Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) (44254 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by TugOfWar: 8:47pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:
wow
U are IGBO??
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by TugOfWar: 8:48pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:
My south east sisters should learn this style of adopting a child undecided

If you want to adopt a child or house maid and you can’t treat them the way you want your own child(ren) to be treated then don’t bother to adopt any.

Maltreating a child is very bad and should be considered a criminal offense
Wow
Are you IGBO
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by babajero(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13
danvon:
Why is she sharing it on social media?

Does she want public approval? Is her conscience or God's blessing not good enough for her

She wants to be congratulated for adopting a child no one forced her to, what does that say about her?
because na clout be the main purpose of posting, because nobody can transform anyone within that period of time it takes years and continuous efforts to truly transform someone, buying new clothes for someone and snapping them in front of food doesn't automatically mean transforming one's life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Magnetboss: 6:07am On Mar 14
Noniblaq:
Nice one. Meanwhile, if na only one shirt they use know you for your street, abeg e don reach time to change. Your village people no swear for you. I get better luxury vintage shirts wey you go like and e no cost, see my thread for details.

Can you deliver to Benin city
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Noniblaq(m): 6:19am On Mar 14
Magnetboss:

Can you deliver to Benin city
yea na. Today sef
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Magnetboss: 8:55am On Mar 14
Noniblaq:
yea na. Today sef

Ok how do I see pictures of the shirts?
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Noniblaq(m): 8:59am On Mar 14
Magnetboss:

Ok how do I see pictures of the shirts?

Kindly checkout my threads or reach me on my WhatsApp, all in bio
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by fxexperts: 10:48am On Mar 14
Offpoint1:

Only quote me when you grow your first strand of pupic hair.
Imagine one tiny kid who has access to his dads phone is talking. little kid go and play with sand. ode.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by pkasso(m): 11:46am On Mar 14
Commendable act, but why is she posting this online? The whole thing reeks of virtue-signalling and 'blowing your trumpet' kind of thing. Her ego couldn't resist the urge to set herself up as a saviour, usng the poor kid to garner public praise, likes and who knows maybe some dough. After only two months. Even the so-called transformation is exaggerated.

If you feel the need to show off your acts of kindness, then maybe your intentions are not entirely noble to begin with. Why not let those works and other people speak for you and your conscience be the judge. Even the Holy Book says let your left hand give without the right hand knowing.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Lovelydaisies: 1:00pm On Mar 14
AyeMoJuba:

That particular case in Ibadan was by an Anambra woman living in Ibadan.

You hardly find such among other tribes

The Igbo woman is born wicked.

This is a very foolish comment. Very very foolish.
And a barbaric generalisation. You can do better than being aimlessly tribalistic and wicked.
Attack the culprit, not their people.
Or apart from what you see here, have you had an experience with an Igbo woman, all Igbo women?
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Inyaky(f): 9:28am On Mar 26
Delightsome2023:
hi good evening.
How have you been

I'm good and you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.