Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies (20706 Views)

Starlink Increases Hardware Price By 112% In Nigeria - From ₦378,000 To ₦800,000 / How To Make Movies In Blender (must Read) / Miracle Wins BBNaija Payporte N1 Million Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Dzzzz: 12:19pm On Mar 13
DestinyNigga:

Don't talk what you don't know. We Agbado supporters are now swimming in student loan 😂😂😂 We no dey beg for loan again. Na loan dey pursue us 😂😂😂
..Where the loan you collect?..You never pay that madam for the garri you collect this morning werey
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by DenreleDave(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13
VinnyBaba:

Someone called my father a TRIBAL bigot. undecided

he just confirmed this.😒

If it was Kunle Afolayan that made the Plea, he would have commented differently. sad

fyi... i was talking generally but u r a liar if u deny how asaba movie people will be producing useless movies if there is money given to them by govt to produce.

so stop denying
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by noskcid(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13
Who dey watch the films?

Sabinus don take over una business.
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Demigod22: 12:41pm On Mar 13
Even Hollywood in USA with stable economy still spend reasonable millions of dollars for movie.

Movie is money business, ten million naira can't make any cinema standard movie anywhere in the world. The equipments are so sophisticated and expensive, movie need more money in order to meet the standard and sellout.

In 2017, can 10 million naira shoot Wedding Party? Chief Daddy? Merry Men, 30 Days in Atlanta? Omo Ghetto?

If you don't have investors, then leave movie alone.
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by FireUpNow(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The breakfast go go round grin cheesy.

Students never see the loan they promised them,na movie producers go see shi shi grin tongue.

I tire for you sha! So you put mind for that students loa. Before? Na mirage and if at all say the loan truly exist, the politicians go dey on charge of the available slots. Poor students wey their parents nor hold their side nor go see shishi collect. I bana u oo.
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by RedAlert08(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13
Tunde0LA1:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu'minina wal Mu'minat,
Good morning,

Please, I beg you in the name of Almighty Allah. I need your help, and first of all, I want you to know that I am not a lazy man. Things have just steadily gotten bad since last November, when I lost my job.

On Monday morning, which was the first day of this Ramadan fasting, I had no food at home, but to avoid missing the first fasting, I drank water at Sabur to start my fasting, but luckily I was able to get help at Iftar, and I bought some oranges and ate food. 

Yesterday and today's Sabur, I didn't eat any food; I drank water to continue my fasting.

My reason for writing this post on this forum is to beg the good people of this forum to please have mercy on me and help me with any amount. No amount is small, please. I need to buy food items to break my fast today and to have food to continue my fasting.

Please have mercy on me and help me. 

May Almighty Allah provide for your needs in this life and protect you from fire in the hereafter. Ameen

MY BANK DETAILS ARE:

Access Bank PLC

0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3

NAME: Tunde Olaoluwa

Thank you. Jazakumullahu Khairan

Go to your god Tinubu and beg him for money.

While at it, thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Father4all: 1:00pm On Mar 13
Una never see anything. Shebi all the firm making people endorse drug Baron
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Ebukamatth(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13
BigYash:
Some people watch movies cux their star actor or actress was on it.. And the new ones might not do it the way you want it.. na money dey cook better soup..

Have you seen me act?

If I start now, I will be your favorite actor

Contact on my signature
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by BigYash: 1:19pm On Mar 13
Ebukamatth:

Have you seen me act?

If I start now, I will be your favorite actor

Contact on my signature
Okay o cool
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by SAMTOBIJU(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13
Ebukamatth:
Find some new actors

They fit collect 400k

Contact on my signature

But they won't deliver like the ones in the Industry before. Experience matter a lot in the movie business
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by ayodiran49k: 1:48pm On Mar 13
Una Pikin PapaUna Pikin Papa...
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Chukwuka319(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13
The whole thing is getting serious.Now it has spread to Nollywood too!
Lol!
Producers of good movies are beginning to complain about the challenges and trying to adjust.
Those churning out rubbish crappy films would suffer even bigger losses, because their crappy productions won't stand the market forces, and actors featuring in such won't see the opportunity to charge up to a million,let alone half of it.
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Benwems(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13
Praying4Nigeria:
Not all, Virgins are still many in my Church (Deeper Life Bible Church) strictly for genuine BornAgain Christians that are really ready for Marriage. Copy the Link on my Signature and paste in your Browser to Join our WhatsApp Group.

This is nice to hear. But virginity only doesn't guarantee a happy and blissful marriage. I hope the virgins also have good character!

1 Like

Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by sexydebo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13
This will give room for new emerging stars

Those established are well fed as it is...
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by OgaRico(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13
Na a whole movie industry you summarise in just one line and half like this?
Hahahaha.

Nahunger:

#1m
To act my prince and my queen under mango tree with wrapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Ebukamatth(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13
SAMTOBIJU:

But they won't deliver like the ones in the Industry before. Experience matter a lot in the movie business

I will
Just contact me
I can act

1 Like

Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by omoadeleye(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13
This is will be a welcome development for good movies now.

Because you can't spend huge money on trash movies because we the end users would end up downloading the movies for free online
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by kunleiky(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13
webbxxpert:

Have you been living under a rock bro? We are already living in a time where ladies sell their body like commodities. Go to virtually all social media platform to see how they advertise.
My brother I'm kuku watching in 4k o grin
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Lawalemi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13
APC destroyed everything.
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13
uuzba:

Movie production is very challenging.
A silly American movie like Ace Ventura that came out in 1994,
costs $15,000,000 (fifteen million USD)
as of 1994, say $ = N100..
It's still N1,500,000,000 (1.5 Billion Naira).
And this is for a silly LOW BUDGET American film.
Which films have we ever spent more than 5k with 2 plastic chairs to produce in Nigeria?
How won't it look like 100level student project.

Even their low budget movie better pass our own
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Nahunger(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13
OgaRico:
Na a whole movie industry you summarise in just one line and half like this?
Hahahaha.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know say I no lie na 😂
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by Panda7(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13
Time to recruit new actors, especially as they must have learnt art and literature from higher institution
Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by OgaRico(m): 10:05am On Mar 14
I swear, you no lie.

Nahunger:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know say I no lie na 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies by DestinyNigga: 9:04am On Mar 18
Dzzzz:
..Where the loan you collect?..You never pay that madam for the garri you collect this morning werey

E pain u 😝😝😝

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Heart Beats For Lola Theme Song / Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun / #BBNaija 2018: Big Brother’s Voice Makes Nigerians Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.