Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers (40747 Views)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by EmiloCorn: 9:25am On Mar 13
Don't worry, Kogi voted for my oga very well.

He is on the matter right now. Everybody remain calm and hungry. We are fixing the nation together both rich and poor cool

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Charmingrascal(m): 9:25am On Mar 13
This one na Mr cover e be like Seun don ban the bearer of bad news

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by omoredia: 9:25am On Mar 13
When evil leaders rule the people must groan
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by osuofia2(m): 9:26am On Mar 13
Ending Sars was a big mistake
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Johnjustice: 9:28am On Mar 13
It's better to report cases of kidnapping to the army or police...this will discourage kidnappers. Paying rasonme fuel kidnapping.
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Morbeta11(m): 9:30am On Mar 13
Nigerian police will not rescue, but will be quick to kill unarmed persons who never engaged them violently...

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Elinosweet143(f): 9:31am On Mar 13
shocked this news left my mouth wide open, wait how did the police ended up shooting at the victims instead of the culprits, rest in peace to the dead and abeg make una collect guns from police people hand oh those guys are better of with sticks than guns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Austineva(m): 9:33am On Mar 13
illuminutty:
The kidnappers knew him. It's an insider job.
did u read the news?
Anumpama

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by wink2015(m): 9:34am On Mar 13
Gten:
Nigeria has happened to him.

YOU SAID IT ALL.

NIGERIA HAS HAPPENED TO HIM.

His family will now bear the consequences of his death.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Austineva(m): 9:35am On Mar 13
CountinBlessins:
Unfortunately he probably recognized one of the kidnappers
Did you read the news? Anuofia. Go read am again
Typical Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by valonsoft(m): 9:35am On Mar 13
. Something needs to be done about the rate of kidnapping in this damn country. My condolences to his loved ones

Meanwhile help out a brother by downloading and rating this lovely game developed by yours truly. The link is in my signature

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Justiceleague1: 9:36am On Mar 13
Such a bad time for that cousin
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Sctests: 9:38am On Mar 13
psucc:
Na Police kill am.

The second/emerging report is 100% sure

The trigger-happy and ever-drunk Nigerian police killed him. I am 1000% certain about that.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Ekaette1621990: 9:38am On Mar 13
Offpoint1:
3 things is involve here:

1: Either he was "Accidentally by police" or 2 his Cousin was part of the kidnappers and the truth unfold there... or 3 the kidnappers are MAD.

Oil Dey for your head
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by CountinBlessins(m): 9:38am On Mar 13
Austineva:
Did you read the news? Anuofia. Go read am again
Typical Nigerian

No I didn't but stop being rude

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Goodlady(f): 9:41am On Mar 13
thesicilian:
Normally this would be an open and shut case: the cousin who was with him is still alive to testify , the bullet is still in the deceased in case of autopsy and forensic ballistics etc
But the only issue is we're in Nigeria.
I don't know them but am pained. What kind of country is this sef?
Are we not turning to Haiti like this?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Austineva(m): 9:41am On Mar 13
CountinBlessins:

No I didn't but stop being rude
ok sorry but go read am to the end, then come back and edit ur comment. Thanks for ur understanding

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by eepeepook: 9:41am On Mar 13
They will always say it was the work of the devil despite maximizing their evil when advantaged. They should prepare their minds for complete punishment if the law catches them.
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:42am On Mar 13
psucc:
Na Police kill am.

The second/emerging report is 100% sure

My thoughts exactly.

Police should deliver ransom NOT lawyer
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by nedekid: 9:47am On Mar 13
Which kin wahala be this?
Nigeria police!!

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Skillsnigeria: 9:47am On Mar 13
Hmmm
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by seunayantokun(m): 9:48am On Mar 13
Can we all now cry aloud for state and local council policing?
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by illuminutty: 9:48am On Mar 13
Austineva:
did u read the news?
Anumpama

Nkita rachapu otu nne gi dia. Onye abakeleke!

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by fortunez1(m): 9:53am On Mar 13
So painful.....in other climes the police will only shoot in retaliation not under unprovoked circumstance .

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by blueAgent(m): 9:54am On Mar 13
elfico:
If they explain Nigeria to you and you understand, they didn't explain it well

grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Austineva(m): 9:58am On Mar 13
illuminutty:

Nkita rachapu otu nne gi dia. Onye abakeleke!
grin grin grin grin. E pain uuuuuuuuuuuuu 😂😂😂. Next time come comment nonsense here without reading the News body ka Chukwu kpo gị oku 🔥
Efulefu nwamonki😂

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:02am On Mar 13
It's possible the police dey in collabo with the kidnappers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfd3R7kwZqU

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by BigYash: 10:03am On Mar 13
Police couldn’t rescue the kidnapped victim,only to open fire on someone who had courage to go rescue his cousin.. Who shoot that man suppose die follow an.. I pray he has an unforgiving son to avenge his death..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Jayhome24: 10:05am On Mar 13
This is it again. Likely police mistook him to kidnapper but police should have be "smart" enough to know who is a kidnapper or not in such situations.

Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by ubev01(m): 10:07am On Mar 13
Nigeria has scored another goal
Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by danieleois: 10:14am On Mar 13
see below

Re: Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers by Showmetheway222: 10:16am On Mar 13
Timikinging001:
I'm buying twitter account from 20 followers above. If you have any twitter account above 20 followers. Text me on WhatsApp: Zero eight zero six one nine nine four nine two zero
how much are u buying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted / EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos / True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.