Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire (28835 Views)

Hoodlums Clash In Ile-Epo, Lagos, Set Market On Fire (Photo, Video) / FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market / Traders Set Vigilante Office Ablaze In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:
That man who was prosecuted and convicted then made attempt to flee is the root cause of the problem. If that security officer had not intervened, it is that security officer that will be severely punished. He will be sacked, prosecuted and jailed in place of that escaped convict.
The security officer could have used a rubber bullet though.
What if he wasn't given any rubber bullet?
Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by Bigseven(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13
membranus:

Tufiakwa! We reject it.
Dey play. The chaos is growing day by day
Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13
ubimagos:

No, we for vote for the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians that turn patriots overnight. Obi can try for 100x, he can never be a minister in Nigeria.
D rain of hardship is falling on everyone's roof nd u r not an exception to it. Thanks.
Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by ubimagos: 6:05pm On Mar 13
ObiaboAdoka:

D rain of hardship is falling on everyone's roof nd u r not an exception to it. Thanks.
Na you and your linage go face hardship, as for me, the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by LordBillionz: 6:13pm On Mar 13
JChris01:
The story didnt add up.

So police shot a convict that allegded tried to escape, then traders set their own market on fire??
The dangers of a single story. But many will jump on this to spill rubbish...like FreeStuffNg above.

1 Like

Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13
ubimagos:

Na you and your linage go face hardship, as for me, the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
I Wish u wat u wish me in hundred fold.
D devil also quote d scripture. Henceforth, u sud not disturb me with ur senseless reply for d mark I carry r of CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by PHAYOL81: 9:17pm On Mar 13
Imagine this;just to pass your grievance to the government, you went ahead to cause financial damage to multiple co-hustlers thus destroying their livelihood. The anger would later dissipate, calm will be restored and everybody would have to return back to normal activities. Unfortunately, live will never be the same for some of the affected because they'll never recover from the loss. And that's the sad reality.
Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by ubimagos: 12:06pm On Mar 14
[quote author=ObiaboAdoka post=128921988] I Wish u wat u wish me in hundred fold.
D devil also quote d scripture. Henceforth, u sud not disturb me with ur senseless reply for d mark I carry r of CHRIST JESUS.[/quote

You no suffer, again!
Re: Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire by JChris01: 9:32pm On Mar 14
franco3075q:
according by what i heard, though i was not there but i leave at wuse zone 5, the boy killed sales phone accesories but dont have a shop and he is also a well known hausa guy and also hussler in that area of the market, na angry boys put that fire not the traders

was it the Hausa boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS / Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos / Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.