Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) (44226 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by NairaOcean: 11:32am On Mar 13
In a heartwarming story of compassion and transformation, a Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share the incredible journey of a girl she recently adopted. The before-and-after photos are nothing short of remarkable, showcasing the power of love and care in a child's life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSoF6rUuUeE

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Jennyclay(f): 11:37am On Mar 13
My south east sisters should learn this style of adopting a child undecided

If you want to adopt a child or house maid and you can’t treat them the way you want your own child(ren) to be treated then don’t bother to adopt any.

Maltreating a child is very bad and should be considered a criminal offense

287 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58am On Mar 13

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by CandidAdmin(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13
Wow!!!

Jennyclay:

If you want to adopt a child or house maid and you can’t treat them the way you want your own child(ren) to be treated then don’t bother to adopt any.

see how you caution your fellow women gently, but if na men naw, it's another story.

BTW, it should be general rather than one region.

A case like that happened in IB last year where the woman burnt the child with hot pressing Iron.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by danvon(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13
Why is she sharing it on social media?

Does she want public approval? Is her conscience or God's blessing not good enough for her

She wants to be congratulated for adopting a child no one forced her to, what does that say about her?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by TimiRume(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13
danvon:

Does she want public approval? Is her conscience or God's blessing not good enough for her

She wants to be congratulations for adopting a child no one forced her to, what does that say about her?
I've learned something from her post. I'm grateful she shared

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by EnglishUsa: 1:49pm On Mar 13
Good

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Noniblaq(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13
Nice one. Meanwhile, if na only one shirt they use know you for your street, abeg e don reach time to change. Your village people no swear for you. I get better luxury vintage shirts wey you go like and e no cost, see my thread for details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by money121(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13
Seen

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Skillsnigeria: 1:49pm On Mar 13
Okay

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by searchng4love: 1:49pm On Mar 13
danvon:

She wants to be congratulated for adopting a child no one forced her to, what does that say about her?
Get some love

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Offpoint1: 1:49pm On Mar 13
Wish this generation can keep somethings off the internet. It's sicking.

If you ever rendered me any assistance and I see it anywhere online... I would shove it down your ass and you can go to the deepest part of hell.

A helper should never post their helpee... Let the helpee be the one to post the helper.

It's awkward to rendered help to someone and broadcast it on the net.

People who are truly good from their hearts don't need people validation or praises... It's a trait by not so good people who want to appear good.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by NOwazobia: 1:50pm On Mar 13
I am still searching for the transformation apart from the difference in cloths.

Or maybe Camera failed her. cheesy

She is beautiful and smarter though.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by localbreed(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13
Anambra women left the group

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Obierika(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13
Poverty and hunger is a very bad combination to have in any human's life!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Trustedpronet: 1:53pm On Mar 13
Hope you never start dey apply bleaching cream on her

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by pansophist(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13
Altruism is the test of a good person. That is, to do something for someone that can't pay you back. Adoption is a very good example of it.

God bless her. She earned my respect.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Obierika(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
Wow!!!

see how you caution your fellow women gently, but if na men naw, it's another story.

A case like that happened in IB last year where the woman burnt the child with hot pressing Iron.

Don't take this social media thing too serious, that girl is just using you guys to catch cruise

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Kobicove(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13
This is quite commendable smiley
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by PROPEACE: 1:54pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

Oh! So you are Igbo? No wonder!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by tefishy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13
Commendable
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Obierika(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13
PROPEACE:

Oh! So you are Igbo? No wonder!

No wonder what? angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by thesicilian: 1:56pm On Mar 13
Ok
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by MEGAWATCH: 1:56pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

All your eyes are on the south east as if that's where your lord and saviour is.

Kindly go down north and some parts of Kwara state and see where children are luck up in chains so that you will know that nothing is really happening in the south east you are talking about.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by kareemkamil(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13
May Almighty God continue to bless u abundantly sister
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by AyeMoJuba: 1:57pm On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
Wow!!!

That particular case in Ibadan was by an Anambra woman living in Ibadan.

You hardly find such among other tribes

The Igbo woman is born wicked.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13
👏🏼
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Segadem(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13
No one is inherently ugly, destitute, pauper, street-dweller or illiterate. It is just the circumstances surrounding individuals we may consider to be outside of our social circle are often due to a lack of opportunities many of us have.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by AllahOfBlood: 1:57pm On Mar 13
grin
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Emmanuel30a2: 1:57pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

Wetin concerns us with this children, this is not Eden...This is not GARDEN OF EDEN, this is lions den... How many of this children, wants to go to THE GARDEN OF EDEN? None! They all wants to stays&remains in this lions den... Until then...let those children be children&hildren...
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by YorubaKing: 1:58pm On Mar 13
She can NEVER, NEVER be an Igbo lady! grin

Igbo ladies are brought up to be witches and wicked! Useless pple. angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.