Us undecided anyone with working brain knows that Israel wil be humiliated against hamas without Us support.
The overrated Nateyahooo and his overrated idf still find it difficult to defeat hamas with ordinary ak47s after all the gra gra despite all the blockade on palestin plus Us total support with everything hamas stil stand toe to toe with the overrated idf 😂 the day Israel will cease to exist is the day it will mistakenly overstep it's boundary and dare Iran weak army that keeps forming James bond 😂

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by CandidAdmin(m): 11:19am On Mar 14
mamaafrik:

So they use them as bait right. That could have used another strategy.
Don't quite understand you.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by AnyanwuSilas: 6:48am On Mar 15
caye:

He could be a white propagandists. Their end goal among black people...unsuspecting and naive black Africans is maximum confusion and brainwashing.
why should a person be tag Black Man? you're a racist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa / Sri Lanka President Rajapaksa Resigns / NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.