Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa (286 Views)

Luno Achieves 300% Yoy Growth With 7m Customers / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / You Can Build This Simple & Beautiful 3bedroom Bungalow Design With 7m (2) (3) (4)

What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by Gaggii: 9:43am On Mar 13
I have 7m with me, we sold our parents property and that is my share. Am thinking of using it to japa, but some is advising to go into transport business with it.

Experience transporters please does it worth investing in transport.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by Namaster: 9:46am On Mar 13
If your money is enough, JAPA! Don't even look back.

The transportation business is not for sane people. It's for people who have surrendered their lives to vawulence.

You'll need to deal with Union agents and their tickets; area boys and their levies; police and their briberies; and other completely INSANE drivers.

Lest I forget, you'll be working part time for your mechanic. Oh, you want to fix your break light? Your engine is about to be knocked!

Transportation business is NOT what you think it is. Also, NEVER take business advice from people who are not ALREADY doing the business themselves.

Again, JAPA if you can afford it.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by Lawalemi(m): 9:53am On Mar 13
Gaggii:
I have 7m with me, we sold our parents property and that is my share. Am thinking of using it to japa, but some is advising to go into transport business with it.

Use 4M for transport and keep the rest for other opportunities.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by FarmPlanetNG: 9:53am On Mar 13
Gaggii:

Partner with me in my farming projects. Invest just 2M, and get 3M profits after harvest
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by udomonday: 10:48am On Mar 13
Lawalemi:

Use 4M for transport and keep the rest for other opportunities.
what kind of transport business are you talking about?is it ,danfo,or keke or KO rope,or uber?be specific.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by iCauseTrouble: 1:25pm On Mar 13
Download and listen to that song by Naira Marley

Japa Japa, Japa lo London
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by Okadarider: 5:06pm On Mar 13
Guy let no one deceive you, even if are under spell to go into transportation please rescue urself...

do not do it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by Ceasarceasar: 8:33pm On Mar 13
Forget transport business

Buy acres of farmlands and farm
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by Lawalemi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13
udomonday:
what kind of transport business are you talking about?is it ,danfo,or keke or KO rope,or uber?be specific.

Bus on a busy route.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 7m, Or I Should Japa by Wbuser21: 11:42pm On Mar 13
Investing in the transport business can be a viable option, but it's essential to carefully consider various factors before making a decision. Here are some points to help you evaluate the potential of investing in the transport sector:

**Advantages of Transport Business:**
1. **Steady Demand:** Depending on the type of transport service you choose (e.g., taxi, logistics), there may be a steady and consistent demand for transportation services.
2. **Potential Profit:** A well-managed transport business has the potential to generate profit, especially if there is a high demand in your chosen market.
3. **Job Creation:** Transport businesses often contribute to job creation within the community.

**Considerations and Challenges:**
1. **Operational Costs:** Running a transport business involves significant operational costs, including fuel, maintenance, insurance, and potential employee salaries.
2. **Market Analysis:** Conduct thorough market research to understand the demand for transportation services in your target area. Analyze competition and potential challenges.
3. **Regulatory Compliance:** Transport businesses are subject to various regulations, including licensing, safety standards, and compliance with local laws. Ensure you understand and adhere to these regulations.
4. **Economic Factors:** Economic conditions can impact the transport industry. Consider how economic fluctuations may affect your business.

**Alternative Consideration - Traveling:**
1. **Personal Development:** Traveling can offer personal and cultural enrichment, exposure to new perspectives, and potential opportunities for learning.
2. **Investment Diversification:** Consider diversifying your investments. If you have other investment opportunities in mind or want to explore different sectors, it's crucial to weigh the potential returns and risks.

Ultimately, the decision depends on your personal goals, risk tolerance, and the specific circumstances in your chosen field or location. Before deciding, you may want to consult with financial advisors, conduct thorough market research, and carefully evaluate the potential risks and rewards associated with both options.

Lastly, there is no business that doesn't require a website I build American standard websites at the cheapest rate if you ever make the decision of going into a business my number is on my signature

The One Formula To Get A Wife Before You Marry Her / For Import & Export Enquiries / Develop Your Career And Earn Well