Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds (24462 Views)

Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) / Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by fitinwell: 9:57am On Mar 13
nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/zamfara-poly-student-bleeds-after-highway-encounter-with-power-drunk-policeman/

On good thing about Boko bandits.. they don't hit Female gender, no matter what.

I watched laihra..

So boko bandits are well informed than Nigeria Police Highway police..
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by frankmoney(m): 10:04am On Mar 13
Yugoslavia247:
Same same

Don't be rude to police .

Still police is not your friend.

I noticed people are defiant seeing police

Maybe bad experience with the monsters.

Try to maintain your cool.

And know that police is not your friend

Especially those on the highway.
being rude is not a crime . The police man should have his emotions in check as a law enforcement officer .
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by jude33084(m): 10:08am On Mar 13
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Kaido: 10:11am On Mar 13
Zamfara na desert
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:15am On Mar 13
Don't believe everything u see on internet except you hear from the police and the lady before u come to conclusions
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by PAQ(m): 10:16am On Mar 13
AriyaTV:
Nigerians and show off, instead for her to go for treatment, she's taking pictures.

Maybe she has forgotten that Police is her friend.

Bros, u don show yourself without taking any pictures. Nice one grin cheesy
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by danieleois: 10:17am On Mar 13
see below

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by STYCNig(m): 10:44am On Mar 13
The lady in question was 100% wrong. I have travelled by road a couple of time and meet security personnel on duty, Customs, Immigration & Police... during some preliminary questions, majority of commuters/passengers are always rude and disrespectful to officers who are doing their legitimate duty. I've been asked such questions too and I always answered them with respect.

That route is a dangerous route for bandits and kidnappers. A little oversight and mistakes from those officers can end their lives too. It was a simple question that was asked by the officer and she responded by saying why do you want to know? That was an offensive and provocative statement to an officer on national security check point. She provoked the police officer.

Was she the only passenger in that vehicle? Did others not answered that simple question? She was asked to identify her self, she could not but yet she choosed to provoked the officer with bridge questions. What if she was a spy to leak info about security check points to bandits? The officer never humiliated her that may prompt her not to answer further questions!
Folks should learn to present humility and politeness at first instance, before talking about denial of Right

Where the Police is wrong we should condemn the Police, when citizens are wrong we should also condemn citizens as well.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Mom007(f): 10:57am On Mar 13
Silly and rude girl. Soldiers always ask your state of origin when you are traveling interstateup north. So as to make sure u are not being trafficked or whatever. When it's not like they were asking your home address or ATM pin...
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by dnawah(m): 10:57am On Mar 13
BlueStripper:
Sometimes I wonder if this people were not properly trained.

Why hit the lady?
No!!!! They're not properly trained.Manner of approch is Zero.in Ghana,Togo & here in the USA, police officers will always greet u before asking u please,for anything.
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Mom007(f): 10:58am On Mar 13
frankmoney:
being rude is not a crime . The police man should have his emotions in check as a law enforcement officer .

Being rude and disrespecting law enforcement agents is actually a crime. Don't flaunt your ignorance.
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by uuzba(m): 10:59am On Mar 13
fitinwell:

On good thing about Boko bandits.. they don't hit Female gender, no matter what.
I watched laihra..
So boko bandits are well informed than Nigeria Police Highway police..

They just rape them instead ba?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Bimpe29: 11:13am On Mar 13
Nigerian Police brutality is alarming.
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by IkeAbuja: 11:28am On Mar 13
She doesn't want to tell her state of origin to an officer that is protecting her just look at the reasoning of a soon to be graduate. The officer really went far by heating her but the lady too didn't do well
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Calitoscassius(m): 11:30am On Mar 13
AriyaTV:
Nigerians and show off, instead for her to go for treatment, she's taking pictures.

Fork you! Stupeed! You think she is show off? Some one was assaulted by police and you think she is a show off? Fork you! Stupeed!
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Calitoscassius(m): 11:33am On Mar 13
IkeAbuja:
She doesn't want to tell her state of origin to an officer that is protecting her just look at the reasoning of a soon to be graduate. The officer really went far by heating her but the lady too didn't do well
Why should she say her state of origin? She is a Naigeerian, that should be enough.

Police has no right to assault anyone, not even a criminal, especially a female.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by winner37(m): 11:34am On Mar 13
Those idiots should be dismissed from service.
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Calitoscassius(m): 11:37am On Mar 13
Mom007:

Being rude and disrespecting law enforcement agents is actually a crime. Don't flaunt your ignorance.
In which constitution? Please, quote the law or act in Naigeeria that states being rude or disrespectful to a tax payer's police is a crime. Please show me.. what does disrespectful to an officer even mean? Explain please.

You are the ignoramus here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Calitoscassius(m): 11:42am On Mar 13
Some of you are really dumb, ignorant and stupeed.

There is no justification for a tax payer's police man to assault any citizen in Naigeeria.

It is sad that so many of you are supporting this brutal assault on a female, your mother, your daughter, sister or aunty will be next.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Kionrae: 12:06pm On Mar 13
AriyaTV:

hear yourself
Are you retarded
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by frankmoney(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13
Mom007:

how is it a crime ? Can you give me the penal code , so I can look it up .

The penal code should specifically say that being rude is a crime

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by frankmoney(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13
Calitoscassius:
In which constitution? Please, quote the law or act in Naigeeria that states being rude or disrespectful to a tax payer's police is a crime. Please who me.. what does disrespectful to an officer even mean? Explain please.

You are the ignoramus here. grin
no mind am . I'm waiting for her to give me the penal code so I can check it
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Barcalee: 12:41pm On Mar 13
BlueStripper:
Sometimes I wonder if this people were not properly trained.

Why hit the lady?

What is he even doing with a stick
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13
Comply next time.
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Calitoscassius(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13
frankmoney:
no mind am . I'm waiting for her to give me the penal code so I can check it
She cannot give you because it doesn't exist. So many Naigeerians do not know their rights grin she has no idea what she is talking about.

And tax payer's police has no right to assault any Naigeerian citizen regardleass of how rude and disrespectful that person is. Especially a woman.
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Weknowbetter: 10:25pm On Mar 13
Bastard, where the smoke for criminals and yahoo boys Nowhere!!! Form big strong men and hit young lady so hard it opens her skin. Hellfire you!
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by ElliotP: 1:15am On Mar 14
Them suppose just dey shoot all these kind police men immediately Dem identify them, I swear all this nonsense go stop after like 20 police men die
Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by Capric0(m): 6:34am On Mar 14

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter / My Experience With "One Chance". Share Yours / Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.