Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time (46006 Views)

Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / 2017 Rema Buys His Mother N3.4M Car, Fans Called Rema Yahoo Boy. Video / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EEIA: 6:58pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
The only Benin man I like, he's very decent and not promiscuous.

He once said in an interview that he doesn't intend to sleep with many women and that was how he won my heart.

Find him for me , I want to build with him.
Breaking News: Evening Newspaper wants 23 year old Rema. grin
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by MrCork: 6:58pm On Mar 13
Carmartng:
Divine Ikubor, popularly known as Rema, is a Nigerian singer and rapper. He was born on May 1, 2000 has spent over N800 million, Buying a 2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus at the same time.

He rose to prominence by releasing the song “Iron Man”, which appeared on Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist. Rema was born into a highly spiritual Christian family in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.

According to Polanco Exotic Cars, a Luxury car dealership with a selection of the latest and rarest exotic cars in Nigeria disclosed that Superstar Rema purchased both SUVs once and possibly paid completely.

After comparing the specifications and ratings of the Lamborghini Urus and the Mercedes-Benz G-Class, it is clear that the Lamborghini Urus has a more powerful base engine. However, the Mercedes-Benz G-Class has several advantages over the Lamborghini Urus. These include a lower base price for new vehicles, a lower range of pricing for used cars between one and five years old, a better resale value and a more spacious interior. Therefore, based on this comparison, it can be concluded that the Mercedes-Benz G-Class is a better car than the Lamborghini Urus.

How much Does it cost Rema to purchase this 2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus
2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus is a super SUV built for long-lasting luxury; it will cost Rema over 800 million naira for this purchase, while Rema has a particular fondness for the Mercedes Benz Gwagon, he also recently purchased one for 95 million naira on December 7th, 2022, as reported by Carmart.

https://www.carmart.ng/blog/rema-splashes-over-n800-million-as-he-buys-a-2019-g63-g-wagon-and-a-2020-lamborghini-urus-at-the-same-time

RUBBBBBISH!!!!
i drive a 2018 Range rover...& i still get more chicks pass him!!!! ((True story))
angry
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Calitoscassius(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13
Emma1Oj:
Which time he go repair him village road. Bcus that road bad oo
It is not his responsibilty to repair his village road, i am sure that village road has being like that for many years before he was born, tell the village chief or local government chairman to repair the road, afterall, they get alocations from FG for developments in their village.

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13
blowjohn:

It's a natural thing to do.

Money isn't like gals.
Money isn't food

The love of it is the root of all evil.

So one has to be careful.

What is affecting Nigerians? Is it woman, food or money?
Nobody gives a shiit about your so-called hubris! Don't be entitled to another man's money. Simple
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Mandate1: 7:00pm On Mar 13
fineboynl:
Buy houses instead. Commercial property. Music money hardly last a long time.
dat dude can never be poor again.

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Calitoscassius(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13
MrCork:

RUBBBBBISH!!!!
i drive a 2018 Range rover...& i still get more chicks pass him!!!! ((True story))
angry
Chicks do not care what one drives, as long as one has a fat wallet, chicks will come. I bet i get more chics pass you here in Peckham even with your 6 years old Range Rover. grin grin how can we confirm your "true story?

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Sirchiboy: 7:04pm On Mar 13
MrCork:

RUBBBBBISH!!!!
angry

Uncle bless your boy
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by blowjohn(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13
luminouz:

Nobody gives a shiit about your so-called hubris! Don't be entitled to another man's money. Simple

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.... ' the boxer' by Simon and Garfunkel.

Am not entitled to the boy's money.
U will be surprised how many people take my advice.

Like Nas said in his song, 'highly favored'

The OG said, "No matter what it is, rent it
And never buy it, it's all temporary possession
We don't own nothing on this Earth but our soul and that's the lesson"

I know people like u cannot do without building a house.

The one davido built, how many times does he live inside? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Calitoscassius(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13
Sirchiboy:

Uncle bless your boy
Is like you are not aware of Mrcork.. grin grin dude is broke!
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Adewale1603(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13
id4sho:
Vanity upon Vanity tongue

Come and beat me, I dey junction dey wait for you angry
even poverty, being poor too is vanity. But I still prefer this kind of vanity, cos still all na vanity, but still choose a better vanity
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by blowjohn(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13
Calitoscassius:
So many wealthy people have gone broke, even though they had businesses and so many houses, not because they bought a lambogini or Ferrari or G wagon grin you just confirmed it by mentioning that 50 cent went broke once even with his mineral water business or deal, maybe he should not have bought all his several expensive cars like you are advicing Rema. You just argued against yourself. grin grin

Every man spend his money how he feels would make him happy, talk true or not.

