Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today (46665 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Cantonese: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Hmm.

Next time be mindful of who you vote for.

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Zetty177x: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Stephen0mozzy:
grin When una go find Clean Mama Put dey patronize, una dey go "wanna be eatery" just because them dey sell for plastic container.

====================================
Meanwhile, Check my Signature!
Got some nice deals

Na small difference.....mama put and eatery buys from the same market

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Amigoss: 2:22pm On Mar 13
grin
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:23pm On Mar 13
Hmmm
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Proserpina: 2:23pm On Mar 13

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by dahmie2013: 2:23pm On Mar 13
But how come only you is eating 2 beefs and one egg. Isn't it much?
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by fineberry(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13
That why I cook. Fish is now very cost I go for egg, I boil it or fry.

Yesterday I felt like eaten beans, I took a plate with cover, I bought beans #200 and Agidi #200 =#400 well spent. In this economy you deliberately plan your spending to cut cost.

6 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by TableLeg(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13
Buhari and Tinubu will not die well.

If you are a supporter of those bloody good for nothing bastar....ds, you will not die well too.

End.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Focusmind: 2:24pm On Mar 13
This combination of rice and spagetti no be for me. I dont know how people enjoy eating that combo.

If you want to eat spagetti, eat spagetti; if you want to eat rice, buy rice.

Anyway, Nigerians sabi combine sha undecided

5 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by onyx1470(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13
Na so I buy a plate of food for ikota , eat finish trash the take away ! Small time mk I go carry the take away for outside office to wash,I no see ham again

6 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by sirray001: 2:25pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:

U just waste extra 200naira for plate... All the food nor even reach quarter of the plate...them suppose just sell am for ur hand make u swallow am once.... grin grin

or rather put it inside nylon
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by truthhurts2: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Pls where is the jollof in the rice?

Don't even know which pays more in buying ready made food or cooking at home.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Amonijosh1: 2:26pm On Mar 13
learn how to make your own food at home

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by seetomorrow: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Multiversed:
I went out very early today and I was already feeling tired on my way home so I wouldn't be able to perform some magic In the kitchen.

So I decided to branch my favorite food spot to buy some food.

To my surprise, The quantity of their food is now so small and costly. My eyes were sore but I just had to pay up and left the place Immediately.

The Breakdown

Jollof Rice:N300
Fried Rice:N300
Spaghetti:N200
Beef:N400
Egg:N200
Container:N200

Hmmm. You are part of your problem. But next time never you buy Jollof Rice, Fried Rice and Spaghetti at same time. Eat healthy and utilize any small amount.
Instead buy Jollof Rice and Beans then add vegetables or Salad, because you bought almost same type of food in 3 places.
Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Stephen0mozzy: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Zetty177x:

Na small difference.....mama put and eatery buys from the same market

I no gree Sir! N800 rice must full that container for Mama Put + N200 Spaghetti, no matter how expensive. Then you go add 2 cow legs (N300 a piece).

At an eatery, you pay for the convenience of the facility and the 'hype'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by obaidan: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Multiversed:
I went out very early today and I was already feeling tired on my way home so I wouldn't be able to perform some magic In the kitchen.

To my surprise, The quantity of their food is now so small and costly. My eyes were sore but I just had to pay up and left the place Immediately.

The Breakdown

I need to know who you voted at the last election before I decide what to say to you

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by bikefab(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13
Everyone must stand on this mandate...

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:27pm On Mar 13
Also snap side view and under view ... On a serious note ..Nigeria needs serious prayers and cleansing ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Shakirababy(f): 2:27pm On Mar 13
The price is okay...what were you expecting to buy it?

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13
Y'all should learn how to cook to avoid such exploitation...!

Anything wey carry me enter restaurant for any reason, price is the last thing I will complain about.

When we tell you people that cooking is a key/crucial life skill, y'all think it's a joke.

One fried Turkey wing of the minimal size in any restaurant can't be less than 3 - 4k now, whereas, with 4 - 5k, you can buy 2 larger pieces raw, and prepare it to your satisfaction.

In a restaurant, you are simply paying someone else for doing what you failed to do for yourself.

...Not justifying the inflation in this badly led nation o! grin

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Teeklef(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13
Oga you don eat from this food jor.
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by TGreatGatsby: 2:28pm On Mar 13
Me wey no like wastage, I go buy d food for nylon jejely
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Ofunaofu: 2:29pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:

U just waste extra 200naira for plate... All the food nor even reach quarter of the plate...them suppose just sell am for ur hand make u swallow am once.... grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by brizziedos(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13
sirray001:
or rather put it inside nylon
sometimes I dey put my own inside pocket sef smiley
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by blackmantis: 2:29pm On Mar 13
What sort of combo is this??

Jollof x fried rice topped with spaghetti and egg.
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Bluntemperor: 2:29pm On Mar 13
We are tired of what you' bought at
different Prices but show us your Production and Productivity Rates!
Let everyone show us what we are contributing to the Nationhood!
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by jaksmillioniar: 2:30pm On Mar 13
Puss360:

Okay... Cooking at home's better
as ur Brian did not think dat see might be no gas
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Truthsandtrusts: 2:31pm On Mar 13
Multiversed:

The Breakdown

Ungrateful Nigerians, you see food chop you dey complain say see food I bought 1600 they for sell am 160 for you na...

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by spartachico(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13
EMI LO KAN
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Truthsandtrusts: 2:32pm On Mar 13
Puss360:
Everything in that plate worth it....
Besides, as it is, rice shouldn't be sold for anything less than #500 for one serving spoon....
Spaghetti is 1k.... So the 200 is worth it...
But why didn't you eat there so you won't spend #200 on takeaway plate or you would have gotten a food flask from your home so that #200 would have been diverted to an extra food

Don't mind the thief
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Lanre1st(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13
Mama Put.

Visit Chicken Republic to check the difference
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Confirm4real(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13
Emilokan kon scatter people hope say him kon give Renewed hope tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking / Photo Of Big Fish Caught In Warri River / Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.