Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Who Has Successfully Checked The 2024 Mock Utme Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has Successfully Checked The 2024 Mock Utme Result? (251 Views)

JAMB Announces Date For Release Of 2024 Mock-utme Results / JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Checked The 2024 Mock Utme Result? by ResearchGateNg: 8:30am On Mar 13
Okay, there have been many talks about getting the result of the recently written mock UTME using 55019/66019 or visiting https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEMockResults and entering the registration number of the candidate but these are not working for the candidates I know. The short code did not return any result after a number of attempts and the website has no place to type in a registration number.

Please, who has succesfully checked his/her 2024 mock UTME result? How did you do it?

Thank you in advance.

Nlfpmod please, do you know exactly how one can successfully check his/her 2024 mock UTME result?
Re: Who Has Successfully Checked The 2024 Mock Utme Result? by labake1(f): 11:39am On Mar 13
ResearchGateNg:
Okay, there have been many talks about getting the result of the recently written mock UTME using 55019/66019 or visiting https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEMockResults and entering the registration number of the candidate but these are not working for the candidates I know. The short code did not return any result after a number of attempts and the website has no place to type in a registration number.

Please, who has sincerely checked his/her 2024 mock UTME result? How did you do it?

Thank you in advance.

Nlfpmod please, do you know exactly how one can successfully check his/her 2024 mock UTME result?

I tried checking my sister's result but it didn't work. I was thinking that her sim has been blocked because of NIN issues.
Please who knows how to change phone number on jamb?
Re: Who Has Successfully Checked The 2024 Mock Utme Result? by ResearchGateNg: 2:01pm On Mar 13
Try using the sim to make/receive calls and see if it was really blocked.

(1) (Reply)

So "The North" Now Wants Tinubu Out? / JAMB 2024: List Of UTME Top Scorers In Last 10 Years / Why Do People Pay Money To Buy Professional Courses In Nigerias' Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.