No. U just proves that what I said initially is right
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by OKEIYIOKODU: 7:06pm On Mar 13
[quote author=Carmartng post=128918219]Divine Ikubor, popularly known as Rema, is a Nigerian singer and rapper. He was born on May 1, 2000 has spent over N800 million, Buying a 2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus at the same time.

He rose to prominence by releasing the song “Iron Man”, which appeared on Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist. Rema was born into a highly spiritual Christian family in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.

According to Polanco Exotic Cars, a Luxury car dealership with a selection of the latest and rarest exotic cars in Nigeria disclosed that Superstar Rema purchased both SUVs once and possibly paid completely.

After comparing the specifications and ratings of the Lamborghini Urus and the Mercedes-Benz G-Class, it is clear that the Lamborghini Urus has a more powerful base engine. However, the Mercedes-Benz G-Class has several advantages over the Lamborghini Urus. These include a lower base price for new vehicles, a lower range of pricing for used cars between one and five years old, a better resale value and a more spacious interior. Therefore, based on this comparison, it can be concluded that the Mercedes-Benz G-Class is a better car than the Lamborghini Urus.

How much Does it cost Rema to purchase this 2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus
2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus is a super SUV built for long-lasting luxury; it will cost Rema over 800 million naira for this purchase, while Rema has a particular fondness for the Mercedes Benz Gwagon, he also recently purchased one for 95 million naira on December 7th, 2022, as reported by Carmart.

https://www.carmart.ng/blog/rema-splashes-over-n800-million-as-he-buys-a-2019-g63-g-wagon-and-a-2020-lamborghini-urus-at-the-same-time
Congratulations but remember to invest for tomorrow not when you have small headache you will start coming people for help,8 hundred million naira is not a small money,if I have that my generation to come will not experience poverty again if well managed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by caye(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13
blowjohn:

I already did.
And yes most likely he has.

I hope you REALLY understand the type of "deal" I'm talking about.
There are some things we can't say out loud with our 2 lips.

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Alaga2222(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13
fineboynl:
Buy houses instead. Commercial property. Music money hardly last a long time.

Poor people go begin advice ham to build house instead…Lol
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Calitoscassius(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13
blowjohn:

No. U just proves that what I said initially is right
Okay, if you say so.

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Logins2125: 7:17pm On Mar 13
To drive go where exactly?

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by nathaniel27(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:

He once said in an interview that he doesn't intend to sleep with many women and that was how he won my heart.

Story abi you won reck am

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by ViceGovernor: 7:25pm On Mar 13
Congrats to the young man.
Do what you like and rejoice in your happiness youth is vanity.

As the preacher said "whatever good and pleasurable things my eyes desired I kept it not from them"
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by walosky(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13
He should use his money we'll not tomorrow now he will start ask Nigerians to to start donating for kidney transplant
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 7:27pm On Mar 13
EEIA:

Breaking News: Evening Newspaper wants 23 year old Rema. grin
I wonder why all of you think I senior him smh.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 7:28pm On Mar 13
Raylight2:

He doesn't intent to sleep with many women. Do you know what his definition of "many" is ?
Obviously he's not promiscuous, he's even shy around women if you watch him closely

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:

Build with him? Someone that has made it already?

Abi u dey eye am coz of hin money?
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13
Beautifulday:

As their music governor cheesy

Pls help me ask am ooooo grin
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13
Beautifulday:

As their music governor cheesy

Pls help me ask am ooooo grin😂
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by whippersnapper(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13
Emma1Oj:
Which time he go repair him village road. Bcus that road bad oo
rema na local government chairman abi i no even know
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 7:35pm On Mar 13
Emeskhalifa:

Build with him? Someone that has made it already?

Abi u dey eye am coz of hin money?
I don't have eyes for his money, I'm rich too. I just like his decency. He has everything to live a promiscuous lifestyle but he chose to be decent
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Mozegee: 7:39pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:

.. what do you want to build, someone that is made already
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by 2shure: 7:40pm On Mar 13
Ole.see liars. Which car did he buy.awon ode. Even for him to buy 2022 model venza go hard. Him money na audio. When he goes broke,I will make sure no one donates a penny.he can't afford the latest rav4 2023 model,I can tell u that.stupid showbiz wey no get any song.dunce

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by pocohantas(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13
SKYHIGHfx:
Congratulations, Poor people go soon start to advice am

grin grin grin while gulping pancake and fearless.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Mcslize: 7:44pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:

When a man has built himself to that level where sleeping with random women will makes him lose his glory and grace and also go astray from the divine direction of God, he won't gamble such for a 5 minutes fleshly pleasure.

We are not common in this category. We are very few.

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Salubata(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13
We can now conclude that it's not age of men that matters to u (as u claimed to prefer older men) as u made us believed, it's about the riches.
EreluRoz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) / Nedu Grabs Kiki Omeili On TV, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.